Show Me You're Sorry.

After Lucious put his foot in his mouth - AGAIN - and Cookie headed off to Moet to wind down.

All Cookie had needed to unwind from her little blowout with Lucious was a stiff drink and a light-hearted conversation. Her lips pursed when she thought of her husband. He could be such an aggravating bastard that failed to think before he acted; a little like her, sometimes, but that wasn't the point. After slipping inside of the black BMW, she'd switched her phone back on to be greeted by a series of messages from Lucious; most were spouting apologies, and others were demanding she brought her ass back home. She snorted at those messages and tossed the phone onto the passenger seat before pulling out onto the road, ready to go home and face the music.

As she drove through the gates to the mansion, she saw her husband outside the door, tapping his foot, impatiently, on the floor with a clenched jaw as if she'd upset him. Cookie's eyes rolled. When she parked the car, she leisurely strolled toward him, awaiting the coming lecture. But much to her surprise, he reached out to take her hand and tugged her into his chest. Cookie's eyes flickered from side to side as he caught her in a tight embrace. If it was fair to say, she hadn't been expecting that.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He apologised, earnestly, after kissing the top of her head, affectionately.

She hummed against his chest. When he let her go, she held a hand up, and smiled; "I'm over it." She was.

He was riled up from Eddie damned Barker and the court case. They both were, but they needed to learn to lean on one another during times like these, instead of fighting and taking out their frustrations on their lover. Lucious sighed with relief before he took her handbag, and led her inside the mansion.

When they stepped into the house, and Lucious set her handbag down, Cookie's eyebrows kissed as she observed him. "You're still in your suit." Having been at the Moet for a few hours, she'd expected him to get out of that uncomfortable ass suit and into some casual wear. It wasn't like they had anywhere else to go today.

Lucious glanced down at his attire before he shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, I've just been waiting on you, baby. I needed to know you were good." He confessed as his hands came down to massage her tense shoulders. He kissed her neck. "A text would've been nice, Cook."

Cookie rolled her head to the side. "Marrying a man that didn't work my last nerve eighty percent of the time would've been nice, too."

His deep chuckle vibrated against her neck as his chin rested in the crook. "Just eighty percent?" he teased. Cookie snorted. "You smell like whiskey. You been drinking?" he questioned.

Cookie spun around to wrap her arms around his neck. She tipped her head to the side to gaze at his sexy face with hazel eyes intensely staring at her. "Only two drinks." She promised. His eyes narrowed. "You know I can handle my liquor." She leaned up to kiss the corner of his mouth and grinned when his hands came to settle just above her ass. "Amongst other things."

A sly smile plastered his lips at her sly innuendo. "Oh, yeah? What other things, huh?" Lucious probed as his hands slid down to cup her ass cheeks in his big hands. "How 'bout a little demonstration, baby?" He suggested, optimistically. With a smile, matching her husband's, she stepped out of his sensual hold and began to stroll away. "Where you goin'?" he called out.

Cookie glanced at him over her shoulder underneath hooded eyes as beckoned him to follow her with the crook of her finger.

Lucious grinned, brightly. "Damn, say no more." he effused before he followed her with a bounce in his step.