Checkmate.

CHECKMATE.

(The timeline is a bit jumbled up. In this one shot, Cookie and Lucious have slept with each other before the showcase.)

Lucious screwed. He sat silently like a serpent withering between the dry weeds, watching the head of his security make the love of his life laugh until that snort she found embarrassing surfaced. Hazel eyes narrowed with green eyed jealously when Cookie quickly covered her face with one hand whilst the other rested on Malcolm's arm. He didn't miss the way she 'discreetly' squeezed his bicep, feeling him up under Lucious' glaring gaze. He knew she knew he was watching. Maybe Malcolm didn't know. But Cookie always knew. When Anika stroked his arm, drawing him away from the scene in front of him, he remembered her presence as she perched on the seat beside him, rattling away about the fine details on Empire's upcoming showcase for the investors.

"Baby? What do you think?" She questioned, arching an eyebrow, curiously. Lucious simply nodded, though he remained oblivious to what she was talking about. However, if he asked, she'd harp on about the fact he wasn't listening and sooner rather later, she'd realise what...or who was occupying his mind. He was a nearing 50-year-old man with ALS, essentially playing house with a woman twice his age while the chance to be with his one continued to slip out of his fingers. He turned his head to admire Anika for a moment. She was a beautiful woman, professional, smart, intelligent...she listened and respected his role as a man. She'd handled his diagnosis like a Boss and stuck by his side. He respected her. Loved her. But other than that, there was nothing more to say about Anika. She didn't set his soul on fire. She didn't push him to be the best version of himself and refused to settle for anything less. His heart didn't childishly skip a beat whenever she sauntered into his presence. He wasn't in love with Anika. He rolled his head to the side to focus on the woman that mesmerized him by her mere presence. He was in love with Cookie. And while he played house with a rich man's dream wife, he was letting her slip out of his fingers. Essentially, pushing her into the arms of a man that probably deserved him. He closed his eyes for a moment, clutching the chair arms as he thought back to their lovemaking session, not so long ago; He hoisted her up, her silky legs wrapped themselves around his waist as the wind escaped her lungs when Lucious roughly pushed her against a wall. The artwork beside them dropping to the floor but Lucious paid little attention to the destruction he was leaving in their wake as he attacked her neck. Sucking and nipping at her flesh, making it his mission to leave a possessive mark that warned off any men...men like Malcolm Deveaux.

"Oh, baby," Cookie purred into his ear like a minx, her nails scratching through his short curls as his hard meat knocked at her entrance, begging to be swallowed whole by her fat, juicy pussy soaking above it. "Put it in me," She whispered, biting on his earlobe. Lucious shakily inhaled her scent, that coco butter heaven that lingered on her skin. That sweet smell announced her presence before Cookie spoke a word. "Let me feel you," She cupped his neck and brought his mouth up to hers. Their battle for dominance was heavy, and Cookie was quick to lose when Lucious glided up inside her, leaving her speechless as she gasped for air and gripped his shoulders, digging her long acrylics into his muscles as he forced her to bounce up and down on his monster without missing a beat.

"This what you want?" He growled into her ear as he pounded into her against the wall, the room shaking around them. Cookie dug her heels into his ass and vigorously nodded her head. This was the fucking she'd been missing, dreaming and masturbating to. He took her hands and lifted them above her hand, one hand wrapped around her throat whilst the other kept her hands still. He pumped hard and fast, kissing along her skin as she moaned above him, crying out his name on an endless chant; Oh Papi...please, Papi...Oh GAWD.