Girl meets High School Part 1.2

Lucas POV:
"Hey bubs I'm gonna go meet up with some new friends but I'll catch up with you. They wanna show me where the show choir meets" Ari says excitedly as we leave our final class of the day.
"Okay angel. I'll see you a little later" I say before she pecks my lips and starts down the hall.
"Love you!" She yells.
"Love you too" I yell back before heading to meet everyone in the hole. We sit there for a little while before Farkle speaks up.
"Okay, school's over. Can we go home now?" Farkle asks the group.
"Who wants a hug?" Smackle says putting her arms out.
"Stop with that!" Zay exclaims. "And where's Ari?" He asks.
"She said she was going to meet up with some friends she made. They we're gonna show her the choir room" I answer, "This is not how I'm gonna live my high school life."
"What if there's a good reason the seniors wanted us here? What if it's to teach us something?" Riley asks.
"What if you just have too much faith in people?" Farkle responds.
"What if I have exactly the right amount of faith in people?" Riley counters.
"Bird. How am I a triangle with that?" Maya asks after Riley turns to look for a bird.
"Okay, you know what? That's it. I'm going to look around. Come on, Zay." I say standing up and walking upstairs along with Zay. Everyone soon follows and we start to look at our surroundings.
Maya and Riley sit down at a small bay window "I think this may just turn out fine" Riley says before two cheerleaders come out.
"You're sitting in our spot. This is where we sit" they say.
"In the window? And you guys talk about life?" Riley asks excitedly.
"No. We sit in the window... And go like this." The brunette cheerleader says before doing Maya and Riley's signature handshake.
"Hi. What's your name?" The blonde one asks looking at me.
"Lucas. And these are my friends" I say.
"Girlfriends" Riley and Maya try to correct.
"My names Zay and I'm completely available" Zay says.
"Girlfriendses" the blonde asks.
"It's complicated" Maya answers.
"Are we really gonna do this again? I have a girlfriend. She's not either of you. We're just friends" I say rolling my eyes.
"You know what's not complicated? Zay. Available." Zay says again.
"Well I hope you're all happy. And thanks for being a distraction until the football team finished practice" the cheerleaders say.
"I'm trying out for football" Zay says.
"Yeah? Well good luck to you" the brunette says before we're surrounded by football players, and none other than Thor is leading them.
"You're the football players in high school?" I ask the group and receive nods in response, "Hey, that's great."
"You're the cheerleaders in high school?" Riley asks the cheerleaders and they nod "Hey, that's great."
"The scientists here are gigantic." Farkle says as he and Smackle emerge and walk off in the opposite direction.
"So you guys decided to come upstairs, huh? You think you're ready for the big time?" Thor asks.
"Maybe not just yet." I say and start to walk away before I hear a familiar laugh from behind the football team.
"Thor!" The voice I now recoginize as Ari yells.
"There She is!" He exclaims and twirls her around. When did they get so close I ask myself getting a little jealous as she giggles. I'm the only one who's supposed to make her giggle. She usually only does it around me.
"You were so right" she says after he puts her down. "Hey everyone" she says to the rest of the players and they all wave to her our gangs jaws drop.
"So I'm guessing you liked it" he asks.
"She loved it" The brunette from earlier says.
"It was so cool. We were just dancing around and singing. Uh it was amazing" Ari says excitedly.
"So your gonna audition then?" The blonde from earlier asks.
"Definitely" Ari says. "Well I gotta catch up with my boyfriend and friends. See you. Bye Nikki" she says and hugs the brunette, "bye Francesca" she hugs the blonde. "Bye Thor" she hugs him. "Bye everyone." She says and turns to walk away from the group and that's when she sees me. "Bubs!" She yells running to me.
"Hey Baby" I say hugging her right still jealous. "How was the choir room."
"Amazing. I can't wait for auditions" she says as we lock hands and walk away.

