Girl meets Communism Part 2

Ari POV:
"Hey baby" Lucas says entering the classroom.
"Hey bubs" I say looking up from my planner.
"What you doing" he asks giving me a quick peck.
"Just chucking my babysitting schedule" I respond before kissing him.
"How was it last night?" He asks.
"Really fun. Ohh I made these so here you go" I say giving him a small box with 2 cupcakes.
"Thank you baby. They look really good" he says after taking a peak inside before the bell rings and we the rest of the class trickles in.
"Are you now or have you ever been a member of the communist party?" Mr.Matthews says coming into the classroom.
"The cold war, sir. Democracy versus communism. You get what you earn versus everybody gets the same thing." Maya answers.
"Very good, Farkle. I didn't even see your lips move." Mr.Matthews responds.
"Because Maya answered herself, sir. She remembered the information." Farkle says.
"It only makes sense to me when I can get in trouble for it." Maya says.
"Wait, so you're telling me that in communism everybody shares with everybody else?" Riley asks.
"Yes, Riley. The communist philosophy is that everybody's the same" Farkle says.
"and everybody gets the same thing." I continue.
"And it's a party?" Riley asks smiling making me facepalm, was she serious right now?
"I want so desperately to be proud of you." Mr.Matthews says.
"So, you mean when somebody doesn't know something on a test and somebody does, you're supposed to share that information?" Riley asks.
"Yeah. That's communism. But it's a little more complicated than that. You know the American dream?"
"Yeah."
"Well, this is the other thing. What do you all want to be when you grow up?" Mr.Matthews asks Riley.
"I haven't decided yet." Riley says.
"I see you as a factory worker."
"Well what if I don't want to be..." Riley starts.
"I want to be a factory worker." Maya says.
"I see you as a potato farmer." Mr.Matthews says.
"But I prefer the warmth of the factory." She says.
"Can I still take over the world?" Farkle says.
"You sure can." Mr.Matthews says.
"Just as long as everybody can take over the world with you." I say seeing where this is going.
"I'm not taking over the world with factory girl and potato head." Farkle says.
"Your individual goals don't matter. You're one of many. There are no social classes. Nobody is more or less successful than anybody else. That's communism." Mr.Matthews says.
"Oh, that's communism." Zay says. "I thought it was when they scared the demons out of you." He continues making me laugh quietly.
"That's exorcism." Farkle responds.
"Oh, yeah. That's the one I had." Zay says.
"He's kidding." Lucas and I say.
"Yeah, I'm kidding. Ahh!" Zay says and acts like he has a demon "Oh, it didn't work." He says making me laugh. "Anyway, whoever I am, I'm not down with communism."
"Sure you are. You're Robin Hood. Take from the rich, give to the poor." Maya says.
"Did you guys hear that? Did you hear what Maya just said? I mean, she actually gets this stuff. Maya. You really did learn something. Doesn't this make you want to study by yourself?" Mr.Matthews asks.
"No, it makes me want to cheat off of everybody equally." Maya responds.
"Yeah. Why should we be in competition with each other? Why should we be motivated by report cards? Why shouldn't we all help each other out to know exactly the same thing?" Riley says.
"Riley... Look at this. And choose your next words very carefully." Mr.Matthews says.
"Comrades!"
"I pledge allegiance..."
"Comrades of John Quincy Adams unite!" Riley says.
"Lightning!" Maya says.
"Thunder!"
"Darkness!"
"Bunny rabbits!"
"From each according to his ability."
"To each according to his need!"
"Whoa! We're commies. It worked! Yay!" Maya and Riley say in unison before the bell rings and they leave along with Farkle.
"What just happened?" I ask.
"Ari? Can I speak with you for a second?" Mr.Matthews asks as Lucas and I get ready to leave.
"Yeah sure" I say as Lucas and I walk forward.
"So Auggie seems to really like you as his babysitter" Mr.Matthews responds.
"I love watching him. He's one of the best kids I babysit" I say smiling.
"She really does. She tells me about her jobs sometimes" Lucas says.
"So Topanga and I were wondering. If you would like to be Auggie's official babysitter" Mr.Matthews asks.
"I would love to" I say.
"Great so what do you usually do now"
"Now I give you my card. And you call me if you need me to watch him. My weekends usually fill up ahead of time so make sure to call like 2-3 weeks ahead if you want a weekend sometimes their free so try your luck if something just pops up. Weekdays usually work whenever" I tell him and Lucas gives him two cards which he hold onto because I always forget them.
"Okay I'll give one to Topanga. Thank you. You're free to go" he says.
"Bye Mr.Matthews" we say and walk out.