Girl meets Ari's Quince

Ari POV:
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Ari! Happy birthday to you!" I hear people singing as I wake up.
"Thank you now go away" I mumble as I cuddle back into my blanket.
"I got this" I hear a voice which I'm sure belongs to Lucas. "Hey Angel" I hear him say as he gets closer to me causing my eyes to flutter open to see him kneeling in front of me.
"Hi bubs" I whisper.
"You family's here" he tells me as he leans in to peck my lips.
"You know usually I'm the one who wakes you up. And usually I have to cuddle you for about 10 minutes before you actually move."
"Okay fine come here" he says scooting onto the bed and wrapping his arms around me. "Looks like she'll be up in 10 minutes" he says to whoever else was in the room.
"Bye bye" I mumble cuddling into his chest and closing my eyes again before I whisper an I love you to Lucas and fall back asleep. Apparently 10 minutes had passed because Lucas woke me up again by kissing me all over my face.
"Morning birthday girl, you really do have to get up so you can get ready it's the big day" he says.
"Yeah it is" I say smiling before I finally get up and grab some clothes before taking a quick shower avoiding washing my hair because I was getting it done. When I'm done I put in some comfortable clothes before I go back to my room where Lucas was waiting before we both head downstairs.
"There she is!" my mom exclaims as I walk down.
"Uncle Jake!" I exclaim as soon I see him before I run up and hug him.
"Hey honey how you been?" He asks hugging me back.
"I've been good" I respond before I go around to say hello to my other family that had come in.
"So you're the boyfriend?" My uncle Quil asks Lucas.
"Yes sir" he responds.
"Uncle Quil you're four years to late on this conversation" I tell him as I walk to Lucas and wrap his arm around me.
Our anniversary had been 2 months ago and it was amazing as always. Lucas planned it all and he took me to a flower garden where we walked around and had a picnic it was beautiful. He ended up getting me a Polaroid so we could take pictures on that date, others, and of course with our friends so we could have the memories. We then wrapped up by going to another carnival because that was what we did for our one year anniversary when we said our first I love you. I had gotten him a custom blanket with pictures of us and our anniversary date on it because he loves to cuddle, he absolutely loved it.
After saying hello to my family I gave Lucas a kiss before I was pulled to get ready.
A few hours later we were at the hall walking through everything before I went and put my dress on. My court was already finished getting ready. The pairings included Maya with Zay, Farkle with Smackle, Riley with Andre from my show choir, and finally Nikki with Thor. I was going to invite Francesca to join but she said she'd rather watch though she did help with the choreography. Lucas of course was my main chambelan. We were all waiting for the introductions and I looked over their outfits to make sure they were all perfect.

(Riley, Maya, Smackle, and Nikki's dresses)