Girl meets Bear Part 1

Ari POV:
"Bubs" I giggle as Lucas continues to place little kisses all over my face. Every month we do this thing where we spend the night together and watch movies and just get to enjoy each other's company. We started this so that in case we ever got really busy we would still always have time for each other.
"Why are you so adorable? Like why do you have to be so cute?" He asks as he continues to kiss my face.
"Me? What about you? Your so amazing and handsome and uhh I love you" I say as I stop him from kissing my face and just hold his in my hands.
"I love you too" he says before we plug in divergent and watch start the movie.
After about an hour my phone rings and I look to see that It's Maya.
"Sorry charming" I say grabbing it.
"It's okay princess. I'm going to get some snacks real quick" he tells me before kissing my lips and rushing off to the kitchen.
"Hey Maya" I say answering.
"Hey Ari, it's taco day tomorrow you coming?" She asks through the phone.
"Was that tomorrow? I completely forgot. It's Lucas and I's monthly date night tonight" I explain.
"Yeah It's tomorrow but we could go over the plan through the phone and then you can come in the morning. That sound good?" She asks.
"Let me talk to Lucas and I'll text you" I reply before she agrees and we hang up.
"What did Maya want?" Lucas asks walking in with popcorn and a few other snacks.
"Taco day is tomorrow and I completely forgot. She wanted to know if I was going. Then I told her it was date night and she said we could go over the plan And i could show up at the bay window early in the morning." I explain to him as we cuddle back up on his bed.
"What you say?" He asks me.
"I said I'd talk to you about it" I respond before rolling over and laying on top of him.
"Would you bring me some tacos?" He now asks.
"Of course and some for Zay cause if I didn't you know he'll get a little upset" I say seriously causing Lucas to chuckle while shaking his head.
"Then Yeah if you want to go then you should. Plus you love your tacos and in the morning all we would do was find something to eat before cuddling back up and probably making out" he says causing me to slap his chest.
"Lucas Friar!" I exclaim before laughing.
"What? you know it's true" he respond laughing as well before flipping our position. "Actually I think we should have our make out session right now since you have to leave early."
"You're crazy bubs" I tell him.
"Crazy for you Angel" he respond smiling at me before I roll my eyes teasingly. "Love of my life always" he says looking into my eyes.
"And forever the love of mine" I respond before kissing him and of course he deepens it and we make out for a little while before we part resume the movie and I text Maya to which she tells me the plan before I return to my date with my boyfriend.
Eventually we fell asleep and when I wake up I kiss Lucas' forehead and he stirs.
"Bye bubs I'll see you later. I love you so much" I whisper in his ear before I kiss his cheek.
"Love you too babygirl" he mumbles before cuddling back into the blanket causing me to quietly giggle before I leave and head to Riley's.
"Go go go go go!" I hear Maya exclaim.
"I'm here now let's go go go go go!" I say stopping outside the window.
"Wait!" Riley exclaims causing Maya to stop as she's half way out the window.
"No!" Maya groans.
"Something's..." Riley trails off.
"No!" We both groan.
"Wrong" Riley finishes and we groan again.
"Barry the bear bear. He's gone!" Riley realizes.
"Come on that stupid bear's been hanging on by a thread for years. How's this a problem?" Maya asks upset.
"I've had him all of my life Maya. Where is he? We have to find him. Barry." She says.
"Bobblehead" Maya groans again.
"There are bobble heads?!" I exclaim. "Uhhh come on Riley" I groan before we both climb into her room and rush after her into the living room where she blows a horn.
"Matthews family emergency!" She exclaims before the rest of the Matthews family rushes out carrying emergency supplies.
"Move! Move move move!" Topanga exclaims as they exit the apartment. "Everybody out of the house in under 10 second! Yes!" She exclaims before they see us.
"Riley, Maya, Ari, why are you girls still inside?" Mr.Matthews asks us. "Wait when did Ari get here?"
"A few minutes ago" I reply shrugging. "Hey Auggie" I say waving at him.
"Hey Ari!" He says waving back.
"Everybody out of the house in under 10 seconds except for them! Yes!" Topanga exclaims once again.
