~40~

*Back to the original story...recap:

Eren has just had some major news that Levi was "hiding" including Connie might be transferring to Hawaii and Eren is now the new Top Brand Model for the firm and will be showcasing all new materials. Eren has just left to go and speak to Connie.

Will Eren leave heart broken or will he be happy for Connie and support him, no matter his decision?*

Connie answered the call after two rings. Still being in shock, I blanked him for a short while until his words started to register in my mind.

"Eren? What's wrong? What happened?" I could hear his panicked voice over the reciever. "Do you need me to come over?"

Still nothing.

"Eren? Was it Levi? I'll kill the fuxking Bastard if he--" I jolted back to reality and shook my head.

"No, no, everything's...." I struggled to find the word that described the situation and failed. "It's nothing to do with Levi. Well it is--but--ugh."

"Eren? Is everything okay?" He asked, panic Still in his voice.

"Uh, no. Everything is not okay. Everything is being thrown up in the air and I don't know what to do." I replied solemnly.

"Do you want to come over? So we can talk this over?" I close my eyes and sigh before rubbing my hand down my face. "Eren?"

"Yeah. I'll be there in ten." I sigh again and don't wait for a reply before hanging up.

My head is too much of a mess to even think straight, let alone hold a conversation over the phone. I put my phone back into my back and hail a a cab to get to his house. As soon as we pull up, I jump out and walk to his door. Before I even get a chance to knock it opens and I'm pulled into an excruciating hug.

He lived in an old suburban house, white picket fence, small green lawn, with his mom and step-dad and three younger siblings, Fayah, 11, Joshua, 8, and Maisy, 5. His parents divorced when he was 7 and then his mom was working at a green grocers one day when this hot shot walked in and took her breath away and now his mom and step-dad were inseparable. They got married just 6 months later, 3 more months down the line and Fayah showed up.

To say they were shocked to find out he wasn't going to college and had decided on joining a modelling agency straight from school was an understatement.

He helped them out by paying some rent to them, paying for his own groceries and helping out with looking after the kids once in a while. So going to Hawaii was going to be an even bigger shock to not only him, but his family too.

I breath in deeply when I'm let go and he holds me at arms length. "What happened?"

My eyes close and I shake my head. "You're gonna need to sit down." Confusion takes over his face but he nods his head and steps aside so I can enter the room.

He shuts the door behind me and I take a seat in one of the arm chairs, he sits opposite me. "Care to explain the dramatics?"

I raise my eyes to him and purse my lips. "I'm upset, Connie. I'm allowed to be dramatic." I roll my eyes but let the scowl leave my face.

"Sure. But are you gonna tell me what's wrong now?" He raises an eyebrow at me

"They want to send you to Hawaii." I cut to the chase.

"What?" He laughs.

"I just found out this morning." I sigh.

"You're kidding?" He said, the laughter dying down.