Girl meets The Real World Part 2

Ari POV:
"Riley, apologize." Lucas says as we enter Riley's room through the window.
"We came over to give you the chance to apologize." Farkle says as he enters.
"Came in through the front door 'cause I'm wearing a skirt. Didn't know it was window day." Smackle simply states walking in. "We know you feel awful about what you did" Smackle continues while I go sit on Lucas' lap.
"Doesn't look like she feels awful." Zay says and I send him a small smile.
"Would you just say you're sorry?" I ask her.
"I can't." She says.
"Why?" Zay asks.
"It wouldn't be honest." Riley tells him.
"You ate my cookie, man!" He exclaims getting more upset.
"And I liked doing it, okay? I've never done anything like that before and I would never do anything to hurt anybody, but something red and sparkly inside of me liked it." Riley explains to the group.
"Well, okay for you, then." He respond before leaving with Farkle following.
"Riley, please apologize." Lucas says before he taps my thigh so I stand up and he leaves.
"I'm going through the front door..." Smackle starts.
"Yeah, skirt. Yes. Skirt." Riley and Maya say.
"I really did expect better. You say you don't like hurting people but right after Zay explains how much that cookie means to him you eat it without a second thought or care." I say shaking my head. "He literally said that could have been the last one he ever got from his grandma. I hope you realize what this meant to him and go apologize" I tell Riley before I leave and to catch up with Lucas and the rest of the group.

Lucas POV:
"Why are we baking?" I ask Ari as I sit in her kitchen while she pulls out ingredients while looking at a recipe on her phone.
"I called Grandma Gandy and asked her for the recipe after I explained what happened. She sent it to me and now we are baking Zay some cookies" She explains looking at me. "Well I'm baking your gonna sit there and look all cute and stuff."
"Oh really" I say as I slowly get up and stalk towards her.
"No Lucas" she says as I stop in front of her before grabbing a bit of flour. "No no no" she continues before I flick it at her before ticking her side.
"What were you saying?" I ask as I keep tickling her while she laughs.
"Ahhh fine you can help" she says through her giggles.
"Thank you" I respond stopping before kissing her lips and helping her up.
"Your welcome" she says before I peck her lips again. "One more" she says and I peck he lips again.
"Another one" and again. "One more" she says and I kiss her lips again.
"You done now?" I ask her chuckling.
"One more" she says smiling before I pull her in and kiss her longer before pulling away. "One more."
"Why do you want so many kisses" I ask her laughing before giving her another one.
"Cause I love you" Ari says smiling.
"I love you too babygirl, but we gotta make these cookies for Zay" I tell her before we start to make the dough well Ari starts to make the dough as I pass her stuff she needs.

Ari POV:
"So, what did you find out? Are people good, or evil, or what?" Mr Matthews asks the next day in class as we begin the debate.
"We miss Riley." Lucas says starting our argument while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"That's your opening statement?" Mr Matthews asks.
"Yes, and it's genius." Farkle states.
"Why is that?"
"Because the change in Riley's behavior has changed the world we live in. And if we didn't notice the change, it would mean we are not possessed of a natural goodness that helps us recognize it in others." Smackle responds.
"I was gonna say that." Maya says.
"Zay, what have you found out?" Mr Matthews asks Zay.
"I noticed she ate my cookie." He replies.
"Do you forgive her for that?"
"No." Zay responds.
"And do you not forgive her because you're an evil person?" Mr Matthews asks him.
"No. I do not forgive her because I'm a good person who lost a good cookie." He replies.
"Well, do you think you could ever forgive her?"
"It's possible I might forgive her in time."
"Why do you think that is?" Mr Matthews continues to ask Zay questions.
" 'Cause I was raised right. I don't know who raised her." Zay says looking at Mr Matthews.
"Okay. Why do you think you might forgive her" Mr.Matthews responds chuckling at little.
"Because I know what she did isn't who she is. Sometimes good people do bad things." Zay tells him.
"Thank you. So, can I hear from the other side?" Mr Matthews ask turning to Riley.
"This is a world of poverty, hunger, and climate change. And we know it, and we tolerate it, and we have not changed it. So if the world creates opportunities for us to do something good or something evil every day, and that world is full of poverty, hunger, and war... then doesn't the state of the world answer the question? Doesn't it prove that the world is evil? That we are evil?" Riley argues her side.
"You win, Riley." Mr Matthews simply says.
"Oh, I didn't want to." Riley says quietly.
"Excellent debate, Ms. Matthews." He tells her.
"It was, Riley." I say.
"You beat us." Farkle tells her.
"So, that's it? People are evil?" Riley asks.
"Well, let's find out. Switch sides." Mr Matthews says and Riley smiles.
"This is a world where children wake up at 4:00 in the morning to save starfish because something in them knows that it's the right thing to do. Why do we lose that? Where does that go? We are born with the choice of good or evil inside of us and as much fun as it was yesterday to do something bad, now it's today, and I know that doing a bad thing isn't fun at all." Riley says as she argues the other side.
"She feels bad, man." Lucas says looking at Zay.
"I don't care. I want my cookie back." Zay responds. Yeah we haven't surprised him with his cookies quite yet.
"Zay, I feel terrible. But I know that you're going to forgive me. I know that you're a good person." Riley tells him.
"Possibly. In time. In a thousand years." Zay scoffs.
"Now. I am asking for you forgiveness now." She responds.
"No." He states.
"So I wrote this cookie song." She says, oh she's gonna sing.
"I forgive you!" Zay rushes out.
"Please, really forgive me." She begs him.
"Ugh, why?" He asks.
"There are two voices in us. Both sides know how to present their point." Mr Matthews tells the class.
"Which voice wins?" Maya asks him.
"That is the only debate that matters. That's the only reason the sun shines in the middle of the night. There is good and there is evil. I found that if you choose good, the world is more than willing to help you out." Mr Matthews continues.
"Zay, this is the fault of Sassy Haltertop. She sits on my shoulder and she told me to do a bad thing." Riley tells Zay.
"Yeah, I think everyone has that, but why did you listen?" He asks her.
"Because I never did before." She answer.
"There are two sides. You consider both, and you decide who you are." Mr Matthews says
"Look, Riley, I know who sits on your other shoulder, and Sassy Haltertop doesn't stand a chance against you." Zay says.
"So, you forgive me?" She asks.
"Yes, I do. Because I know who you really are. So I forgive you right now." He tells her.
"Thank you." She responds before she starts to sing "♪ Flour and sugar and butter and love ♪ ♪ That makes a cookie, I'm sorry I tookie ♪ ♪ Forgive me! ♪"
"Let go, woman!" Zay exclaims.
"♪ No, you need to sing back ♪" Riley sings while dragging Zay out of the room.
"Lucas!" He exclaims.
"You gotta sing, man." Lucas laughs before we all leave class and go to my locker where I stored the cookies.
"Hey Zay!" We greet him when we find him.
"Hey guys, what's that?" He asks.
"This is for you" I respond handing him the box which he opens and stares at the cookies inside with shock evident on his face.
"My grandma's cookies. What? How?" He ask confused.
"After Lucas and I got to my house I called Grandma Gandy and explained what happened so she sent me the recipe and we made the cookies last night. So how are they?" I ask him after explaining what we did.
"Thank you" he says smiling before hugging us.
"No problem" Lucas responds.
"Your welcome" I say.
"These are really good" he says after taking a bite and offering us one each before we all head to our next class talking and laughing together.

A/N: Day 5 of Daily updates for Christmas week. Merry Christmas Eve everyone, hope you all enjoyed the episode!