Girl meets Her Monster Part 1

Ari POV:
As I pull my stuff out of my locker to get ready for class, the door is suddenly closed and I see Riley and Maya standing there.
"Hey guys what's up?" I ask opening it again and pulling my notebook out before shutting it again.
"This one is going crazy" Maya says pointing her finger at Riley.
"I am not. Why is everyone so afraid of her?" Riley asks as we start walking to class.
"Lemme 'splain our relationship as I understand it. You and I do anything for each other that we ask each other to do." Maya says as we walk up the stairs.
"You and I are going up against Topanga." Riley responds causing my jaw to drop.
"Lemme 'splain our new relationship... see ya!" May says turning around.
"See ya" I repeat turning around as well.
"Maya! Ari!" She exclaims. "This isn't about Red Planet Diaries or the bakery." Riley says.
"Riley, do what your mother wants." Maya says.
"Yeah if you don't do it, who knows what she'll do, just listen and watch the rest of the show later" I comment.
"This is about reaching the age where we determine what's important. I am not afraid of my own mother. Why does she have this effect on people?" Riley says walking into the classroom. Maya and I share a look before pouting and turning around again.
When we enter the classroom we spot Mr.Matthews rocking back and forth muttering "very bad, very bad, very bad, very bad, very..." over and over again.
"Yeah I don't wanna know" I say before walking towards Lucas. "Hey bubs" I say pecking his lips.
"Hey baby" he replies kissing me again before I take my seat.
"You! What did you do?" Mr.Matthews says once he sees Riley.
"She called you?" Riley asks.
"She didn't have to! I sensed it as soon as the sky turned black! And you! How did you let this happen? You're supposed to be her best friend!" Mr.Matthews asks Riley and Maya.
"People think we're friends? Ha! People! Where do I sit? I sit here now." Maya says laughing as she pushes Sarah out of her desk.
"Fine. I'm the Maya now. The way it always shoulda been." Sarah says as we look at her in shock.
"Riley, apologize to your mother and do whatever she asks." Lucas comments.
"Yeah. The finale's probably not even gonna be any good." Zay says in attempt to stop her.
"You guys aren't even watching it?" Riley asks shocked.
"Are you crazy?" Zay asks in response.
"Red Planet sleepover at my house!" Farkle exclaims.
"I'm bringin' s'mores!" Lucas exclaims happily.
"I'm bringing pizza!" I exclaim.
"You're going too?" She asks me shocked.
"Well duh, Lucas and I always watch together. I am not watching the finale without him, plus someone needed to take pizza." I say smiling innocently.
"Thats code for she wants to cuddle while she watches it" Lucas says smirking at me.
"More like you want to cuddle" I say laughing at him. "Riley, let it go. You can't win this." Mr.Matthews tells her softly.
"What is the matter with everybody? This is normal, healthy teenage rebellion. This is supposed to happen. I'm right on schedule. How could this go wrong?" Riley says upset probably that one agrees.
"Educate her, Hambone." Farkle says nodding at Mr.Matthews.
"Chapter One: Crushing defeats." Mr.Matthews starts after jumping off the desk. "Godzilla... versus Japan."
"Japan loses, Riley." I tell her.
"Really loses." Mr.Matthews says.
"Tell her how bad they lose." Farkle adds in.
"They lose so bad their voices come out of their mouths three seconds later." Mr.Matthews tells her. "How does that compare to what's going on here?" Riley asks confused.
"Because what's going on here is Godzilla versus Riley. You're Riley." Mr.Matthews informs.
"I'm a teenager. I'm in high school, I have rights, and it's time that I said so." Riley tells him shrugging from her seat.
"I'm Riley. I'm a walnut." Mr.Matthews says putting a walnut in the desk. "I'm in high school. I have rights, and it's time that I said so." He continues pulling a hammer out of the desk. "And now there's this." He continues smashing the walnut with the hammer.
"Mommy is not a hammer." Riley says looking away. "I know what I married." Mr.Matthews says holding onto the hammer.
"So you just happened to have a hammer in your desk." Zay asks confused.
"Yeah why is that just in there?" I ask looking at him weirdly.
"Oh, yeah. That's a new thing that's gonna happen now. Whatever I need is gonna be right here in this desk." Mr.Matthews says putting the hammer away and pulling out a mini vacuum cleaner before cleaning up the walnut.
"This isn't just Godzilla versus Riley. This is Godzilla versus Riley and her faithful sidekick Maya. Ring power!" Riley says holding her finger out towards Sarah.
"I don't do that." She comments as Maya looks at her shocked.
A few minutes later the bell rings and Lucas grabs my hand before we head out.
"You wanna go get some smoothies after school?" He asks as we he swings our hands back and forth.
"Yeah sounds fun" I reply leaning up to sneak a quick kiss to his jaw. "Well this is my class" I say stopping outside the my math classroom.
"Love you baby" he says before leaning down to kiss me passionately. "We can go pick up the pizza and s'mores after our smoothie date" he says as he caresses my cheek after pulling away.
"I love you too" I respond smiling back. "And that sounds good, but can I get another kiss" I ask smiling innocently up at him.
"Greedy" he says jokingly before placing his lips onto mine.
"Mmm I'll see you later" I say smiling before he walks down the hall heading towards his classroom.

A/N: First chapter of the new book "The Little Friar" is up now, please go check it out and show it some love. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.