~10~ Bowling

It was the end of our first week at work and as much as I'd love to just go home, relax and slouch around in my boxers all day, Connie had roped me in to go out with some of our work colleagues. I mean, I love them all but this had been one of the longest and most grueling weeks I've had in a while and I see them everyday.

He had decided we were going to go bowling and have a few drinks. To me, bowling and drinks sounds like a disaster waiting to happen but I also really wanted to kick his ass so, I wasn't gonna turn him down.

Since it was just bowling, I had dressed in fairly casual clothes. A long line black and white t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and paired it with some black converses. Yep, black on black on black. My usual attire. My hair was also it's usual mess, but I'd tried my hand at styling it a bit so it was atleast somewhat tame compared to normal.

Connie had texted me to meet him at the bowling alley at 7pm. It was 6:38pm now and had just finished getting ready. Slipping my wallet into my back pocket and picking up my phone, I head for the door.

"Hey Kas, I'm off now. I'll see you later, don't wait up!" I hear her grunt at me, but she doesn't lift her head from her pile of books. She's been studying like mad since she had been accepted into college.

I slide my jacket from the hook by the door and put it on, closing the door behind me softly. Then I make my way to the bowling alley which is luckily only a few blocks away so I can walk it.

I'm just a block away from the bowling alley so I text Connie to let him know.

Hey, nearly there, where are you?

A few seconds later I get a reply.

Just at the bar, you'll never guess who's here.

Who?

Just come and see!

Christ, I wonder who it could be if he won't just tell me. I'm just standing outside the building when I slip my phone back into my pocket and walk in looking for Connie. He's standing there with a bunch of people from work when he notices me approaching and lifts his hand in a wave.

I put my hands in my jacket pockets. "What's up?"

"Hey, Eren, you know Melissa right? She's one of the interns." He nods to her with a smile, she looks vaguely familiar to me.

"Oh yeah, Hey, I'm Eren." I take my hand out of my pocket and offer it to her to shake.

"Hey!" She gives me a warm smile back and takes it.

I put my attention back to Connie. "So, who would I never guess is here?" I ask with a light laugh.

"Take a look over there. Next to Hanji and Erwin." I don't even have to look and I know exactly who it's going to be but I can't stop myself. My eyes trail along the bar and land on Erwin, then Hanji and then finally... They land on Levi.

He was in casual clothes for a change, a pair of dark skinny jeans, a white tee and a black leather jacket and he pulled it off well.

"Put your tongue back in, Eren!" Connie laughs.

"Fuck off!" I scowl at him.

"Am I missing something?" Melissa asks.

"Eren here, has got the hots for our boss." I roll my eyes.

"I do not." The hell I don't.

"The hell you don't," Exactly. "You can't stop drooling and hyperventilating whenever you see him." He smirks at me.