Girl Meets Permanent Record Part 1

A/N: sorry for not updating earlier. I've been really busy with school and applying to college that this story was in the back of my mind. I promise I'll try to update as soon as I can. Anyways hope you all enjoy this update.

Ari POV:
"Ahhhh" I scream into my pillow freaking out because the list comes out today. I'm like 90% confident that I made it but at the same time I'm scared that I didn't. Lucas has baseball tryouts the next few days so I know that will help me get my mind blank for a while.
"Ari! Lucas is her!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. I quickly grab my stuff before running down. I see Lucas sitting at the table with my family as my mom serves breakfast and I smile brightly. Even if I don't make it at least I have him.
"Morning mom" I say before kissing her cheek. "Morning buddy" I say as I ruffle Quil's hair. "And morning bubs" I say to Lucas before I give him a quick kiss.
"Morning sweetie" "morning sissy" "morning baby" they respond.
"You nervous?" Lucas asks as I sit down and we start to eat.
"A little bit I really wanna make it" I tell him.
"Your gonna make it. You were amazing Angel you have this in the bag" he says leaning over and pecking my cheek making me giggle and kiss his cheek in return.
"Thank you. What about you? You ready for baseball tryouts?"
"Definitely. While I am disappointed I couldn't do football. Baseball is my sport, reason I met you all those years ago" He says making me smile brightly as he kisses my wrist where the baseball charm lays on my bracelet. We finish up eating before we head on our way to school.

Lucas POV:
School went by quickly and before I knew it I along with most of the gang were sat at Topanga's. Ari wanted to see the list by herself so I'm here waiting for her to walk i with the news about if she got in or not.
"What, you not sittin' with us anymore?" Maya asks Riley who is sat behind the group.
"I don't deserve to sit with you guys. I am disgraced. D for disgraced." Riley says motioning towards her grade.
"Riley, it's only one grade." I say.
"Yeah, you know how many Ds I got in middle school? Once, I got five Ds in one day." Maya responds.
"You're "Cinco D Maya."" Zay says and everyone laughs in response.
"Oh, I don't get it!" Riley says frustrated.
"Actually, those Ds don't matter anymore, Maya." Farkle tells her.
"None of our old grades do." I say.
"We all start as equals here because only our high school grades count on our permanent record." Smackle explains.
"What? What's that?" Riley asks curiously.
"It's our high school transcript." Zay says.
"It's what colleges use when they decide whether to accept you or not." Farkle says.
"And so far for you, not." Smackle says to Riley.
"Hm. Smackle, remember how you asked us to let you know when your refreshing honesty crosses over into-" Riley trails off.
"Get to it, Bubbles!" Smackle exclaims.
"Now." Riley says pointing at her.
"Wait, so they don't care about middle school?" Maya asks.
"They only look at your high school grades." Farkle says.
"Then why'd you make me go all this time?" Maya yells.
"Wait. So nobody cares about all the good grades I got when I was a kid?" Riley asks upset.
"They only care that you didn't eat paste." Zay answers her.
"Oh. How long does that stay in ya?" Riley asks and we look at her amused and shocked for a second. "Boy, all those years I went to middle school and I coulda been scratchin' lottery tickets and chuggin' sody pop." Maya says.
"Well, Maya, you finally hit the jackpot. I mean, right now you can go to any college you want." Zay says.
"What about me?" Riley asks Zay.
"You're her cute friend."
"Please don't give up on me, college." Riley says before Ari runs in jumping straight into my arms.
"Bubs!" She exclaims.
"Hey baby. Sooooo" I trails off.
"I....." she trails off.
"Come on just tell me" I say excitedly.
"Ok ok. I.... made the team" She says and I jump up with her in my arms and spin her around.
"Oh my god baby that's amazing. What did I tell you? I knew you would get in" I say before attacking her face with kisses.
"I couldn't of done it without you. You always support me and help me practice and your literally the best boyfriend ever." She says.
"I love you so much" I say.
"I love you too so much" Ari responds before I kiss her lips lightly before we sit back down.
"Congrats Ari! You deserved that spot" Zay says.
"Thanks Zay" Ari responds. "So what we talking about?" She asks the group.
"Transcripts" Zay says and Ari nods.
"Colleges don't only care about grades, y'know." Ari says.
"They care about extracurriculars." Zay says.
"And that's why Zay and I are trying out for baseball. And one reason Ari tried out for choir besides her loving to sing" I say before pecking Ari's forehead. "Since the football team made their feelings about us quite clear." Zay says.
"It wasn't that bad." I say.
"Yeah it was!" Zay exclaims.
"Oh it definitely was" Ari says laughing.
"Who's side are you on?" I ask her.
"Yours" She says giggling and I can't help but chuckle with her.
"Ok." I say.
"They hit us so hard." Zay says and Ari snickers in response.
"It's alright, baseball's our sport anyway." I say.
"Yeah. Lucas was our star in middle school." Zay responds.
"What were you?" Smackle asks.
"I was his cute friend." Zay says.
"I never got a D before." Riley says bringing attention back to her and I inwardly  roll my eyes. I've gotten a lot of them in the past and it hurt but she can calm down a little.
"I used to be the biggest star in middle school." Farkle says.
"You're still a star, dearest one." Smackle says smiling at him.
"Yeah, but I used to be the North Star. I used to be the brightest star in the sky! What do you do when you realize you're not the smartest kid in school anymore?" Farkle asks.
"I don't know. Maya, what do you do when you realize your best days might have been in middle school?" Riley asks.
"I don't know. Why don't we ask my big fat honkin' A? What do you do, A? Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Uh-huh, I" Maya says talking to her test.
"What did it say?" Riley asks.
"Shh!" Zay Ari and I all say.
"Maya and A don't get to spend a lot of time together." Zay says and Ari nods in agreement.
"Let's let them have their moment." I say before we walk out before heading to Ari's house.

Ari POV:
We get to my house and I let us in.
"Mom! I'm home with Lucas and Zay!" I yell out.
"In the kitchen!" She yells back.
"Hey Maria." "Hi Maria" "Hi mom" we all say.
"Hello guys. So Ari how'd it go?" She asks anxiously.
"Well....." I trail off.
"Ok I'll ask again. Lucas how did it go" she asks Lucas this time.
"Well....." he too trails off.
"You're no help" she says. "Come on tell me"
"Ok ok I made the team" I say before she pulls me into a hug.
"Ahh baby I'm so proud of you" she exclaims.
"Thanks mama" I say hugging her.
"I'm gonna finish cooking and you guys can head up. Good job mija" my mom says before we head upstairs to my room. Lucas and I immediately start cuddling while Zay lays on the floor.
"So what y'all wanna do?" I ask.
"Avengers?" Zay asks and I look up at Lucas to see if he's okay with it.
"Sounds good" Luke says and I nod.
"Okay" I say before happily putting it on.
"Love you" I mutter into Lucas' chest.
"Love you too" he says kissing my forehead. "Love of my life always"
"And forever the love of mine" I say happily before leaning up to kiss his jaw.