Girl meets Carnival Date

Lucas POV:
It's been a little while since the whole communism thing. After Riley and Maya finished their 3 weeks of detention, they formally apologized to Ari again. She forgave them and I did too but things are still not the same. They are getting better though.
We've also gone to hang out at Farkle's house a bunch of times. Ari loves going into the MCU VR simulator so she spends time in there pretty much every time we go over. While we've hung out and spent time together I realized we haven't been on a real date in quite some time, so I decided to surprise her tonight.
I heard there was a carnival coming to town. I always used to take Ari to carnivals when we lived in Texas so I can't wait to surprise her with this one.
"Bubs!" Ari yells getting me out of my daydream.
"Huh. What's up babygirl?" I say looking at Ari.
"I asked if you were okay. You kinda zoned out, and the bell rang" she says looking at me.
"Yeah I'm fine baby. I was just wondering if you were busy tonight?" I say standing up and wrapping my arms around her.
"Yeah. I wasn't booked for babysitting today. What were you thinking?" She say as her arms go around my neck.
"You" i say and kiss her cheek. "And" I kiss her other cheek. "Me" her forehead. "Date" her nose. "Tonight" i finish quickly placing a kiss to her lips.
"Hmmmmm" she hums against my lips before pulling away and giggling. "I would love that. Where we going?" She says as we start to walk to our next classes.
"Nope. Surprise. You'll love it I promise" I tell her.
"Okay. Well here I am?" She says stopping in front of her choir class.
"I gotta get to math. I love you baby"
"I love you too bubs. I'll see you to after school" she says walking in.

———Date time———
Ari POV:
"Okay here were getting close, so I'm going to blindfolds you now" Lucas says as we ride to our date location in an Uber.
"Why bubs" I ask.
"I want you to see when we are already in there not when we drive up" he says before wrapping the blindfold over my eyes and putting headphones in my ears. We sit there for a little bit, me cuddled up to Lucas. Before I know it we're there and Lucas helps me out. We walk for a bit before Lucas takes out the headphones.
"Here we are. You ready?" He asks.
"Yes" I say with a giggle.
"Okay. Well look" he says taking off my blindfold. My eyes adjust and I see that's we're at a large carnival with some rides and a bunch of games.
"Oh my god. How'd you find this" I squeal jumping into his arms.
"I heard there was a carnival coming and thought you would love to come to another one. Maybe add a bear to te collection of those we've won for you" he says holding me up.
"Thank you" I say before kissing him.
"Nothing is to much for my babygirl. I love you" he says.
"I love you too" he says. "You wanna go play games now?" He asks.
"Yes" I squeal before I drag him away to the clown water game, (you know the one where you shoot water at the target in the clowns mouth or whatever. I don't know what it's called) "this one bubs".
"Okay" he says handing the worker some money for us to play. We get ready and shoot the water. I was able to aim it right pretty quickly and while we are pretty close I'm ahead and ding ding ding the game sounds.
"Yay!" I exclaim going to get the small dog plushie as my prize. We continue to play a much of games and go on some of the rides.
"One more game?" I ask Lucas.
"Yeah come on baby." He says as we go up to the ring toss. We had some pretty good luck on that one tonight and Lucas and I have always wanted the big prize at any game. We have been trying to get one for years now which is why carnivals and fairs are one of our favorite date locations. We only had to win one more time and then we could trade up for the big prize.
"Here you go" Lucas says giving the worker the money for the game. He takes his aim and throws the ring and it makes it around the bottle. He does this a few more times and gets them all. That's when my eyes go wide. We actually did it.
"Oh my god. You did it" I exclaim.
"I did it" he says.
"We finally won the big one" I exclaim as the worker goes up to get the giant colorful alpaca teddy and I run over and grab it excitedly. I put it down before getting on top of it and bouncing around on it as Lucas laughs.

"Thank you bubs

"Thank you bubs. Oh my god. I love you" I squeal as I hug it around the neck.
"I love you too baby, and your welcome" he says coming up to me and kissing me gently. "Come on we should get home" he says helping me off the alpaca as he grabs it and we walk towards the exit.
We get to my house and I ring the doorbell and my mom opens it. "Hey mama" I say before she sees the alpaca.
"Oh my god" she facepalms. "You guys actually did it" she says.
"Yeah look at him. He's so cute" I say hugging him as Lucas holds onto him.
"Yeah yeah bring it in" she says knowing that no matter what we weren't getting rid of it and we move to take it up. We put it in a corner by the window and Lucas gives me a kiss and I move to change into my pajamas.
"I love you" I say as Lucas sets me in bed before wrapping the blanket around me.
"I love you too baby" he says kissing me. "Sweet dreams my angel"
"Sweet dreams my prince" I reply before he pecks my lips and forehead before leaving to go home and I drift off thinking about how much I love Lucas and how nobody was ever going to ruin that.