I'll Show You.

I'll Show You.

With zero regards for the time of night or the loudness of her knocking, Cookie Lyon strapped up in a tight leopard print dress hugging all those curves and dipped that had been filled out and sadly unappreciated over the years rolled up to her ex-husband's lavish crib, emotional and justifiably angry, Lucious stumbled through the mansion as the banging on his front door continued to grow louder. Harsh curses left his lips...Anika must be outta her mind, banging off his door at this hour. The hell was she doing back anyway? She'd left on some business in D.C. A week of freedom she'd said...well maybe she hadn't quite worded it like that but that's how it had processed in Lucious' mind. Between keeping his fiancée happy by keeping his ex-wife at arms' length, he was more miserable and stressed than usual. Cookie was persistently annoying as usual and that frustratingly turned him on as usual and being unable to stop imaging your ex-wife as you are sliding your dick into your soon to be new wife's pussy was doing Lucious no good.

Damn Cookie Lyon and her sexy body, plump breasts...round fat ass and- Fuck sake! Stop! The last person he didn't to be getting a hard on for was a woman that made it her life's mission to let him know just how much she despised him. It was hard to remember a time where she told him how much she loved him rather than cursing him out for being an insufferable son of a bitch with a thin toothpick looking Halle Berry draped over his arm giving her 'O.G Pimp vibes'.

He growled and swung the door open only to see the woman he was trying to get out of his head, glaring furiously at him through dark brown orbs. Steam pouring from her ears with hands sassily propped upon her hip. "You outta your damn mind banging on my door at this hour?!" Lucious questioned with a snappish tone, immediately putting on the façade that he wasn't happy to see her beautiful face whether she was smiling or scowling, she was perfect to him.

"I'm sicka you!" She cursed, roughly thumping his chest before pushing past him and into the house, uninvited. "That damn son of yours..." She muttered beneath her breath, angrily. "Him disrespecting me is one thing," he could hear the pang of pain her voice and it made him feel guilty. Not bringing Hakeem to the prison was a mutually decided idea but not for one second did either think that their son would end up resenting his mother for a decision they had made in his best interests. Lucious put a hand to his forehead. "But sending thugs to Ghetto Ass Studios to mess with Mal..." The proclamation had Lucious' head shooting in his ex-wife's direction. "I could kill his ass." With a sharp fingernail she stabbed Lucious in the chest. "This is your fault. He's spoiled and entitled and you made him that way!"

"Cook-"

"I'm not finished," She narrowed her eyes and his head immediately dropped. He was too tired to act as though she didn't spark the fear of God in him with one death promising glower. "You betta get yo' son, Lucious, and you better do it quick or else Hakeem and a broom are gon' get friendly, real quick."

"You can't beat the boy into submission."

"If he's anything like you, I can."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lucious questioned, getting his back up as he crossed his arms across his chest and matched Cookie's glare. There goes her slick talking mouth getting reckless. Back in Philly, when Cookie and Lucious used to go for blows over the stupidest of things - never as much as now - their arguments could sometimes get a little...rough and with a few harsh slaps and punches, that sounded like domestic violence but definitely weren't if the person was getting turned on by them, led to Lucious apologising on top of a moaning Cookie.

"You're a punk." She stated, matter of factly, with an uncaring shrug. "More so since you stopped being that Philly thug, grew a vagina and," She assessed him for a moment with a wrinkled nose. "Hair." She grunted out with distaste. Lucious frowned and touched his perm, offended.