~31~ Levi PoV

*A/N - Sorry for all the authors notes lately but I have some news...

So I've started a new book! Its another boyxboy story. But its not a fan fiction its just pure new material with no ties. I'm going to do a couple of chapters in advance (about 3) and release them all together just so everyone can get  a gist of the story.

The chapters are a lot longer than im used to - between 2500-3000 - so the uploads will be slower and more likely once a week rather than a twice a week like this one.

I'll put a small taster in here for you all! If you guys have any advice for me please let me know, thank you.

As always, vote, comment, add and follow! Love you all❤*

Levi's POV

Instantly Edwin and I are whisked away, leaving Eren and Connie behind. I bid him a quick farewell and before I know it I'm sat at a large table discussing the events of the week with other investors and CEOs. We are discussing the next steps and what is to come from the show case including who will get the next one.

After another twenty or so minutes we are let go and I swiftly exit the room in search of Eren to explain everything. But neither he nor Connie are where we left them so I choose to follow the staff that are wearing headsets.

Said staff lead me to a cordoned off area with clothing racks, vanity cases and a multitude of stylists around. The room is filled to the brim with good looking people. I walk through the throngs of people eventually I spot Eren sat in front of a table with a mirror and his back to me, I notice that his neck and the tops of his shoulders have gone beet red.

The artist in front of him doing his make up is smiling flortatiously at him and in my opinion he is way too good looking to be just a make up artist. Not only that, but he was way too close to him for my liking, I can feel a scowl take over my face as I watch their encounter.

I can see Eren suddenly stiffen up and I furrow my brows in concern and then suddenly the make up artist turns around and I tense up in aggravation as he has the audacity to  practically throw his ass in Eren's face.

Is this kidding me right now? Who the hell does he think he is? I almost storm right over but I catch Eren's gaze in the mirror and he looks concerned himself so I quickly hide behind one of the nearby clothing racks and peer through a gap in the clothes.

As much as this guy is pissing me off I don't want Eren to think I'm spying on him. As soon as he looks away again I widen the gap between the clothes so I can see better like a crazed stalker, this continues for a short while longer.

Soon Eren stands up and I take him in. His hair is slicked back, with a few strands hanging down in the middle of his forehead. The usual bags under his eyes from lack of sleep are no longer visible and his jaw and cheek bones have been highlighted so much so that they look almost sharp enough to cut like a knife.

Even if that guy is a jerk and trying to get on my man, I have to hand it to him, he's good at his job. Eren looks gorgeous. Eren raises his hand to touch his hair and is slapped almost instantly. My jaw tenses and I step forward but I have to hold myself back or else I'd march over there and punch him in the face for laying his hands on my man.

Eren basically just shrugs it off like it was nothing so I just let him be. For now. That's when Eren turns around to take his leave and is handed something before he can go.

Hold up. Did he just give him his number? And did Eren just actually take it? What the actual fuck is going on?

I start to make my way over, anger rising in my bones and that's when the guy has the nerve to actually reach out and slap Eren's ass when he turns his back to leave!