Noodle.

Noodle.

Requested by nanipretty23 & apg1213

I mixed both one shot ideas together.

On the early morning of Lucious' Lyon's birthday, Mrs. Cookie Lyon had something special planned to wake him up as he contently snored away. She smirked, mischievously, as she peered up at her husband before dipping her head underneath the bedsheets. She licked her lips with anticipation as she fished out his hard length from his briefs and slowly pumped him in her hand. She could hear her husband groaning in his sleep from the pleasure, encouraging her to go further as she licked and kissed the tip. Cookie kissed up the side of his length before spitting on the tip and slurping down, bobbing her head up and down until she felt it in the back of her throat and gagged at the sensation.

Underneath her, Lucious Lyon groaned and hissed, slowly stirring out of his sleep. He blinked in the light filtering into their bedroom before he threw his head back from a sudden rush of pleasure. "Fuck." He muttered. Cookie giggled beneath the blankets and stared up her husband with playful brown eyes when he ripped the bedsheets away. "Shit, baby," He breathed out as she twisted her hands around her length and continued to slurp him, messily. He gripped her long inches in his fist and pushed her further down onto his length until he came in her mouth. Cookie swallowed before letting his length fall out of her mouth. She licked up the remaining white cream like a minx; licking above his length, his balls, his tip, and then around her lips glistening like a shimmery gloss.

"Happy birthday, baby." She mused, coming up to kiss him on the lips. He curled his hand around the back of her neck to deepen the kiss, but when he slipped his hand underneath her lacy red panties Cookie pulled away. "No, no, no." She chuckled, parting their lips. "Your sons will be here soon. Get ready, grandpa." She demanded before she jumped away from her husband and climbed off the bed, sauntering to the bathroom with her hips seductively swaying from side to side, smirking because she knew Lucious was watching her.

"How you gon' wake a man up like that and tell him he can't have anymore?" Lucious exclaimed, incredulously. "Cookie, it's my birthday!" He whined. Cookie giggled; he sounded like a teenage boy. "Cook!"

Cookie glanced over her shoulder and tipped her head to the side. "If you're a good boy today, then maybe you can get a little something else."

Lucious grinned. "I'll be on my best behaviour." He swore. Cookie winked at her husband before spinning around and disappearing into the bathroom.

When the Lyon sons arrived at their parents' residence, they were concerned and truthfully on edge about how chirpy and polite their Father was being. When Hakeem had questioned his Mother on what had Lucious so chipper, Cookie had shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly and sipped on her orange juice. The couple exchanged sly smiles across the table while the servants adorned the dining table in fruits and pastries.

"Here, Dad. Happy birthday," Hakeem said as he slid his present down the table. Lucious grinned at the big box gift-wrapped in silver paper. The Patriarch was pleasantly surprised that his youngest child had actually bought him a present; usually Hakeem claimed the present was 'in the mail'. Unless it was his Mother's birthday. Hakeem was such a Mama's boy that he went all out for Cookie's birthday, buying her furs, personalized jewellery...a car, once. "Open it!" He insisted, rubbing his hands together.

Cookie smiled as she watched her husband eagerly rip open the wrapping papers with an excited grin on his face. But Lucious pulled the lid off of the box, the grin on his face fell into a scowl. "The hell is this, mayne?" He questioned, holding up a gold-encrusted walking stick.