Girl meets Show Choir Regionals

Lucas POV:
Tomorrow is the day. Ari's show choir regionals and she's stressed so of course I'm going to try and calm my baby down. I grab my wallet and keys before I head to pick up some fast food for Ari and I. I had gotten my license 3 days after my birthday so I was good to go. After I pick up the food which of course was chicken nuggets, fries, and some ice cream, I headed over to Ari's house only to see her solo again and again.
"Hey baby! I brought food!" I exclaim walking in.
"Hey bubs" She says well sings.
"Angel you need to take a break" I say putting the food down.
"No im fine" she continues to sing.
"No you are not. Baby it's a little over 29 hours before you go on and your still talking and singing. That's how I know you're not okay" I say as I pull her towards me so she stands between my legs.
"I'm just worried I'm not going to do well and I'll make us lose the competition" she responds while playing with my hair.
"You are going to be amazing, don't over think it. Now come cuddle with me and eat this food." I say leaning in so our lips brush together.
"Can we watch Hunger Games?" She asks smiling.
"No marvel movies? I'm shocked" I reply jokingly causing her to shove me before she leans in and kisses me.
"Shut up" she mumbles against my lips before we pull away.
"No talking anymore, gotta start the routine Angel"
"Yeah okay, I love you" she says shyly.
"I love you too" I say before we cuddle and watch movies not worrying about her impending competition.

Ari POV:
The competition is underway and we are on next meaning we are all backstage waiting to be announced, and I'm more nervous. Then all of a sudden Lucas walks through the door.
"Hey princess" he says walking up to me and I go to respond but he puts a finger to my lips. "No talking remember. I know you're nervous so I got you this so that you know I'm with you always" he says before pulling out a necklace with a small microphone at the end.
"Turn around" he says and I do before he proceeds to put it on me. I turn back to face him before laughing myself into his arms and hugging him tightly. "Your welcome" he says before kissing me lightly. "I love you, now go sing your heart out. We're all out there cheering you on" he finishes before pecking my lips and running off. I love that boy.
"Okay guys gather around" Mr.Wilson, the choir director calls. "We've practiced a lot and I know you guys are going to be amazing. So just go out there have fun and feel the music and we've got this," he says giving us a pep talk before we all group hug and head to take our places.
"From Abigail Adams High let's give it up for Vocal Affinity" the announcer calls before the curtains open and I walk toward the microphone on the stage. I take a moment and then I start my solo making sure to keep my love for Lucas in my mind throughout the song.

Once my solo is over, I smile widely before I find Lucas in the crowd smiling back at me before I blow a kiss at him and he pretends to catch it. We then go onto the girls group number.

(Ari is Santana, Nikki is Mercedes, and Francesca is Brittany)
We all take a deep breath before we the boys come out and we start the last song with Nikki taking the lead.

When we finish we all stay there for a little bit taking in the applause before the curtain closes and we run off stage excitedly.
"I think we did amazing" Nikki says excitedly.
"Think? That was incredible!" Thor exclaims happily.
"Yeah Nik, you did great like really great" I tell her.
"What about you freshy, you did incredible on your solo" She says giving me a side hug.
"Yeah you really did" Thor says before picking me up and spinning me around as I laugh.

Lucas POV:
After I got back to the group that came to support Ari, I take a seat in between Zay and Quil, making sure to ruffle Quil's hair.
"How is she?" Maria asks.
"She's nervous but she's excited. They were about to head to the stage I think" I reply.
"From Abigail Adams High let's give it up for Vocal Affinity" the announcer calls and we all clap as the curtain opens to reveal my girlfriend.
"Yeah Ari!" Maya cheers.
"That's my best friend!" Zay yells before she starts to sing her solo. When she's done she smiles at me and blows me a kiss which of course I catch before they transition to the next song.
"She's amazing" I hear Riley say.
"Yeah she is" I say happily. We continue to enjoy the set before we know it the groups are called back for the awards. Third place is called and now they're going to announce the winners.
"And the 2017 regional champions are... from Abigail Adams High Vocal Affinity" the announcer says and the group is already cheering and hugging excitedly. We all jump up and cheer them on.

Ari POV:
Soon after the awards we head to the lobby and I spot Lucas along with the gang, the Matthews', Shawn, and my family.
"I'll see you guys on Monday" I say hugging Nikki and Thor, since Francesca wasn't there since she had left already.
"Hey guys" I say as I walk over.
"Ari!" They call out.
"Babygirl you did amazing!" Lucas says as he picks me up and spins me around causing me to giggle at him.
"Thank you bubs. Oh and I love you too" I say kissing his lips quickly. "Hey everyone, hope you enjoyed the show" I say as Lucas puts me down on the ground.
"You did amazing sweetie" my mom says.
"Yeah sissy that was cool" Quil says.
"Thanks mom, and thank you Quilly" I say giving him a little hug.
"That was incredible" "you were really good" I hear along with a lot of other greeting causing me to laugh.
"Thanks guys" I reply. "So what are we going to do now" I ask.
"Let's go get some dinner to celebrate" my mom suggests receiving nods of agreement.
"Okay. Wait I have to get my bag, I left it back stage" I say before I hear Andre call me.
"Ari!"
"Hey dude" I reply as he walks over.
"You left your bag backstage and we had to clear out. I figured you were out here with Lucas so here you go" Andre says.
"Thanks I was literally about to go grab it" I reply taking it from him.
"No problem" he tells me. "Hey Lucas"
"Hey Andre" Luke replies wrapping his arms around me.
"See you guys on Monday" he says running off.
"We ready to go" I say as I adjust my bag on my shoulder.
"Who was that?" Riley asks.
"That was Andre he's in choir with me. Cool guy" I respond.
"No! No more boys!" Mr.Matthews exclaims as we start to walk off.
"Come on baby" Lucas says but I tug his arm. "What? Did you forget something else princess?" He asks.
"Yeah" I respond before kissing his lips quickly. "Thanks for being so supportive especially when I get nervous. I love you."
"I love you too. Like I told you backstage. I'm always going to be here. Love of my life always" he replies.
"And forever the love of mine" I finish smiling at him before we follow the group to celebrate the choir's victory.

A/N: I just realized this book is so close to the end and now I'm sad. Only about 10 chapters left everyone but I do have a few ideas for my next book which I will share soon!