Girl meets She Don't Like Me Part 1

Ari POV:
"When are regionals again?" I ask Thor as we walk into the choir room followed by Nikki and Francesca.
"Two weeks" he replies as we go to collect our music for our upcoming performance.
"Seriously" I ask before the bell rings and I groan.
"What?" He asks confused.
"I was supposed to catch up with Lucas and the gang before health class. I'm not gonna make it, and I'm to tired to walk" I say before he turns around and gestures for me to hop on his back, and I do.
"Let's go" Nikki says laughing before we rush into the hallway.
"Delivery for Lucas Friar" Thor exclaims as we get to the gang only to notice Riley clinging to Maya and everyone watching her causing me to tilt my head.
"I'll take that" Lucas replies laughing while plucking me off of Thor's back. "Hey baby" he says.
"Hey bubs" I reply smiling before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye guys!" I say as Thor, Nikki, and Francesca start to walk off.
"See you later" Nikki and Francesca say.
"Later Ari" Thor says.
"How's it goin?" Lucas asks looking at Riley.
"Someone doesn't like Riley, my legs are asleep, we have health class" Maya responds before bubs looks at me.
"Fine but I get extra cuddles later" I say getting down.
"Deal!" He replies excitedly. "Ok come on" he says lifting Riley over his shoulder before taking one of my hands in his as we walk off to class.
When we arrive he places her in her seat before pecking my lips quickly causing me to giggle.
"I love you" Lucas says.
"I love you too charming" I reply before pecking his lips.
"Maybe you're right. Maybe I can't control who likes me or not, but there's more to life, like Health class. I am so excited for today's Health class." Riley says causing me to laugh, who's excited for health class.
"Our bodies, our friends." Yikes." Maya says looking at the board.
"Oh, I'm sure that the teacher's sensitive take on life will be a lovely way to learn how our bodies work. What's that?" Riley asks once she sees the gym teacher.
"All right, all you creepy little child-adults, settle down. Let's get this over with, huh?" He says starting class before Riley raises her hand. "Ugh. Put your hand down, Sunshine. You'll all pass no matter what. You know why? 'Cause if I fail ya, I gotta meet your parents. I don't want to meet your parents. I don't want to meet you. All right. Let's talk about your bodies." He continues before Farkle faints. "Yeah, I don't blame him."
"Are you sure that you're the right person to teach us this?" Riley asks.
"Why don't you give me a chance? I may surprise ya." The teacher replies.
"I want this to be taught to me in a delicate and sensitive manner." She says and I sigh before taking out my choir sheets to see what songs we are doing.
"Yeah? Well, surprise." The teacher says as I realize I got the solo causing me to gasp quietly.
"You can't control this either, Riles." Maya says "Welcome back, beloved." Smackle says as Farkle wakes up.
"All right, everybody open your Health textbooks to page 73." The teacher tells us and we start flipping through our books and Farkle does down again. "He is the only one here that knows what he's doing." The teacher tells us before he starts the class. Eventually the bell rings and before I know it I'm at home cuddled up with Lucas.
"Guess what?" I say excitedly poking his stomach.
"What?" He asks laughing.
"I got the solo for regionals!" I exclaim smiling widely.
"What?! Babe that's awesome!" He exclaims before jumping up and spinning me around happily.
"I know, I didn't think I'd get it. I mean I'm only a freshman so it would make sense to give it to a junior or a senior but no they picked me" I tell Lucas excitedly.
"How about we go get some celebratory ice cream?" He asks me.
"Yes!" I squeal before we put on our jackets and shoes and leave to get some ice cream.

Lucas POV:
Having a date night with Ari is always amazing but now it's the next day and it's time for health class. Ari and I walk  hand in hand into class and stop once we see Mr.Matthews there causing us to break down laughing.
"She's going to lose it" Ari says laughing.
"Yeah she is" I say agreeing before we all line up blocking him from view for when Riley and Maya come in.
"Well we already know this stuff anyways, I mean we both had the talk after our one year anniversary" Ari says.
"That was so awkward" I reply chucking before kissing her forehead and wrapping my arms around her.
"True" She replies giggling before they enter and we reveal Mr.Matthews.
"Ya happy?" He asks Riley.
"Do it" she tells Maya before Maya begins petting her head and singing the o her quietly.
"So I said, "Hey, Fanucci, don't take this the wrong way." He did. "Can you be a little more sensitive in Health class?" He can't. So, here I stand in front of you begging you to make this easy on me." Mr Matthews tells us before Maya raises her hand. "Put that hand down forever."
"You have to answer my question about the body." Maya tells him.
"Uh... Maya, it's my father! He doesn't know anything." Riley exclaims.
"I know things. What is the body? What does the body want? I'm gonna tell ya. Soup. Now you know everything. Goodnight!" Mr Matthews tells us while Ari laughs quietly in her seat as Smackle raises her hand.
"What do you want?" Mr Matthews asks her. "Smackle time, please." She asks.
"Absolutely. Hey, I thought it was "Farkle time." Zay asks Farkle.
"It is Farkle time. It's always been Farkle time. It'll always be Farkle time. Farkle time is a worldwide phenomenon, a division of Farkle Enterprises and the incontrovertible essence of my soul." Farkle says before Smackle throws him a kiss. "It's Smackle time from now on." He says turning around, yup our girlfriends can get us to do anything.
"I have taught you well Smackle" Ari says smiling at her, that explains it.
"Really?" Farkle asks her.
"Yup watch this." Ari tells him. "Hey bubs" She says turning and smiling at me.
"Hey baby" I say.
"Can we go get ice cream again today?" She asks.
"No baby we already got some yesterday" I say shaking my head before she stands up and walks over to me.
"Please?" She asks wrapping her arms around my neck from behind and kissing my jaw.
"Yeah okay" I say before bringing her closer and pecking her lips a few times. "Your lucky I love you Angel "
"Yeah I am, I love you too charming" She replies.
"I'm doomed" Farkle says and Smackle nods agreeing.
"Yes you are" She says before continuing her Smackle time. "Mr. Matthews is our teacher and our friend who always encourages us to pursue the subject matter."
"Not this time, baby." He replies.
"We will begin. On page 73 of your Health books, what they're trying to teach you is" Smackle starts before going through the material very bluntly causing us all to look at her in shock. Yup this is definitely worse than the first time Ari and I got the talk.

A/N: sorry for the wait. I've been a little busy since New Years but hopefully that will calm down now that I'm not on break. Anyways hope you all enjoyed the chapter.