Anniversary Nookie.

5. ANNIVERSARY NOOKIE

A follow up to the flashback of Lucious gifting Cookie her Derrick Adams

"Ay, baby, I've got something for you!" Lucious hollered out as he jogged up the stairs once he'd sent the delivery men out. He'd made sure to get the painting delivered during the early morning because now they had no company to go to at the ass crack of dawn, his wife was enjoying her morning lie-ins. "Baby!" he called out again. He was buzzing with excitement. He could barely wait to see Cookie's reaction to his anniversary gift to her. Although, he knew he might get slapped because of how much he'd spent on it, but he couldn't resist. And she was worth every damn penny.

"Happy Anniversary to you, too." Cookie mused when he damn near tripped as he came barrelling through their bedroom door. Lucious took a moment to admire the woman he was blessed enough to call his wife as she stood in front of her jewellery box, debating what rings to put on her fingers today. "What you looking at?" she quipped when she glanced at her husband, leant against the doorframe with his mouth agape. Chuckling, she slipped a few rings onto her fingers before sauntering over to him. "Happy Anniversary." she murmured, kissing his open mouth.

His hand instantly gripped her neck in a pleasuring vice as he brought her mouth closer, than humanly possible to, his. Lucious' tongue snaked between her parted lips curved up into a toothy grin and danced along the ridge of her mouth, tasting the mixture of fruits he'd had Juanita prepare for her while she'd slept, blissfully, spread out against their satin sheets without a care in the world. Cookie's arms wrapped around his waist when his grip on her neck loosened so he could caress her butter soft brown cheeks. Lucious jumped when one of her hands slid down to squeeze his ass. Cookie's laugh echoed throughout their bedroom when he let her go, and she took the opportunity to spin on her heels and return to her jewellery box.

"That ain't cool, mayne." Lucious protested as he tenderly patted the ass cheek, she'd dug her nails into.

Cookie turned her head to glance at her husband, amusement glimmering in her dark brown orbs. "You love it!" she teased. He shook his head with a snort. "So, what you got me?"

He crossed his arms across his chest. "What you got me?"

Cookie's eyebrows kissed. "You, sir, got your anniversary gift last night. Don't try and play games on me."

He chuckled as he held his hands up in surrender. "A'ight, a'ght." He agreed. A redo of last night was what he was aiming to get today after he unveiled his wife's anniversary present. Cookie was about to be eating out of his palm. A mischievous grin etched on his face at the thought.

"Why you grinnin' like the Joka' for?" she questioned as she sauntered toward him as she put in a big hooped earring. "Scheming?" she guessed, aching a suspicious eyebrow up at him.

"Come," he told her, extending out his hand for her. She continued to eye him up and down. "Woman, take my hand and close your eyes."

"Close my eyes? Oh, hell naw," she refused. "With all those steps we gotta go down?"

He pursed his lips. "What you think I'm 'bout to do?"

"I don't know, and guess what, Lucious? I'm not about to find out." she sucked her teeth as she strutted around her husband. She heard him kiss his teeth and mutter something she couldn't quite work out. "What'd you say?!" Cookie yelled out, daring him to be brave. The heels on her feet weren't going to stop her from running back in that run like lightening if he repeated whatever slick thing he'd muttered.

"Nothin'." He grunted as he trudged out of the room. "Let me help you down the stairs, baby."

"So sweet," she mused, pinching his cheeks when he came closer. "You can cover my eyes when we get to the bottom of the stairs, Lucious." she compromised as she laid her hand in his. She grinned when his eyes lit up, and his gimp legged self near damn bounced down the steps.