You Deserve It.

10. YOU DESERVE IT

Cookie gives Lucious a present well deserved after Jamal's wedding.

Upon entering the Lyon residence after Jamal's beautiful wedding, any outsider could see that the vibe was off. Cookie Lyon was buzzing, grinning from ear to ear, from the magical night celebrating her son's marriage to a man deserving of her child and also from the discovery of a new grandbaby. However, Lucious' spirits had dimmed since waltzing around the dancefloor with his beautiful wife after finding out their eldest son's heart was failing. After a victorious win to damning cancer, Andre was thrown into battle once again and it didn't seem like he'd come out a winner this time around.

He couldn't bear to tell his wife. Not yet away. She was beaming, visibly glowing and he'd be villainous to take her happiness from her tonight. Cookie sank down onto the ottoman and slipped off her heels with a tired sigh through a smiling mouth. Lucious trudged in behind her slowly, as he unbuttoned his shirt. Cookie peered at her husband, deciding to finally address the sullen mood he seemed to now be in.

"What's goin' on?" she questioned, arching up an eyebrow. "Is it sinking in that your son just married a man?" she inquired, rising to her feet to saunter toward him. She was proud of her husband's strides to becoming a better man to her and their sons. She knew it was hard for Lucious to take in and accept Jamal's sexuality, but he did. Or at least she thought he had because the expression on his face was telling her otherwise. He looked like the damned Grinch.

Lucious' hands slipped down to grip onto his wife's waist as he shook his head. "It's not that, baby. I just-" he sighed, heavily, and rested his head against her forehead. He knew she'd keep prying until he told her what was up, so he came up with a believable lie. "I'm happy for Jamal, Cook, I am. It's just a lot to come to terms with, you know." He murmured, somewhat truthfully.

"I know," she murmured back, softly, with understanding. Cookie had never found it hard coming to terms with Jamal's sexuality because she'd always known. A mother always knows. However, Lucious had been in denial the majority of Jamal's life and, if it wasn't for Cookie's persistence of him accepting his gay child, he probably still would be. "But you made Mal really happy and you did me proud today, so..." she stepped back to unzip her dress. Letting the blue material sink to a pool at her feet. "I think you deserve a little something."

In spite of the dire situation Lucious was currently facing, the sight of his gorgeous wife in nothing but lacy panties brought that infamous smile to his face. His arms reached out to wrap back around her, to draw her back to him. "Oh yeah?" he challenged, cocking up an eyebrow. "What do I deserve?"

"A few things," she whispered as she pressed a ghost of a kiss to the corner of his mouth as her hands worked at the belt around his trousers. She could feel his hard bulge pulsing through the material whenever her hand 'accidentally' brushed against it. "Eager." she let out a single chuckle. Lucious' eyebrows narrowed as the heat swirled in them. Growing tired of the games his wife was playing as she continued to pepper teasing kisses around his mouth, he gripped her throat and pulled her mouth against his.

Cookie moaned at the sudden contact. Lucious squeezed, not enough to hurt her but enough to give the in-between of her thighs a jolt of electricity. Her mouth parted and his tongue thrust itself inside. Lucious slid a hand down the bridge of her spine, relishing in the small shivers the coldness of his hands brought out of his wife's mouth to spill into his. A greedy hand grabbed and squeezed at her fat ass, and a sly finger slipped between her ass cheeks, pushing against her tight hole through the satin material of her panties.

"Baby?" Cookie purred out as her lips left Lucious', breathless and panting. He hummed, hand still around her pretty neck. "Do you want that present or not?" she questioned.