"Is this an actual emergency?" Mr Matthews asks us.
"Yes!" We all respond.
"Even if it's not, Momma loves a practice drill" Topanga says before they all walk back in.
"Did you get my tacos?" Mr Matthews asks.
"No" Maya and I respond.
"Why not?" He asks.
"Barry the bear bear is missing" Riley explains upset.
"Ah that bear's been hanging on by a thread for years" he replies.
"Everybody knows this" Maya says.
"Riley, why can't you just look for Barry the bear when you get back?" Topanga asks.
"Oh sure, he's just missing. It's your day, I'm sorry, let's go go go" Riley says as she drags us to the door.
"You sure you're okay?" Maya asks.
"I'm sure I'm not Okay. The last thing I said to him was I wish you were a slinky" she says disappointed in herself before Maya and I start to walk out finally tacos.
"Riley he'll show up. It's not really a big deal" I hear Mr Matthews say.
"Attaboy. Let's see what happens now" Topanga responds as Riley turns back around.
"Not a big deal?" Riley repeats as Maya walks towards Mr Matthews and I groan as I walk back in muttering a "so close."
"I messed up. I messed up." Mr Matthews says falling on the couch.
"A teddy bear is a source of joy and comfort and security and love. Barry was my childhood. Everything I went through he went through. My childhood is missing" Riley says before we hear a knock on the door and she opens it up to reveal Farkle, Zay, and my boyfriend. "What are you guys doing here?" She asks.
"We were told there would be tacos." Lucas says as they walk in.
"Three tacos please" Farkle responds.
"Uh, may I have pancakes?" Zay asks causing me to shake my head laughing a little.
"You called them here?" Riley asks looking at Maya.
"I wanted them to know what it was like to want a taco and not get a taco" she growls.
"What could be worse than that?" Mr Matthews asks before Maya gets an alert from the taco place.
"The bobble heads are gone!" The voice announces before Maya and Mr Matthews attack the couch and I slump to the floor.
"Why?!" I yell.
"Hey baby" Lucas says picking me up from the ground.
"Hey bubs" I respond looking at him.
"I missed you this morning" he says before pecking my lips.
"I missed you too" I say before pecking his.
"So we're all here to look for your childhood teddy bear that Auggie chewed the face off of?" He asks the group as he wraps me in his arms.
"Oh boy" Topanga mutters.
"Will we never let that go" Auggie asks.
"I was remembering to hard" Riley says after she suddenly screams.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I was just a little kid. I ate anything that got in my way" Auggie says walking towards the kitchen area.
"Auggie it wasn't very nice of you to eat Riley's bear. And in fact, you would think that in doing that, that would teach her not to eat someone's cookie" Zay says walking over to Riley.
"Get off that" she replies.
"I do not wish to" he responds.
"That bears been nothing but trouble for me my whole life. I just wanted you to play with me. I didn't do this" Auggie says.
"Oh yeah? Then where were you on the evening of the 15th?" Maya questions Auggie.
"I was out of town on business" he replies.
"He didn't do it guys" She says in realization.
"You know what? If this means this much to my daughter let's respect her feelings. Let's find that stupid faceless bear" Mr Matthews says.
"Y-You know, I- I would but I got that big game with Uh s-s-sports. Yeah" Farkle says causing me to look at him weirdly.
"Yeah Yeah i would too but I got the, you know, the big big  science fair with Uh I don't know" Lucas says from behind me causing me to look up at him.
"Why did you two switch characters?" Zay asks.
"We panicked!" Lucas exclaims.
"We're gonna be trapped in here looking for a stuffed animal. We'll do anything to get out." Farkle says.
"I know" Lucas says letting go of me. "Who wants a taco?" He asks before I race toward and jump on him my legs wrapping around his waist as Maya jumps on his back. "You lost! Now get off  of me" he says before Maya drops off of him. "You however can stay" he says holding me as I cling onto him so I don't fall.
"Thank you" I respond shyly.
"How do you always manage to get cuter?" He asks pinching my cheek.
"Stop" I giggle. "Love you" I whisper in his ear.
"Love you too" he whispers back.

A/N: Day 6 and Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a good one!