All About You.

13. ALL ABOUT YOU.

Lucious gives his wife some TLC.

After a long and emotional day of trying to find that special hitmaker, Cookie had retired for the night with a heavy heart as Maya's harsh words continued to rattle around in her mind. Who did she think she was to critique someone else's relationship? After everything, Lucious had put her through and she had still gone and married him again. Who was she to give out parental advice when one of her sons was turning into a borderline alcoholic, surrounding himself with guns he barely knew how to handle? The questions of audacity against herself continued to torment her mind as she tried to wind down for the night.

Lucious had got home before her, so when she heard his humming as she approached their bedroom, she'd decided to go and take a shower in one of the guest rooms, knowing that if she trudged into that bedroom, he would immediately spot the anguish all over her face and ask questions she didn't want to answer at the moment. Once she'd finished showering, she slipped into a flimsy nightdress and wrapped herself up a dressing gown before padding back down the stairs to gaze out of the front room window. She was completely sucked into her thoughts as she rested a hand underneath her skin and stared out into the night sky that she hadn't heard her husband's heavy footsteps approach until his voice called out to her.

"There you are," he announced. Cookie glanced over at him, taking in his attire. She'd married one sexy ass man; it was too bad she wasn't in the mood to go ape all over that body as she'd originally planned in the morning. Speaking of the morning, their bet came to mind for the first time since she had seen Maya and frowned at the realisation that she had lost. She didn't need to ask Lucious if he'd secured Carlito because the cocky look of victory said it all. "I thought you'd be in bed, waiting for me to climb up on top." He chuckled out as he sauntered toward her to grip her hips in his hands, and pull her back against him.

"You know what? You are not sexy when you're feeling yourself like this." Cookie lied, pursing her lips as she tried to keep face, so he'd assume she was moody because she'd lost the bet and not because of something else.

"Damn, what's wrong with you? I thought I'd get a chuckle or somethin'," he questioned, taken aback by her curt attitude, considering they'd both been in good spirits this morning. Lucious came to stand in front of his wife, taking her soft hands in his as he murmured; "What's wrong?"

Cookie stared at him for a moment, knowing that if she lied, he would not take the bait. His eyes, rich with concern, stared into her soul, digging her an answer to her foul mood. "It's just..." she wrung her hands together as she tried to come up with a vague, but satisfying enough explanation. "I feel like we're moving too fast, you know. Like, we're making all of these decisions and we're not thinking them through."

"What-" Lucious furrowed his eyebrows at her confession before sighing and cupping her wrists, gently. "Baby, I found that you and me make our very best decisions when we come from our gut," he pulled Cookie's hands to press against his chest; to feel the steady beating of his heart. A heart that beats solely for her and their children. "And then we move." he murmured. "That's how and why." Cookie's closed her eyes as her husband leaned forward to kiss her cheek, gently. "We get what we want and need from this life." She peered at him, softly, before letting herself fall into his chest. His tender caress of her back soothed her sullen thoughts, as she allowed herself to focus on the good in her life.

Like, this man embracing her in his strong arms.

"You good?" he whispered into her ear after a moment of comfortable silence between them.

Pulling her head from his chest, she wrapped an arm around his neck and gently caressed the skin. "Yeah," she confirmed, nodding her head, slowly. "I'm good." She promised when his eyes squinted into hers for reassurance. "Now, you said something about you being on top?" she repeated, teasingly, to lighten the mood and deflect the subject from her.

That infamous grin returned as Lucious' hands snaked around his wife's waist. "Oh, yeah, baby. I'm bout to have you worry-free. All you need to think about for the rest of the night is whether you gon' cry out Lucious or Papi," Cookie threw her head back with a hearty laugh as she slapped his chest. "You know I love you aggressive," he jested as his hands cupped her ass and lifted her up, forcing her to secure her legs around his waist as he strode to the sofa. "Tonight's just about you," he murmured as he lowered her down onto the sofa, and hiked her dressing gown and nightdress above her hips.

Cookie tilted her head to the side as she watched him pull her panties down her thighs to pool around her ankles through lustful eyes of want. Lucious spread her thighs apart and kissed the skin, sloppily. She felt saliva drip from his mouth onto her leg as she impatiently waited for him to put his mouth home. Her chest rose, heavily, as he continued his torment with his mouth coming closer and closer to her pussy with each nasty kiss.

When his mouth kissed her pussy, tasting the wetness waiting for him, Cookie's head rolled back onto the cushions as a soft sigh passed through her lips. She tossed one leg over his shoulder while curling her hand underneath the other and lifting the leg as high into the air as possible to let his face dive deeper into her ocean. His tongue ran across her folds, savoring each taste with a lustful groan.

"Lucious," she begged. She needed to feel him inside her. She felt him grin against her before he slurped up her juices, greedily. "Mmm, yes!" she cried out before snatching up a cushion to bury her face into before she woke up their son. His tongue moved against her, nice and slow, almost tormenting slow. "Shit, oh god, shit." she whined out when his mouth closed down on her clit and sucked until a rippling orgasm passed out through her, arching her back and weakening her muscles as the leg once held up in the air, fell down onto his shoulder.

Lucious didn't release his mouth from her until he'd licked and sucked up every last drop of honey leaking from her entrance. Cookie threw the cushion to the side and gripped the back of sofa as she pushed her husband away with her foot against his chest. She needed to catch her breath. She needed her pussy to stop pulsing like it was on drugs. Lucious came up to kiss her mouth as his hand reached down to play with her clit, twisting and tugging it between his thumb and index finger.

Cookie panted into his mouth as their tongues clashed and fought. She sucked her taste off his tongue as his fingers dipped inside her, curling and thrusting until they hit the right spot.

"Papi,"

"You like that, don't you, baby?" he cooed into her ear as he sped up his thrusts. Cookie quivered against him, feeling a second climax build up inside her. "What's my name?" he slowed his thrusts when her mouth opened but no sound came out. "Baby, what's my name?"

"Pa-Papi," she breathed out.

"Come on, baby, give it to me," he whispered, kissing the corner of her mouth. "Cum," he demanded.

Cookie crumbled against her husband as his fingers curled inside her. Her head dropped onto his shoulder as she bit his exposed skin. His hands caressed her thighs, slowly, as he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Catch your breath, baby, because we ain't done yet."

-

So sorry for the trash one shot. I just wanted to get something out.

I'm going on a little break until I spark some inspiration for a new one shot because my mind is all outta whack.

Be safe, and be sure to vote and comment please!

Oh and go and follow my Instagram; EssenceofCoocious.