Girl meets Goodbye Part 2

Lucas POV:
As we wait for Riley to let us know what the decision is Ari and I decide to have another movie night because they do always help us feel better. Of course watching the movie turned into me kissing her and that turned into a make out session which is where we currently are. My lips moving in sync with hers never breaking apart as we poured our love for each other into the passionate kiss. This whole situation brought back memories from when I was leaving Texas and I wanted to show Ari that I wasn't planning on leaving her ever again.

"Mmm" Ari moans as my lips leave hers before I nuzzle my head into her neck kissing it lightly.

"I love you" I whisper as I leave another kiss on her neck.

"I love you too bubs" she whispers back before unconsciously tilting her head back giving me more space. We both knew we wouldn't go much farther but for us these intimate moments were enough and they helped us show the other how much we loved them. We stayed locked in our embrace until a phone broke through the silence.

"It's mine" Ari says grabbing her phone and answering it. "Hey... yeah he's here... oh my god really...that's great...yeah I'll see you tomorrow...I'll let him know...bye!" She says continuing her conversation as she got comfortable in my arms while I kept kissing her neck.

"What was that?" I ask her.

"Riley's staying in New York" she replies smiling.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah" she nods the smile never leaving her face.

"While I am glad our friend isn't leaving...but she kinda ruined the moment..." I trail off causing her to laugh.

"You want more kisses?" She asks giggling.

"You offering?" I ask her jokingly.

"Yeah i am" She responds before kissing me again.

The next day we stand in Mr.Matthews' class alongside our friends and Mr.Matthews as he wraps up the lesson. "Belgium 1831, What have you learned? Farkle?" He asks.

"There comes a time where the right thing to do is to leave the friends you know, see what's out there and face a new world" Farkle responds.

"Yeah. What do you have to say about that?" Mr.Matthews asks him before Farkle moves over to the board and erasing "Belgium 1831."

"Not yet" he says causing us all to smile.

Ari POV:
"There are lots of places you'll go. I remember another time we were all going someplace and what I said to you seems like yesterday" Mr.Matthews says looking towards his little brother as we all sit around Topanga's, Lucas and I cuddled together. "You know what's out there? The world. You're gonna be part of it someday. You're gonna learn from it everyday" Mr.Matthews tells us all.

"Gonna make mistakes, you're gonna make good friends too" Shawn continues.

"And even though it'll seem like the world goes out of its way to teach you hard lessons" Katy continues.

"It's the same world that have you your friends and your family." Topanga continues.

"You'll come to believe the world is gonna protect you too" Mr.Matthews finishes.

"Girl meets world" Riley says.

"Now I get it" Maya says.

"Topanga's" A guy says walking in.

"Yeah Topanga's, that's me" Topanga says smiling.

"You still open?" The guys asks her.

"Yeah. We're not going anywhere" she says smiling before walking off to serve the customer.

"So after you've met the world for a while, the best thing that happens is to find out just where it is you belong. We did, now it's your turn." Mr.Matthews says before we all walk off to other areas of the cafe. Lucas and I heading towards the counter. He lifts me up to sit on top of it before sitting on the stool in front of me.

"You know this all sort of reminded me of when you were leaving for New York" I say looking to him.

"I'm never leaving you again" he says looking back at me.

"Good cause I'm not letting you leave" I respond smiling a little.

"And I'm not letting you leave. Love of my life always" Lucas says.

"And forever the love of mine" I finish. "I love you my cowboy."

"And I love you my Texas girl" Lucas says before pulling me down for a kiss.

A/N: sorry for the long wait, I've had a lot going on this month. I'm hoping to get back on it now though. Also this book does only have one chapter left which is the epilogue, I can't believe it's almost over.