Girl meets Ski Lodge 2.1

Ari POV:
I feel the sun shine on my face causing me to stir awake, and realize I went to sleep at the window instead of in my room. I suddenly feel an arm over me causing me to look over and see that random guy. I quickly jump up.
"What are you doing?!" I yell at him.
"I thought you'd wanna be kept a little warmer, so I put my arm around you" he replies.
"I have a boyfriend! I told you this yesterday, leave me alone. Now I'm going to go upstairs before anybody wakes up and then I'll figure out what to do about this. God can this day get any more frustrating." I huff as I get beyond stressed. I quickly grab my wolf plush and move to head up the stairs and toward my room.
"I don't think she wants you to know" the guy says before I turn to see Mr and Mrs Matthews coming out of their room.
"Ari? What are you doing down here still?" Mrs.Matthews asks.
"I was sitting in the window and this dude kept flirting with me and I told him I have a boyfriend and he didn't care I guess so i ignored him and fell asleep at the window and when I woke up he had his arm around me and now I'm worried Lucas is gonna hate me cause apparently he was cuddling me through the night and I only like to cuddle with Lucas and I miss my dad and I just wanna watch movies and cry and I-I-I can't" I vent out to her before i fall to my knees and break down crying.
"Ari!" Mr and Mrs Matthews yell as they run over to me.
"I'll go get Lucas" Mr Matthews says before we here people coming down the stairs.
"She's wearing the same clothes" I hear Maya say after I stand up and see some of the group standing there including Lucas.
"Who's that?" Lucas asks jealousy clear in his voice.
"While we're wearing new different clothes" Maya continues.
"Who's that?" Lucas asks again.
"She seems a like she just woke up and a little sleepy still" Maya says.
"Yeah. That one there, Who is that?" Lucas asks continuing to point at the guy.
"Mr and Mrs Matthews?" I ask looking at them.
"Just explain it to them" Topanga says.
"Yeah bye!" Mr Matthews respond before rushing off with his wife.
"Okay this is ridiculous, will you let me explain myself?" I ask looking at them but mainly at my bubs.
"Yes" he responds looking at me.
"You know I've been feeling down with today coming up" I start to explain. "And because of that I've been having to take some time to think a lot, well this guy wouldn't leave me alone with my thoughts and when I fell asleep at the window..." I trail off.
"When you feel asleep at the window..." Lucas repeats.
"He put his arm around me and cuddled with me." I reply looking down. "But anyways what we up to today?"
"It's not about today it's about last night" Lucas says.
"I didn't know he was doing it charming" I reply.
"Okay" he says backing away and nodding.
"Lucas I didn't know" I say as tears start to fill my eyes.
"Sure" he says going away.
"Maya" I say looking at her as i start to cry.
"Hey I'll take car of it. It'll be fine" she says going after him.
"I'm really sorry" the guy says.
"No your not because if you were you would t have done it after I told you I have a boyfriend" I say shaking my head at him before the next group comes down.
"you're wearing the same clothes" Smackle says.
"You look a little sleepy still" Farkle says.
"Who's that? That one there . Who's that?" Zay asks causing me to cry a little more before I rush past the group and up to my room.

Lucas POV:
Why do I always have to get so jealous. I mean I know she didn't know she was cuddled up to another guy, but just the idea of her with someone else makes me to angry. This is the girl I love, the one I wanna be with forever, but what if she doesn't want that after being cuddled up against him.
"Is it cool if I sit down?" Maya asks coming up to me as I sit next to the fireplace and I nod. "You know Ari would never cuddle up to someone else on purpose right?" She asks.
"Yeah I know" I answer.
"She's been all sad and stuff so she needed to think and the guy just put his arm around her when she fell asleep" She continues.
"Would you stop saying that?" I ask frustrated.
"Why? Why does it bother you so much when you know she loves you?" Maya asks causing me to shake my head.
"I remember when I first met Ari god it seems like so long ago now. She was 6 at the time and I was 7. I went out to the park and was playing catch with Zay. Ari was on the swings and her dad was pushing her. She wanted to go as high as she could possibly go. I heard laughing so I looked around and saw her laughing as her dad pulled her off the swings and tickled her. I didn't see Zay throw the ball and it ended up rolling over by her. She picked it up and walked over handing me the baseball. She introduced herself to us and while Zay said hi, all I could think was how cute she looked. I mean we were so young and I already felt like this connection to her. After that we played together for a while and we kept hanging out and well eventually we started dating." I tell Maya as I recall the day I met my princess.
"Ok but what's this gotta do with it?" Maya asks.
"I've known Ari since we we're 6 and 7, we've been dating since we were like 11. What if she's getting tired of me? What if she just doesn't wanna spend forever with me?" I ask looking at her.

A/N: sorry for the cliffhanger, but on another note, I decided to celebrate Christmas week by posting a new chapter of this story every day this week. From Sunday to Saturday I will be posting a new chapter of this book. So you guys don't have to wait to long for part 2 of this. Also check out my other book Distance if you like the Dolan Twins. Merry Christmas hope you are all being safe and that you enjoy the coming up chapters.