Girl meets High School Part 1.1

Ari POV:
"This is it! High school!" Maya says as we all walk into our new school.
"We're gonna own this place!" Riley exclaims.
"You know, I'm glad we're here together, Isadora. It gives me a feeling which I can only describe as..." Farkle says after turning to face Smackle.
"Stuck?" She asks.
"Isadora, Farkle finding the one and only Smackle lets me know the universe has order and our existence is not just random coincidence." He says before he sees 3 more girl that look exactly like her. "Hello, random coincidence ladies!" He says getting a punch. "I thought they were you!" He exclaims and I walk over to Lucas.
"Hey bubs" I mumble wrapping my arms around him.
"Hey baby. What's wrong?" He asks pulling me closer.
"I'm just nervous." I say nuzzling into his chest.
"We're gonna be fine. I'm here ok" he say tilting my head up and I nod in response before he leans down to kiss me.
"Love you"
"I love you too" he says before kissing my forehead sweetly.
"Riles? What if we don't own this place?" Maya asks.
"Maya, life wouldn't do that. We're us." Riley says and I roll my eyes.
"Us are in Jurassic Park." Zay says after seeing the basketball players.
"Come on, they're just people in high school." He says turning away from me. "You know who goes to our high school? Thor." He says after seeing another student.
"I heard that even the best of friendships can come apart in high school. But that couldn't happen to us, right? Promise me that no matter what happens, we will always stick together." I hear Riley say before the bell rings. And the last thing I hear is Riley yelling for Maya before I'm shoved so hard that my head hits the lockers and I black out.

Lucas POV:
"Look! A patriot. We're Abigail Adams Patriots. We're just as much a part of this place as anybody else." Riley says after standing up.
"Get in the hole." A brunette says.
"Of course get in the hole."
"What are you?" The brunette asks Riley.
"I'm Riley." Riley answers.
"What are you?" The blonde one asks.
"She's my best friend, and we can do without the attitude, madam." Maya responds and that's when I look around and notice Ari is missing. What the hell did they do to my girlfriend, she wouldn't leave without us more specifically me.
"What'd you call us?" The brunette one asks.
"I'm gonna probably need help now." Maya says backing up.
"You're spunky. You know what I'm gonna call you? Spunky." The brunette says.
"And what are you, Spunky?" Blonde girl asks.
"Her name is Maya. And you can call me Lucas. You wanna know what I am? I'm as strong as a horse. I don't know how. I just am." I say walking up to a blonde boy.
"Yeah, he's not even with us." Thor says and the guy goes away. "When my friends tell you to do something, you do what they say." He continues.
"This hallway here is for people who have earned it." The brunette says.
"Why are you doing this?" I ask.
"You wanna year your freshman song?" The blonde asks. Uh oh.
"Oh, we have a freshman song. I want to hear our freshman song." Riley says.
"I think you don't" Maya says before th seniors start to sing.
"Oh, we have come to Abigail With innocence of soul And what we are is freshmen So, we go into the... Hole Hole" the seniors sing.
"It's beautiful" Riley says.
"Riley!" Maya exclaims.
"You know, it's not so bad down here." Zay says.
"You're already down there?" I ask and look to make sure Ari is down there cause I'm about to go crazy if I don't find her.
"Oh, I saw how this was going." He says.
"Oh, we have come to Abigail" Riley sings as she heads down to the hole.
"We were kings." Maya says.
"Yeah, that's over." The blonde says.
"Do it." Thor says before Farkle falls off the chandelier with a grunt.
"You know we're not gonna stay down here, right? You guys know as soon you leave, we're just gonna go to class." I say.
"Oh, we want you to go to class." Thor starts.
"But spend your free time down here because of what Spunky said." The brunette finishes.
"What, "We were kings"?" Maya asks.
"Yeah. In middle school, you were. We all were. Right now, you're not. We are. We walk anywhere we want and you don't." The seniors say.
"Why? Because you say so?" I ask.
"Yeah. Now get down there, little buddy. You'll know when to come out." Thor says.
"This is a service we perform. You don't have to thank us." The brunette says.
"Yeah, trust me, we won't." I say.
"Trust me, you will. If there's nothing else, we wish you good day. Good luck in high school." They day and start to walk off before I throw my bag down.
"Wait!" I yell.
"What?" Thor asks and I go up to him.
"What the hell did you do to my girlfriend huh. Don't think I didn't realize that she was gone the entire time so I ask again" I say before pinning his wrists. "What did you do to my girl" I say intimidatingly.
"She's in the nurses office." He says pushing my wrists off.
"She banged her head a little to hard against the lockers" the brunette says before they leave.
"Oh hell no" I say realizing I didn't know where the nurse actually was before going down to the hole.
"I'm sorry we're in here, guys." I say.
"It's not your fault, Lucas." Farkle says.
"You can't protect us." Zay replies.
"I used to." I say mainly focusing on how Ari is hurt and I couldn't stop it.