Ari POV:
Lucas seems a bit off after we caught up after I went to the choir room. I wonder why. I hope Thor and them didn't take anything to far I hate when Lucas is all sad.
Anyways right now we're going to Mr.Matthews' class because they were all kinda shaken up and having a bad day.
"This is all your fault!" Riley exclaims as we walk into the room.
"Uh... What is?" Mr.Matthews asks.
"Things are going bad, man. We need somebody to blame." Zay says.
"I am also feeling these emotions!" Smackle exclaims.
"I'm doing alright" I mumble.
"We've fallen on hard times, Matthews." Maya says.
"Fix it, sir." Lucas says seriously.
"Bravo. Wonderful performance. Shall we begin again?" Mr.Matthews says as he chuckles.
"Lovely. What shall we do differently?" Riley asks.
"Well, um, this time, I think I'd like to go first." Mr.Matthews says.
"Oh, by all means! In five, four, three..." Maya says.
"You did this!" He exclaims.
"Yikes!" Riley says.
"I was fine in middle school! I could've gone on there forever, talking about whatever I wanted, and you suckers believed everything I said! But you had to bring me here. I gotta teach stuff now! That is not why I got into this!" He says as I look at him weirdly. He is a teacher that's kinda the job description.
"Did you prepare us?" Riley asks.
"What?"
"Did you prepare us for this?" Riley asks again.
"We're not important, Matthews." Maya says.
"You always made us feel important." Lucas says.
"You never prepared us to be unimportant, and now we don't know what to do." Smackle says.
"You didn't even go to our school!" Mr.Matthews exclaims
"But I'm here now and I catch on fast. I wanna be in the square!" Smackle exclaims.
"Smackle!" Farkle yells.
"What'd I say?" She asks.
"He's mine!" I yell and jump onto Lucas back. "Mine!" I exclaim again before kissing his neck.
"Im yours baby" he says laughing a little as he fixes me so I'm in a comfortable piggyback position.
"We're not kings anymore." Maya says.
"The seniors are the kings." Riley continues.
"Are they good kings?" Mr.Matthews asks.
"No." Lucas says.
"We don't know that yet. We don't know their reasoning." Riley says.
"They don't have a reason, Riley. They're just putting us in a hole." Lucas says.
"Riley's looking for the best in people, right?" Mr.Matthews asks.
"Yes. Would you tell her to stop?" Lucas asks him while putting me down.
"What's the matter, Lucas? It's not so easy to protect 'em anymore, right?"
"Don't look at me." Lucas says turning to face me.
"This is about me isn't it?" I ask and he nods looking guilty. "I got hurt and you didn't know how to help. You couldn't help. You didn't know where I was or if I was okay" I say and a tear rolls down his face and I hug him.
"I promised you right before that. I told you I was there. That you would be okay. And then you got hurt" he says pulling me close.
"I'm okay. I'm okay. Look it hurt a little earlier. I feel way better now" I say.
"Okay" he says nuzzling into my neck and kissing it.
"I love you" I say.
"I love you too" he responds.
"Alright let's see what we got" Mr.Matthews says and we all walk to the hole. Thor told me I didn't have to but if my bubs is in there I'm going.
"They want you to stay down here?" Mr.Matthews asks.
"Until we think we're ready to leave." Farkle responds.
"Well, why would they pick just you guys out?" He asks.
"Because we're freshmen and they think that we're easy targets." Lucas answers.
"Yeah, but there's a whole class of freshmen. Why do you think they picked out just you?"
"They said that we'd thank them for this." Riley answers.
"We're never thanking them." Lucas says.
"Dad, would you tell him that there's a purpose here?" Riley asks.
"Mr. Matthews, will you please tell her that they were messing with us?" Lucas asks.
"This is on me." Mr.Matthews says and I tilt my head.
"You look so cute like that" Lucas whispers in my ear and I giggle.
"Mm? What?" Riley asks.
"You were kids. I taught you to always look for the lessons that life is trying to teach you. Now you're not kids. It's day one in a bigger world. You've asked me if I've prepared you for it. We'll see." Mr.Matthews says before walking away.
"It's not just a hole." Riley says.
"What is it then?" Lucas asks.
"You don't have to get angry."
"I am angry, Riley. This isn't how I want to start high school. I want to walk anywhere I want. I want to go out for the football team." Lucas says seriously.
"Lucas, you'll get killed on the football team." Riley says.
"Whoa." Zay and I say in shock.
"Really? That's what you think? So, you'll put your faith in some random seniors you just met, but you don't have faith in me?" Lucas asks.
"I don't think that they're random. I don't think that anything that ever happens to us is random." Riley says.
"Sometimes you are just too much for me, Riley." Lucas says.
"Guys, can we just calm down? This isn't who we are." Maya says sadly.
"Yeah? Who are we?" He asks before leaving.
"I can't believe you said that to him. Just crushed a goal of his since like forever in one second." I say shaking my head at Riley.
"I better... You... you know, this is when he does something." Zay says.
"Me too I gotta calm him down" I say before me and Zay leave.
"Bubs!" "Lucas!" Me and Zay yell.
"She can't even believe in me just a little. Just shut it down instantly." He says angrily.
"Hey hey I'm right here okay." I say grabbing his fists. "Look at me" I say and he looks into my eyes.
"I'm sorry" he says.
"It's okay" I say.
"Do you think I can make the football team?" He asks.
"I think you have to work hard for anything that you want to achieve. But yeah I think if you wanted to you could make it" I say. "Plus it would be kinda hot wearing your jersey on game days" I say with a small smirk.
"Oh would it" he asks wrapping his arms around me.
"Yeah" I say smiling.
"I'm just gonna leave you two alone for a bit. See y'all tomorrow" Zay says before leaving.
"Oh yeah now that we're alone. How do you know Thor and his friends so well?" He asks.
"Oh they helped me find class and brought me to the nurse and stuff. Shoes me the choir room. They're really nice" I answer smiling at the thought of my new friends.
"Babe they put us down there what if they're playing with you?" He asks upset.
"Then we'll deal with it but right now they've been nothing but kind to me" I say seriously.
"Well I don't think you should be friends with them"
"That's what you think?" I ask kinda angry.
"Yeah" he says.
"What happened to 'make new friends Ari'?" I ask.
"You still can just not them" he says.
"Okay well you can come to me and apologize when you realize how unfair your being" I say before leaving him there.

Lucas POV:
"Okay well you can come to me and apologize when you realize how unfair your being" Ari says before leaving me alone.
"God what have I done" I sigh and slide down the tree. I just don't want to lose her to those seniors.