Girl meets Lucas' Birthday

Ari POV:
I wake up early and start getting ready to surprise Lucas for his 16th birthday. He's been looking forward to this day for a while since he really wants to drive because then we don't have to take Uber to dates.
After I finish getting ready I carefully grab his gift and the party decorations before I head over to Topanga's to drop off the stuff.
"Good morning Mrs.Matthews! Morning Auggie!" I greet the two as I walk in with Quil.
"Good Morning Ari and Quil!" They greet back as Auggie runs up to hug me.
"Did you finish it?" Auggie asks excitedly referring to the gift he and Quil helped me with.
"Yup! But it's all wrapped up so you can see it when he opens it" I reply smiling before Zay walks in.
"Good morning!" He says.
"You got this?" I ask him.
"Yes. You know he's my best friend. I got this covered" he replies.
"Okay cool cool. Mrs. Matthews?" I ask looking at her.
"I'll make sure everything is done" she replies laughing.
"Thank you! Now I'm gonna go wake Lucas up and distract him for a few hours. Quilly you wanna come or you wanna help decorate?" I ask.
"I'm wanna help!" He exclaims before running off with Auggie to look at decorations.
"Okay well I best be going. I'll text Zay when we get close" I explain. "Bye!" I yell running off.
When I arrive to Lucas' house his mom opens the door for me smiling.
"Morning Mrs.Friar" I say smiling.
"Good morning Ari, and how many times have I told you to call me Mary" she says. "Luke is still sleeping so you can go wake him up" she informs me.
"Thanks Mary" I say before I walk upstairs to his room and carefully open the door to see him sleeping peacefully, he's so adorable. I close the door quietly before I walk over to his side before I climb on the bed and start to kiss his face.
"Bub" I whisper in his ear.
"Mmm no" he says shaking his head and cuddling in the blanket and pillow.
"Birthday boy" I whisper shaking him a little before he wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his head into my neck.
"Hey baby" he says.
"Hey bubs" I say smiling. "Can you wake up now?"
"No I wanna cuddle. What are you doing here this early anyways?" He asks pulling me closer.
"Happy birthday!" I say jumping on top of him causing him to laugh.
"Thank you" he says chuckling. "You know what I want?" He asks.
"What?" I ask him tilting my head.
"A kiss" he replies smiling causing me to giggle.
"Well then" I say before I lean in and kiss him deeply.
"Hmm" he hums pulling away. "I love you"
"I love you too" I reply before kissing his nose.
"You're so cute" he says laughing before kissing mine causing me to scrunch up my nose.
"Okay well you got your cuddles, you got your kisses, your all set. Now get up and get ready cause I'm taking you out" I tell him as I get off the bed.
"Uh fine" he says getting out of bed. He sneaks in another kiss to my lips before running out of the room to shower.
"What am I gonna do with that boy?" I mutter before I go downstairs and sit in the living room watching some TV with Mrs.Friar.
"Okay I'm all set" Lucas says as he walks into the room.
"You look handsome" I say standing up.
"Thank you Angel you look amazing as always" he says kissing my forehead.
"Now what do you want to do today?" I ask him.
"Breakfast?" He asks.
"Let's go bub" I reply before we go start to spend the day together.
A few hours later Zay texts me to let me know that Topanga's is ready for the party and everyone was there waiting for us. I quickly reply telling him that we are on our way.
"I want a milkshake wanna go to Topanga's?" I ask him.
"Yeah milkshakes sound good" he says as we walk down the street. As we get close I shoot Zay a quick text telling him we are about 3 minutes away.
When we arrive at the cafe we walk down the steps and Lucas opens the door as everyone jumps out and yells "Suprise! Happy Birthday!"
"Wha-what?" He asks shocked.
"Happy birthday charming" I say smiling.
"You- babe!" He exclaims hugging me tightly.
"Zay helped a lot too along with those two" I say pointing at Quil and Auggie.
"Thanks dude!" He says giving Zay a side hug before he goes to hug the boys and going around to say hello to everyone.
"I love you baby thank you" he says before giving me sweet kiss.
"Your welcome" I respond.
We continue to enjoy the party just laughing and spending time with our friends and before we know it, it's present time and I'm the only one left.
"So this one is from Auggie Quil and I" I say handing him a large gift wrapped in paper. He opens it up and gasps when he sees it.