Ari POV:
My eyes blink open and I try to figure out where I am.
"Hello?" I call out.
"Hey you're awake" A guy says.
"Yeah. Who are you?" I ask.
"I'm Ben I'm on the football team my buddy Thor asked me to bring you here after you passed out in the hall.
"Ohhh" I say in realization. "Thank you" I respond.
"No problem" he say before Thor walks in with 2 girls.
"How you feeling? Ben you can head to class if you want" He asks as Ben leaves with a small wave in my direction.
"I'm okay. My head hurts a little" I say.
"Yeah the nurse had to leave. She had a family emergency, but said to give you this Tylenol to take" he says handing me the pill and some water.
"Okay. Thank you" I say.
"So I have a question for you" he says
"What is it?" I ask tilting my head like a confused puppy.
"Your friends. How come only one asked about where you were and only one other looked concerned after I said where you were here?" He says.
"I'm guessing it was Lucas who asked?" I respond. And he nods. "And Zay who looked concerned" I continue and he nods again causing me to sigh.
"I'm the newest in the group I moved here midway through the year. My boyfriend, Lucas, and my best friend, Zay, were all from Texas. Riley and Maya don't like me much. They both like Lucas so they only really talk to me when it comes to him. Farkle is a good friend and I don't know Smackle that well." I respond.
"I'm sorry to hear that" the brunette says.
"Yeah me too. It sucks honestly. I mean I've even with Lucas for 3 years and they can't respect that. I didn't really feel like I belonged in Texas after Lucas and Zay moved here and now I don't feel like I belong here, I guess that's why I sing. So I can fit in somewhere." I say. I don't know why but I feel safe with them.
"You sing?" The blonde asks and I nod in response.
"You should sign up for show choir. It's really fun" the brunette says.
"That sounds awesome" I say.
"Yeah we're all in it. We could meet you after school and show you where to go" Thor says and I nod excitedly.
"Oh I'm sorry I never asked what are your names?" I ask the girls.
"I'm Nikki" the brunette answers.
"I'm Francesca" the blonde one says.
"You're really nice." Nikki says.
"Thank you" I giggle.
"Aww" they all say after I giggle.
"That's it. Your my new little sister. The whole football team is gonna have your back okay?" Thor asks and I laugh.
"Okay. I always wanted a big brother" I say before they walk me to class while telling me about what the hole really meant.
"Let me see if I get how you teach." I hear a voice say from the classroom. "My boyfriend and I get into a fight..." she continues.
"Aww." Riley awes.
"I was talking about you." The voice says.
"Uh, me? Why? Are we fighting?" She asks I'm assuming Lucas.
"We're not dating. And I don't even know where I can find my girlfriend. Who you haven't even realized is gone!" Lucas exclaims as I stop outside the doorway to say bye to my new friends.
"We are fighting" she says. "You have to fight with him exactly as much!" She says to Maya.
"Hi sorry I'm late. Guess I blacked out for a while" I say handing Mr.Matthews a late pass that the nurse wrote before she had to leave.
"Baby!" Lucas exclaims before going over to me to check out my head. "Are you okay? God I should have watched you closer" he says pulling me into a hug.
"I'm okay bubs. I hit my head and passed out but the nurse said I'll be fine and gave me some Tylenol. I'm all good. You can't always watch me I know that. Don't beat yourself up" I say while holding onto him before he pulls us over to our seats.
"But I don't know what he" Maya responds to Riley's earlier request.
"Do it!" Riley exclaims.
"Okay! Huh-hurr! Huh-hurr! Huh-hurr! Huh-hurr? Huh-hurr huh-hurr! Huh-hurr!" Maya fake argues.
"Who misses middle school?" Mr.Matthews asks and everyone raises their hands and then the bell rings.
"Bubs?" I ask.
"Yeah baby" he responds placing a kiss on my forehead.
"Do you have water?" I ask turning around to look at him.
"Yeah here you go" he says pulling it out.
"Thank you" I say taking a sip.
"You sure your okay?" He asks.
"Yeah I'm okay" I answer.
"I love you" he says.
"I love you too" I reposed before kissing him sweetly.