~23~ Levi's place

The morning went by quickly and it was already mid-afternoon. Levi's tour took a while as he has like a million rooms in his apartment including a 'grand dining' room, a lounge, 2 spare bedrooms, a studio so he can 'work from home', a main bathroom kitted out with a claw foot bath plus a music room with a grand piano no less. To say I was amazed is an understatement.

We wondered back into his 'second living room' and I make myself comfy sat in one of the many love seats in the room. This room was a lot cosier and had more of a 'homely' feel to it than the other. It had a fireplace set against one wall with a large flat screen TV above it. I just so happened to choose the right chair that sat directly opposite it. "So, what's next then, Levi?" I ask him as I flop into the chair.

He quirks his eyebrow at me with a smile and shrugs. "What would you like to do next, Eren?"

"Well, considering my headache is slowly making a comeback, some more pills would go down nicely as would some food right about now." I grin at him.

He nods his head and walks over to one of the phones. "Sure I'll get us room service then. Also, I have some painkillers just in that cupboard over there if you want them."

"Room service?" I ask incredulously. "Why don't we just make something in that huge kitchen of yours?" I get up from the chair and get some pills from the cupboard, taking them down with some water.

"Eren, I would much rather sit down with you on that chair and have someone else make some food for us. Wouldn't you?" He laughs, picking up the phone and dialing a number.

I roll my eyes at him and plop myself down into the chair again. "Okay fine..."

"What do you want?" He asks me.

"Hmm..." I purse my lips and ponder for a moment before settling on "Pizza! With extra cheese!"

"Okay, pizza it is." He laughs shaking his head. "Hi, yeah, can we get a large margherita with extra cheese. Yeah. Thanks." He hangs the phone up and then joins me in the loveseat.

He sits beside me and drapes one of his arms around the back of the chair, leaning into the arm of it. When he's finished fidgeting and looks comfy, I just look at him, asking him with my eyes and he just replies to my look with a smile and gestures for me to come closer to him and cuddle.

I eagerly accept and lean into his warm body. He takes the remote from the side table and switches the tv on to some random movie. "Oooh, I love this one!" I exclaim. "You ever seen it?"

He shakes his head at me. "Nope, what is it?"

"Wow, really? It's a classic! It's <Insert movie>." I reply enthusiastically.

"I'm guessing it's good then?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, Levi, it's good!" I laugh at his response.

We were just getting into the film when the door knocks and our food arrives. Levi returns with it setting it down on the coffee table infront of us and we dig in, enjoying the movie still.

When we had finished both the food and the film I ask him what he thought of it. "I liked it! It's not the kind of thing I usually watch, but it wasn't bad." He replies with a shrug.

"Really?" I ask with a smile.

"Yeah, really." He nods at me and returns my smile. "I'll have to show you one of my favourites next."

"Hey Levi?" I ask timidly.

"Yeah?" He replies, taking my hand in his own and interwining our fingers making my heart flutter.

"I know we said before that we weren't like actually dating yet... But, what exactly are we?" I ask nervously.

He purses his lips slightly then he looks at our hands, joined together and gives me a small smile. "Eren, I know we've technically only been on one date but I feel like its been forever and to be quite honest... I don't care what anyone thinks anymore. I don't care what anyone has to say." He shrugs his shoulders and I feel my heart rate increase.

I take a deep breath. "Look, Levi, I really like you and I don't care what anyone else thinks either."

He gives me another small smile and cups my face with his hand. "Eren, I really like you, too. If you'd like to, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

I bite my lip softly and give him a wide smile. I nod my head quickly and I jump into his arms so fast that he lets out an "Oof" and then recovers just as quickly, wrapping his arms around me. "So... Is that a yes?" He laughs nervously.

I pull back and look into his eyes. "Yes, Levi! That's a yes! I honestly thought you'd never ask."

He lets out a sigh of relief and pulls me back to him for another hug. "Oh, thank God."

"Wait, you thought I'd say no?" I look at him as I pull away again with a shy smile.

"I don't know!" He says with a shrug.

"Levi, I could never say no to you." I say as I lean in and kiss him on the lips. "Honestly, the past few weeks that I've spent getting to know you have been some of the best weeks of my life. Of course I want to be your boyfriend."

He nods his head at me and cups my face again. "Good, you don't know how happy that's made me."

"So, now that we're officially boyfriends... Shall we go on a proper date?" I ask happily.

"I would love to go on a date with you, Eren." He says as he leans in and kisses me so tenderly.

"Wait, what's the time?" I ask.

He picks up his phone and show me . It's nearly 6pm now. "Fuck."

"What's wrong?" He asks, confused.

"Gonna have have a rain check on that date." I sigh.

"What, why?" Levi asks concen evident on his face.

"It's late and I have to go, but I don't want to go." I pout.

"Who said you had to go?" He asks.

"Well, no one, but I can't just not go home... I mean, I didn't go home last night either...and shit. I haven't even spoken to 'Kas at all all day. She's probably worried sick, thinking you've murdered me or something!" I say jumping up from my seat.

"Well thanks!" He laughs, standing up aswell.

"You know what I mean! She's a worrier!" I reply, waving him off as I dial her number, but it goes straight to voicemail. "Ugh, I'll just try her again later."

"Come here." Levi says holding out his arms and I walk into them happily and resting my head atop his.

"Levi? Can you take me home?" I ask softly.

"Do I have to? Can't you just stay?" He mumbles into my chest.

I chuckle softly. "I wish I could, but... Its Monday tomorrow and we have work."

"I suppose. Even if its 'official' now, it won't look good us coming in together." He groans and he pulls away slightly. "Come on then, let's get you home, I guess."

"Actually, I could always just go in the morning?" I say as I lean into him a plant a small kiss on his lips that he happily returns.

"You know that I absolutely love that idea but no, I would just get way too distracted tonight and tomorrow morning. It's definitely not a good idea." I pout at him but he just smiles and pulls on my hand towards the front of his apartment and I just follow him unhappily.

"Okay. I guess I'll just see you at work then, huh?" I laugh.

He turns to look at me and smirks. "It depends if you get called to my office."

"Oooh, I like the sounds of that." I bite my lip and smirk at him.

"Ever the dirty mind, Eren." He rolls his eyes at me. "Come on, let's get you home."

**A/N - Take some Fluffy filler 'cause I'm a bad author and haven't finished the proper chapter ><
As always, please continue to Comment & Vote. Love you all :) **