Epilogue

Ari POV:
"It's been 10 years already?" I ask myself as I look through the mail only to see the invitation for Abigail Adam's 10 year reunion.

"Baby! I'm home" I hear Lucas call through our home as he walks in. "There you are, what's that?" He asks as he sees the letter in my hand.

"The invitation to our high school reunion" I reply lifting it for him to see as he wraps his arms around me and rubs my baby bump, yeah I'm 5 months pregnant.

"Ten years already?" He asks kinda shocked.

"Apparently bubs" I reply smiling before leaning up to kiss him. "Anyways how was work?" I ask smiling.

"It was alright nothing to exciting today. Mostly checkups but they're is a dog who is supposed to give birth to her liter soon" he replies.

"You really want a puppy right now?" I ask turning to look at him.

"Well..." he trails off.

"I told you, when the baby is old enough we can think about getting a dog" I laugh causing him to chuckle.

"Yeah we should probably focus on this little one for now" he says putting his hands on my bump again. "Hey there little one" he says before bending down to kiss my belly. Maybe it's best I catch you up.

Lucas and I went on to graduate high school, we had small fights here and there but what couple doesn't argue. We never broke up which I'm happy about because I don't know what if do without him. After graduation we went to The University of Texas at Austin which we were really excited about. The group well not so much.

Riley couldn't stand the idea of us all splitting apart which inevitably led to a loss in contact. Farkle and Smackle were happy for us but we did lose contact after about a year.

Zay And Maya on the other hand continue to be our best friends. We always hang out together considering that Zay went to college with Lucas and I. Maya moved here after graduating from her art school that she went to in Europe. Even more exciting is that they've been dating for 4 years.

After graduating college Lucas went on to become a vet just like he always wanted and I opened up a cafe just like I planned. It even grew so much attraction that I opened up two more shops both in Texas but hopefully I'll expand more eventually.

After our college graduation Lucas proposed and a year later we were married. The ceremony was beautiful, we surrounded by those we cared about as we said our vows before we kissed starting our life together as husband and wife.

Two years later I gave birth to our first child, a little boy we named Peter Anthony Friar with Lucas' green eyes and my curly brown hair, he was absolutely perfect. Yeah I named him after Peter Parker, Lucas had fun trying to talk me out of that one but he loved the name in the end.

That leads to now ten years after our high school graduation. Peter is 3 years old and I'm pregnant again this time with a little girl, we're still deciding on names but it's coming along. Lucas is really excited now that we kinda know what we're doing and he was hoping our second baby would be a girl he's over the moon.

"Daddy!" Peter yells excitedly running into the room.

"There he is" Lucas says positioning himself to catch Peter who jumps into his arms before tickling him.

"So buddy what do you say to visiting New York?" I ask Peter.

"Yeah!" He says excited. "We can visit Uncle Quilly" he says happily.

"Well looks like we're going to New York and to this high school reunion" Lucas says picking up The invitation with his other hand that doesn't hold Peter.