Say Yes.

SAY YES.

'Say yes. See the world with me.' As Cookie smiled up into Lucious' face with his hands gripping her hips, those beautiful - almost, magical - words danced around in Cookie's head. After so long apart with true uncertainty to whether or not the infamous King and Queen would reunite, Cookie felt as though she had stepped into an alternate universe and by the soft gleam in her ex-husband's eyes as he gazed down at her, he was feeling the same.

All that backstabbing, feuding and drama could now finally come to an end. Lucious had finally entrusted Andre with the keys to the kingdom, Jamal's launch of 'When Cookie meet Lucious' had been a roaring success, so the release of the album would be guaranteed to win a gold plaque on the wall and Hakeem is finally reunited with his missing daughter. All her children were happy and that was more than Cookie could have ever wished for, so now did she dare take her own happiness by the balls?

"Well, why don't I just buy us our own Island?"

"Oh, you think you slick. You think you can get in my drawers by saying something slick like that?" she questioned with a grin as she poked Lucious' chest, teasingly.

"No, I wanna get your heart."

Cookie giggled like a schoolgirl and let Lucious take her hand, leading them to the car waiting to take them to their hotel. Cookie glanced over her shoulder and waved to her sons as they sauntered out of Leviticus Vegas together with grins mimicking hers. Hakeem waved back while Jamal called out; 'Don't you old folk be getting into any trouble now!' Lucious stuck his middle finger up whilst Cookie rolled her eyes before sliding into the car.

When Lucious followed and pulled the door shut, they leaned toward each other as realisation dawned that they both had what they truly desired, and kissed. Cookie cupped her ex-husband's face as he groaned with high satisfaction into her mouth, his hands wrapping around her waist to pull her closer. When their lips parted, their foreheads rested against each other's for a moment as they soaked up reality and what was to come next.

"Are we really doing this?" Cookie whispered, disbelievingly.

Lucious nodded his head. "There's no turning back now, Cook," he proclaimed as he tightened his grip on her hips through her expensive mustard fur. "I don't plan on letting you go ever again."

Cooke pulled back from him to hold her hand up. "Better put a ring on this finger to keep it warm then."

The corners of his mouth quirked. "You'll get your ring, baby, don't you worry, and an entire jewellery store to go with it."

"I think the ring will do me just fine for now."

Lucious kissed the back of her hand as she smiled, shyly, at the show of affection before their driver slipped inside the car and Cookie's head came to rest on Lucious' shoulder during the journey back to the hotel. When they sauntered into Lucious' suit, Cookie noticed her luggage by the wall and turned to regard her ex-husband with an arched eyebrow of amusement.

"Pretty optimistic of you to assume I'd take you back." she mused as she shrugged out of the heavy fur and threw it over ottoman.

"You know me, baby. I like to manifest my wins."

Cookie's eyes narrowed. "Your wins?" she repeated with a bitter taste in her mouth. "I'm not a trophy, Lucious."

"Believe me, I know," he whispered as he snuck up behind her and lightly peppered kisses up her neck. "You are so much more, Cookie. So much more," he promised. "You look beautiful." He complimented, airily, as goosebumps rose on Cookie's skin from his sensual touch.