Girl meets A Christmas Maya

Ari POV:
"Okay that's it" Lucas says as he finishes packing up his family's car up for their Christmas getaway to Texas.
"I'll miss you" I mumble into his chest as I wrap my arms around him.
"I'll miss you too Angel, but I'll be back on the twenty seventh and we'll be ready for our anniversary date" he says as he lays his chin on the top of my head.
"I love you, have fun and say hi to pappy joe for me" I say smiling at him.
"Of course I will. I love you too baby and try to enjoy secret santa you know how it gets" he replies causing me to gasp.
"That's why your leaving!" I say pointing an accusing finger at him.
"What?" He scoffs. "Okay yes I am but I can't do it again" he says desperately.
"Yeah Yeah have fun and wish me luck" I say before kissing his lips.
"Mmm good luck" he replies laughing as his parents walk out of their house and before I know it I'm waving goodbye to them before I walk home trying to get secret Santa out of my head.

The next day I'm sitting at Topanga's across from Farkle and Smackle, and next to Zay as he tries to guess what I'm getting Lucas for our anniversary.
"Come on it's your four year anniversary what are you giving him?" He says shaking me as I laugh.
"No you're going to tell him" I say before turning to shake him.
"No im not" Zay denies.
"Really? Does this sound familiar? Hey Lucas wanna hear a great Ari story? Yeah well she told me she's getting you a box full of your favorite snacks and engraved dog tags for your anniversary" I say mocking him as I remember what happened when I told him what I got Lucas for our one year.
"Okay Yeah It's probably a smart move" he says nodding before Riley and Maya come inside the cafe, here we go. I still don't know why we continue if secret santa is terrible for our group.
"Okay. Who's ready for Egret Ahh-Ahh! Ha!" Riley exclaims once she's stood before the group.
"Do you never give up with this?" Smackle asks her.
"Secret Santa's horrible every year." Farkle states.
"You know who's the smartest man alive?" Zay asks as he places his hand under his chin.
"Thank you, Zay." Farkle says thinking he was talking about him.
"He wasn't gonna say you. He was gonna say Lucas." I respond as Zay nods in agreement.
"Why is Lucas smart? He's not even here. Oh!" Farkle says realizing why Lucas wasn't here.
"Yeah, where is Lucas?" Riley asks Zay and I.
"He went to Texas for the holidays." I reply pouting a little. Yes it's been a day and yes I miss him.
"How could he have gone without telling us?" Riley asks us.
"Because this was his way out of Secret Santa. He knows even you can't reach him 2,000 miles away." Zay says.
"Im just sad he didn't take me with him" I say sadly causing Zay to laugh.
"Oh, trust me, he's doin' it." Riley exclaims before standing once again. "Now, I want you to really think hard about the person that you get, because this gift tells them how much that you know about them. And whatever happens, do not say who you have. That's the egret part of Egret Ahh-Ahh. Ready?" Riley tells us before holding the box towards Zay and I so we both pull a name.
"Yikes." Zay says after reading his slip.
"Yay" I say smiling at Lucas' name on my slip.
"Let me guess it's the Mr" Maya whispers jokingly causing me to laugh nodding.
"Yikes." Farkle says as he and smackle draw their names from the secret Santa box.
"I got Maya." Smackle says calmly.
"Smackle!" Riley exclaims
"This is who I am!" Smackle exclaims in response before its down to Riley and Maya to pick.
"Okay, you go. Do not react." Riley says to Maya.
"Oh, please, Riley, show me how." Maya says in a mocking tone before Riley proceeds to draw a name dramatically before opening it reading it and placing it behind her.
"It's Farkle." Smackle says calmly.
"Smackle!" Riley exclaims shocked and freaking out as she jumps out of her chair. "All right, Peaches, do not say who you have." Riley says now calm.
"Never, Sweetie, I know how much this means to you." Maya says before drawing out a name and reading it.
"Tell us." Zay and I say leaning towards her.
"Never. I won't even tell you if it's a him or a mrs. ha hur" Maya says telling us she got me in a way Riley wouldn't understand.
"Thank you Maya" Riley says not noticing the smile on Maya's face which clearly reveals what she did. "Okay, everybody. Let's find out how well we really know each other." Riley says smiling as she looks around before her and Maya walk out.
"Well good luck to you all. I'm off for my call with Lucas" I say as I smile at he text he sent me letting me know he was done helping Pappy Joe check on the animals and he could FaceTime with me before heading out the door.