Girl meets The Great Lady Of New York Part 2

Lucas POV:
After the terrible presentations we decided to come to Topanga's to research our history more. That's where we currently are Ari and I cuddled up researching, Zay on the phone, and everyone else spread out to look things up.
"Oh, he did? I didn't know that" we hear Zay say into the phone. "My grandmothers telling me a story about my grandfather" he says before Riley jumps over to the phone and snatched it from him while Ari's phone goes off.
"Finally. Gotta take this charming be right back" she says before giving me a quick kiss and answering "Hey Uncle Jake, how are you?" She says going outside.
"This is your other grandmother" I hear Riley say turning my attention back to Zay and Riley.
"I knew that" Zay replies.
"She says that she doesn't like the cookie bribe and you should love them both the same. You need to calm her down right now" Riley says handing the phone back.
"Stay away from my grandmas Riley" Zay says taking the phone back. "Hey that's a lot of words. Hey gotta go. Yeah love you too, yes just as much as the other one. No I Don't think that's okay to say grandma. Thanks for telling me where were from" Zay says hanging up and turning to us.
"We're from Africa" Zay says turning to us.
"Ohhh" we all say before he goes to sit down.
"Yeah feels good to do the research. No for real I'm learning my story. We started out in Ghana, my grandma says we're lucky to know where we're from not everyone does." Zay explains "My family was brought from Ghana to Jamaica before we came to America. We lived in Texas and now we live in New York. Now I'm friends with all of you."
"Well I look forward to seeing you everyday" Maya says to him.
"Thank you Maya. Happy to be here" He replies before Ari walks back in.
"Thank you so much Uncle Jake. I never knew that. Okay thanks love you see you in a few months" she says into her phone before ending the call. "I already knew I was native of the Quileute tribe but now I know that my dad actually incorporated so much of that history into my life before he died." She says.
"Like what baby?" I ask as I pull her down to my lap.
"Well Uncle Jake is the chief of the tribe now so he was telling me how our tribe legends say that we are actually descended from wolves" Ari starts.
"And he called you his wolf cub" I cut her off realizing that was one way Tony incorporated their heritage.
"Yeah. Also my bedtime stories were other legends and uncle Jake said that our little secret language was actually the quileute language." Ari says. "He said that he'll tell me some more legends when he comes for my quince in a few months"
"I'm happy for you baby. You knew a lot more than you even thought and you got to learn it from your dad" I tell her causing her to smile and hug me.
"Well, Zay and Ari, my family comes from America America America and then America. And once I went to the international house of pancakes" Riley says ruining the moment.
"Hmm. What you get?" I ask knowing it probably wasn't pancakes.
"I had a hamburger" she replies and I nod.
"Mom do you think it's important to know our history?" She asks Topanga.
"Whats that you're eating?" She asks in reply.
"Bulochki" Riley responds.
"Is there a story behind it?" Topanga asks.
"Well it makes me think of Mrs.Svorski."
"That's why I will always sell them here. It helps to remind us of those who came before us. Riley, your family may have been from America for a long time but we have lived in every part of America and we've gotten to experience all kinds of different cultures." Topanga explains to Riley.
"Where? Who?" Riley asks her.
"Well your great grandparents lived in San Francisco. They got to experience the Chinese culture. Your grandparents lived in Philly and we used to go to Pennsylvania Dutch country. Respect the people who came before you. Always listen to what they have to say." Topanga tells Riley before standing up and walking to the counter. "Mets Phillies who won the game?" She asks as Mr Matthews, Auggie, Ava, and Raffi all enter.
"We lost" Mr Matthews says.
"We won!" All the kids exclaim causing Ari to giggle.
"Ava you caught a foul ball?" Topanga asks her.
"It was coming at us like a rocket. I saved his life" She replies.
"Auggie?" Topanga asks.
"Cory. Do what you did when the hall came at you" she says before Mr Matthews screams and she puts the glove in his face.
"Ava has quality I like" Raffi says.
"Your kidding me?" Topanga replies.
"She's just like my friend Marisol" he says.
"No there is not another one like Ava out there. God would not do that to us" Topanga responds.
"You like the game Raffi?" I ask him while wrapping my arms around Ari to hold her closer.
"Yeah I met my cousin there" he replies.
"Oh where's he from?" Zay asks.
"Also Cuba" Raffi replies.
"Where is he now?" Zay asks him.
"Left field" he responds.
"Your cousin is Yoenis Cacspedes" Ari replies jaw dropped.
"Your cousin plays for the Met" I ask him also shocked.
"God bless America" Raffi says dramatically.
"Oh my god" Ari squeals excitedly bouncing on my lap.
"Why are you so excited?" Riley asks her.
"That's her favorite baseball player" I explain before kissing her neck trying to get her to calm down.
"He signed my ball. He also gave me his number... 52" Ava says playing with the hall in her hand.
"Ava I will buy that hall off of you right now" Ari says jumping up from my lap.
"Babe" I say in a warning tone.
"How much?" Ava asks.
"How much do you want?" Ari counters wanting a starting number.
"$100" Ava replies.
"$50" Ari counters going low, yeah she was taught how to negotiate young.
"$90" Ava says going down.
"$60"
"$80" Ava says as they keep calling offers while everyone looks at them in shock except for Zay and I.
"$70 and I'll give you as much ice cream as you want next time I babysit you final offer" Ari replies going for it.
"Deal!" Ava exclaims as they shake on it.
"Bubs, can you pass my my bag?" She asks before I grab it.
"Here you go" I say handing it to her and wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
"And here you go" Ari says handing Ava $70 from her wallet.
"Pleasure doing business with you" Ava replies handing the ball over.
"Bubs look!" Ari says excitedly showing the ball to me while jumping around as my arms are wrapped around her waist loosely.
"I see it baby" I say as we go sit down and she admires her ball.
"So, the Statue of Liberty is from France, we have a Ukrainian bakery, and the New York Mets are from all over the world." Riley asks the group.
"Nice country you got here." Raffi replies smiling.