Girl meets Last Day Of Summer

Lucas POV:
"Uhhh last day of summer" I groan walking into Ari's room before flopping  onto her bed before rolling over so I'm hovering over her.
"Hey bubs" Ari says giggling.
"Hey baby" I say before leaning down and kissing her lightly. I go to pull away but she pulls me back down.
"Hey guys" I hear Farkle say. "Ahhh" he yells causing us to pull apart.
"Hmmm" Ari hums. "I love you"
"I love you too" I say rubbing our noses together in an Eskimo kiss and Ari giggles in response.
"Oh hey guys" Ari says as I get off of her and we see the rest of the gang here.
"Hey" "Hi" "Sup" we hear.
"Hey Zay" Ari says before getting up and going to sit on the alpaca we won before summer ended.
"No...no way. You guys actually did it. After how many years of trying!" Zay exclaims.
"Yeah we did" i reply as everyone else looks at us confused.
"I know look at it. It's so cute" Ari says hugging it's neck tightly.
"Okay I'm confused" Riley says.
"Yeah did what?" Maya asks.
"Lucas and I love carnivals" Ari starts.
"She's not joking like love them" I say.
"Those two have always wanted to win the biggest prize at the carnival. They've tried for years even before they started dating."
"We try to go to one every few months. Anyways we went before school ended and..." Ari trails off.
"We scoped it out. Looked for the biggest prizes. Then we tried our luck. For some reason I was on fire at the ring toss. We kept trading in and eventually..." I continue.
"We did it! I mean look at the alpaca!" Ari exclaims jumping around on it again.
"Baby stop riding it as a horse" I say laughing and pulling her off of it.
"That's so cool" Farkle says.
"Yeah Can we go next time" Riley asks.
"Ummm" Ari, surprisingly Zay, and I all say.
"What?"" Maya asks.
"It's just..." Ari starts but stops not knowing how to let them down.
"Yeah it's just" i start but Zay cuts me off.
"It's their thing. I've only went like 3 times and that was when we were little. It's their couple thing. Like how Farkle and Smackle do all their smart stuff. They go to carnivals" Zay says.
"Oh okay. It's fine we can find something else to do" Farkle says honestly.
"Why? We're all friends why can't we go?" Riley asks.
"Okay you know what? I haven't mentioned the VR thing because Ari told me not to but I'm done. If you can't respect when I'm being honest then I'm done. Carnivals are for me and Ari to do together it's for us. I'm sorry baby I'm telling your mom" I say before going downstairs.
"I told him not to tell for you. Because even though you did something terrible you were still his friend. I guess we're both done. I don't know what I did to you. And if you say steal Lucas I will literally never talk to you again because he was mine first" I hear Ari say getting louder as I go downstairs. That's my girl I say to myself.
"Hey Lucas" Mrs. Black says as I come down.
"Hey Mrs.Black" I say sitting down next to her.
"What's up. And how many times do I have to tell you it's Maria." She says.
"Sorry Maria" I say. "I have to tell you something."
"Oh my god you got Ari pregnant. Okay I'll set up a doctors appointment. I told you guys to stay safe if you did have sex. Oh my god I'm to young to be a grandma" she starts to ramble.
"Mrs.Black we haven't had sex, we're actually waiting until we're older. She's not pregnant" I say stopping her.
"Oh okay. Good seriously too young to be a grandma." She says causing me to laugh.
"No no that's not it. Umm it's about when we went to Farkle's about a month ago" I say.
"That day Ari was really faint and went back to your house?" She asks.
"Yeah um we haven't been completely honest with you about that"
"What happened?"
"You know the VR set she talks about?"
"The MCU one right?" She asks.
"Yeah. Umm she kinda got stuck in the simulation because Riley messed with the controls because she said Ari was stealing me" I say.
"Oh my god." She gasps "That's it!" She exclaims before getting up.
"Where are you going?" I ask.
"To talk to her parents. I'm either suing her or they have to put their daughter through therapy" she says. "Ari! Mija!" She yells.
"Yes mom" Ari says coming down followed by the rest of the gang.
"I'm going to talk to the Matthews' I'll be back later. Remember Quil is at a sleep over in case he calls. That's it. Oh and Riley please leave" she says.
"Uh okay. Bye" Riley says before leaving quickly.
"Bye mama" Ari says sighing.

Maria Black POV:
I quickly leave my house before driving to the Matthews apartment. I can't believe she would do this. My poor daughter was probably beyond scared. I seriously thank the lord that's he has Lucas and even Zay by her side or else I'd not know what I would do. I don't know what she would do, I know they helped her a lot when Tony died. I arrive at the apartment and they buzz me in.
"Hello Maria. What can I do for you?" Topanga says opening the door.
"Hello Topanga. I have to speak with you and your husband" I say.
"Oh okay come on in" she says stepping aside. "Cory!" She yells.
"Yes" he says appearing.
"Maria's here to talk" she says.
"Oh hello Maria" Cory says coming up and shaking my hand.
"Hello Cory" I reply.
"Why don't we sit" Topanga says.
"So what did you need to talk about?" Cory asks.
"It has come to my attention that Riley has once again done something to my daughter" I say as Riley enters the room.
"Riley!" Topanga shouts.
"Yes mommy" she says.
"Come and sit" she grits out.
"Yes mommy" Riley sighs.
"What did you do?" Cory asks seriously.
"I might have messed with the settings on her Virtual Reality headset"
"Might have?" Cory asks.
"And she might have gotten stuck in the simulation for about 16 hours" Riley continues.
"Might have?" Topanga asks again.
"And then she might have collapsed from dehydration and exhaustion" she finishes.
"Might have?!" They yell.
"Okay I did. But she stole Lucas!" Riley yells.
"Ari has him first." Topanga sighed.
"She's had him wrapped around her little finger since they were 6 and 7" I tell Riley.
"We'll handle it" Cory tells me.
"I have no doubt you will because I believe she need a therapy or I can sue" I say.
"Hold on what?!" Topanga says.
"This could have killed my daughter and is seen as attempted murder. Or she can go to therapy and deal with whatever bottled up anger she has against my daughter" I say.
"Ok" Topanga says.
"What mom you can't be serious" Riley asks.
"I am. Maria here is right. You've held a strong hate for poor Ari for no reason. I'm signing you up for therapy, I don't know what is going on but you need to find out" Topanga says.
"Mom!" Riley exclaims.
"End of discussion. You're going"
"Okay well I should get home. Quil might call and I need to be home" I say standing.
"Okay well thank you for the visit" Topanga says.
"Thank you for dealing with it. I'll see you guys soon" I say walking out.

Lucas POV:
"I'm sorry" I say when cuddling up to Ari after the fleets of the gang had left.
"It's ok. I forgive you. You were right. Something has to happen. She shouldn't have done it and I'm tired of her hating me for no reason" Ari replies.
"Well then" I say pulling her closer. "I believe we were interrupted earlier."
"Hmmm. I can't seem to remember. What were we doing again" she says jokingly.
"Hmm let me show you." I say pulling her lips to mine as we kiss passionately. This sure was an eventful last day of summer. We'll see how high school gets but for now I'll enjoy the taste of my girls lips.