Girl meets High School Part 2.1

Ari POV:
After my fight with Lucas I went straight home. I went up to my room and collapsed on my bed. I look around my room and see all the pictures of us, our alpaca, and the one that finally made me break down my charm bracelet.
I stuff my face into my pillow and let the tears roll down my face. Why did he have to get so mad about me making new friends? Why was he so mad? Did he think I would leave him? My thoughts get cut off as my door opens.
"Bubs?" I ask hopefully.
"No it's me" my mom says walking into the room.
"And me" my brother says.
"Oh hey" I say wiping my eyes.
"What's wrong sissy?" Quil asks jumping into my bed next to me.
"Nothing. Nothings wrong." I say wrapping him in a hug.
"Why don't you go get your go start your homework Q? Let me talk to sissy okay?" My mom asks him.
"Okay. Don't cry sissy. It'll be okay" he says kissing my cheek and running out.
"What's wrong?" My mom asks sitting next to me and I break down again.
"Lucas and I had a fight" I say my cheeks stained with tears.
"What? Why? You guys never fight" she asks shocked.
"I made some friends with some seniors. They showed me around a little after I they helped me to the nurse after I hit my head and kinda passed out."
"Why do i think there's more?"
"We got really close. One of my friends said I was like his new little sister. But he and his friends are doing this thing to show the gang they have to stay together so they told them to stay in 'the hole' and Lucas was mad about that but then he told me u shouldn't make friends with them because of that but they're really nice to me u like Riley and Maya have been the entire tile I've been here" I rant.
"Wait hold on his?" My mom asks.
"His what?" I ask confused.
"You said like his sister"
"Yeah so" I ask.
"Lucas is probably beyond jealous. These people already put the group through the wringer by the sounds of it with 'the hole' or whatever. But now he's scared that they are gonna take you away" mom says.
"Oh my god!" I exclaim. "I'm so stupid. Why didn't I think of that?"
"Okay now while you think of that. I'm going to go cook dinner. Help Q with his homework if he asks" she says kissing my head before walking out.
"We both messed up" I say to myself before flopping into my bed again.

Lucas POV:
I really miss Ari. Right now she'd probably be on my back as I give her a piggy back ride to wherever we were gonna go.
"Riley's wrong about this. We have as much right as anybody else to walk in these halls." I say as I walk around with Zay not trying to think about Ari and how much I wanna be with her right now.
"Or anywhere we want. We're new here. We got to show 'em we're strong." Zay responds.
"Yeah!" We exclaim.
"We wouldn't be here if we didn't belong here. Who's stronger than us?" I say.
"Yeah!" He responds.
"Yeah! Did I hurt you?" I ask.
"A little bit, but who's stronger than us?" He says.
"Yeah!" We exclaim again.
"Why can't we be on the football team if we want to be on the football team?" I ask, I really want that jersey for Ari.
"I'll tell you right now what we got that they don't got: enthusiasm, confidence, and we're strong." Zay says.
"Yeah!" I exclaim hitting his shoulder.
"Will you please stop hurting me?" He asks before we make our way to the locker room.
"Called Ari yet?" He asks and I sigh.
"No. How can I apologize? I basically told her to make friends and then she makes them and then I try to shut it down and all because she freakin giggled at him. She only giggles around me and then she does it around him and I'm over here losing my mind." I say ranting.
"Your jealous" he gasps. "Dude she loves you. Why would you get jealous?"
"We're in high school what if she leaves me?" I ask sadly.
"I'm just gonna day this once. Apologize. She wouldn't leave you. I mean if she hasn't by now why would she" he says as we get to the locker room and knock.
"Come in" we hear someone say.
"Lucas and Zay in the house!" Zay yells as we come in.
"We go to this high school and we belong here, and we want to be on the football team, and what are you gonna do about it?" I say seriously.
"Do what you must." The coach says before they start grunting and yelling while lifting Zay and taking him away.
"Lucas!" He exclaims as the telling gets louder.
"I'm coming!" I tell trying to run toward them only to fall into the ground. "Hey how's it going?" I ask when I see Thor. He salutes and before I know it I'm being dragged away.