Girl meets She Don't Like Me Part 2

Lucas POV:
"Lucas, what would you do if there was somebody in your life who didn't like you?" Riley asks me after  Ari feeds me a spoonful of the ice cream I had bought her.
"I'd go like this." I respond before smiling.
"That would work for you?" She asks before I smile at Ari causing her to giggle.
"I love you" Ari says leaning up to kiss my lips and of course I kiss her back.
"I love you too" I reply pecking her lips again.
"That doesn't count she already loves you" Maya says.
"Okay" I respond before flashing a smile at Smackle causing her to giggle.
"Smackle!" Farkle exclaims.
"Do it." She tells him before he smiles causing her to giggle strangely.
"Thanks, honey." He responds.
"Zay?" Riley asks.
" Riley?" He asks in response.
"What would you do if there was somebody in your life who didn't like you?" She asks him.
"Oof. I'd move to New York." He replies causing us to all to laugh dryly.
"Maya, what would you do?" Riley asks her best friend.
"I just don't care as much." Maya responds as I open my mouth accepting more ice cream.
"Well, you cared when you used to be me." Riley replies.
"Yeah, and it was exhausting, but I'm better now, Riles. You want to feel better? Don't care so much." Maya says.
"I don't know how to do that."
"I care that people like me. Do people like me?" Smackle asks the group.
"Of course they like you." Ari tells her.
"They do? You like me, Lucas?" She asks me.
"Sure." I reply.
"He's sitting right next to me!" She exclaims.
"Yeah bubs! He's sitting right next to her!" Ari exclaims laughing causing me to shake my head chuckling at her before I go to tickle her side. "Ahh No babe! I'll stop!" She squeals.
"To late babygirl" I reply tickling her side causing her to erupt into laughter.
"Riley, there's not a person in this world that wouldn't like you once they got to know you." Zay says.
"Oh, well, that's very nice of you, Zay, but the more me I was, the faster she ran away." Riley tells him
"Come on. Who cares about her? Let's think about something else." Ari says.
"Yeah, maybe if we move on and think about something else, then we could get on with our lives... she said, knowing that was crazy." Maya says looking over at Riley.
"Hey, guys, did you know that astronomers calculate that there are one billion trillion stars in the observable universe?" Smackle says trying to change the topic.
"One billion trillion? Well, that's just amazing." Zay says.
"I thought it was less." I say faking shock.
"I know! It gives you so much to think about..." Ari says also mocking a shocked voice.
"Other than whatever's going on in our little lives." I continue.
"A billion trillion stars? You could give them all Riley names is what you could do. I'll get you started. Twinkly, Sparkly, Twinkly. There's three." Maya says.
"It certainly shows how vast the universe is and how small we are." Farkle says in a normal voice.
"Hey, you're right. We're all just specks. That's all we are. And that other speck doesn't like me!" Riley says angrily.
"Well we tried" Ari mutters causing me to laugh.
"Hey Angel don't we have to get to yours for dinner with your mom?" I ask her.
"Oh shoot! Yes we do, come on bubs!" Ari says before we say goodbye to the group and head over to Ari's house.
"Hey Maria" "Hey mama" Ari and I say walking into her home.
"Hey kids, how was your day?" She asks once we enter.
"It was pretty good" I reply sitting at the table.
"Yeah, we were working on preparation for regionals. I'm so ready" Ari replies before Quil runs down the stairs.
"Ari! Lucas!" He exclaims once he sees us. I quickly catch him in my arms.
"Hey bud how was your day?" I ask him.
"It was awesome! I got an A on my report!" He replies excitedly.
"No way! Bro you're so smart, what was it about?" I ask Quil so focused on our conversation that I don't notice Ari and Maria smiling brightly at me and Quil taking some photos.
"It was about what life meant to me but I'm only like 7 years old so I wrote as much as I knew" Quil replies shrugging his shoulders.
"You want to read it for us?" I ask him.
"Yeah! I have to go get it" he responds motioning for me to put him down and I do allowing him to run  and grab his report.
"I love you so much charming" Ari says smiling brightly at me.
"I love you too baby" I reply confused as to why she's so happy. "Why are you so happy Angel?" I ask her.
"Your so good with him. You don't care that he's not your brother you just treat him like he is and I don't know it makes me so happy to know he has you for like guy stuff and I know my mom feels the same way. I love how you two bond like that" she says smiling at me.
"He might not be my brother but he will b my in law eventually and I love the little guy of course I'm gonna bond with him baby. I'm glad to be there for him you know that" I reply nudging her shoulder with mine.
"Found it!" He exclaims running back down.
"Well dinner is served so how about you read it for us Quilly" Maria asks as we all sit back down.
"What life means to me by Quil Anthony Black. I've been on this earth for seven years and have been through good and bad times but life has shown me the treasure of family in these times. Life has also given me many people to love like my mom and my sister, and my brother in law Lucas, and my dad who though I can't remember much I'm sure loves me very much." Quil reads and I look at him shocked.
"Y-y-you included me?" I ask him shock eveident on my face.
"Yeah. You're gonna be my brother eventually and your like my family. Why did you not want to be in it? I can take you out and ask to-" Quil starts to freak out.
"I just didn't expect it. I'm fine with it. I love you too little dude" I say smiling at him before looking over at Ari to see tears in her eyes.
"I love you too Luke" he says hugging me. "I think Ari is sad though. You got this?" He asks.
"I got this" I reply before taking Ari's hand and kissing the back of it. "Let's go talk" I say nodding my head to the door before we head to her room. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing" she replies shaking her head playing with my promise bracelet.
"The why are you crying princess" I ask kissing her cheeks.
"I just didn't know he saw you like that and it makes me so happy that he does. That he knows you're not going to leave. Quil doesn't talk about it often but I know that he does have this underlying fear that male figures are going to leave him. I mean he was like 3 when dad died and then Shawn was there for like a year but then he left so for him to be this open with you... I don't know it just feels so amazing. God I love you" she says kissing me.
"I'm not going anywhere. I love you and I plan on marrying you one day Arianna Black" I tell her. "Love of my life always."
"And forever the love of mine" she replies before we share a small kiss before going to enjoy time with her family.