Girl meets Anniversary

Ari POV:
Christmas has passed and now it's finally Lucas and I's 3 year anniversary. It's crazy to think we've been together that long but we have and I'm really happy. Today I finally get to take him on this date that I've been planning for forever. First I'm going to wake him up and then the day is filled.
I just arrived at his house and greeted his family before going up to his room. I walk over to him quietly before...
"Bubs!!! Wake up!" I yell jumping on top of him.
"Uhhhhh" he groans and I sit on his lap as he keeps laying there.
"Luke...bubs...babe...Lucas" I say and place kisses all over his face.
"Mmmmm this is nice" he says waking up before he flips us. "Hey babygirl" he says kissing me.
"Happy anniversary" I say
"Happy anniversary" he says before pulling me back in.
"Get up we got places to be"
"Ok ok I'm going" he says before he goes to shower and get ready.
"First stop breakfast at IHOP" I say and we get an Uber before going off.
"I can't believe it's been 3 years" Lucas says as we sit down.
"Me neither" I say and grab his hand "I love you bubs"
"I love you too baby so much" he says and leans over to give me a quick kiss. We continue to eat and enjoy light conversation enjoying the day before our next stop.
"So what you got planned next baby?" He asks.
"It's a surprise. Come on!" I exclaim before dragging him to the Uber I ordered.
When we get close I tell him that I have to blindfold him. The car comes to a stop before I lead him to a barn where we'll be going horseback riding. It was really hard to find but only the best for my bubs.
"Here we are" I say and pull the blindfold off of Lucas. He takes a minute to take in our surroundings before lifting me up and spinning me around.
"We're going riding!" He yells excited. "How'd you find this" he asks excitedly.
"I really wanted to find a place we could still ride. It's part of our story. 3 years ago you asked me to be your girlfriend while grooming our horses and today we found a new riding spot." I explain and he hugs me close. "Now follow me" I state.
"Okay."
"Here we go." I say and bring him to the stables we're he sees the horses more specifically our horses.
"You brought Thunder and Baja?!"
"I wanted them close. Plus they had stables available here for rent so Pappy Joe sent them over" I explain.
"Thank you" he says and pulls me close.
"I also brought Hunter for Zay if he wants to come ride with us" I say.
"Your the best girlfriend ever. Can we ride now?" He asks if only he knew there was more. We go exploring for a while before I take him to where I set up a nice picnic. "Baby... this is so sweet" he says.
"I'm glad you like it"
"I love it" he says as we dismount and let the horses get water before going to eat.
"Oh your present" I say before digging through the basket.
"Oh yours. Wait no more Ari this has been amazing already" he says grabbing the bag he's been holding all day.
"Nope your getting it anyways. Here." I say giving it to him.

He opens it and find a tin with a bunch of reasons I love him and a watch that he'd been wanting

"I love it. Thank you babygirl. Now your turn" he says handing me a bag. I open it and find a box and inside is a beautiful charm bracelet. I look at it for a second before Lucas grabs it and sits next to me.
"Each charm represents a different event in our lives. A baseball because I met you when we were just kids on the field. A microphone because of your singing. A horse for the day I asked you to be mine. A torch for the camping trip we took that was our first 'I love you'. A butterfly to represent how we've grown and how we overcame the distance that was between us. A crown so you know you'll always be my princess," he says and by now I'm in tears. He wipes them off my cheeks and says "and finally a heart so you know that I'll never stop loving you."
"I love you" I say between my cry's.
"I love you too" he says and puts it on me before pulling me in for a kiss. We stay like that for a while reveling in the feel of the other's lips.
"Mmmm" I moan when we release.
"It's getting kinda late the sun should set soon baby. We should probably ride back." He says.
"Yeah it is." I say looking around "come on. We actually have one more thing to do" We quickly pack everything up and before we know it we are back in an Uber making our way to our final destination.
"What else are we doing?"
"Here you're gonna need this" I say passing him a ticket.
"Mavericks vs Knicks at Maddison Square Garden. Oh my god Ari" he says excited.
"And we got close seats. Do you like it?" I say kinda nervous.
"I love it. Thank you baby"
"Your welcome bubs" I say and kiss him lightly.
We end up having lots of fun at the game, when it's over we head to Lucas' and cuddle.
"So did I do a good job or did I do a great job. Because in my personal opinion you were asking cause you were worried but I think I did a good job" I say.
"You did a great job. I just wanted today to be amazing. I know I kept asking but that's cause I really like planning our dates and especially our anniversaries" he says.
"Well you can plan the next one. This was a lot of work and I don't like keeping things from you even if they're meant to surprise you" I say.
"Deal. I love you"
"I love you too" I say before we drift off to sleep.