Tipsy.

TIPSY.

Season 5 Ep.16

"Hey, you."

Cookie had been watching Lucious play the piano gracefully, oblivious to his surroundings. He stopped playing to turn around and peer at her with soft eyes that invited her over. Cookie sauntered toward Lucious on wobbly knees, hips unintentionally swaying seductively as her tipsy ass tried to keep balance. She giggled like a school girl when approaching her sexy husband, looking all fine in his unbuttoned dress shirt with his legs spread to flaunt that fat print in his pants as he leaned back against the piano and watched Cookie beneath hooded hazel eyes gleaming with lust and desire. Cupping the side of his neck, Cookie leaned down to capture his supple lips with hers and hummed as his tongue slipped inside her mouth. Lucious' hands came to rest on her hips, squeezing her thick meat as the kiss deepened and the puddle in Cookie's panties got wetter.

Pulling back, she playfully smiled. "Do you always look this good?" She questioned, incredulously. "Why you lookin' this fine all of a sudden?" He was always looking good, but damn...there was something different about him tonight that Cookie nor her pussy could put a finger on.

Lucious' lips quirked up at her silly questions. Pulling her a little closer, he chuckled out; "Because you're drunk, baby."

"Nah, you just sexy." She retorted, kissing his lips again. "Whatchu' working on? Lemme listen."

"It ain't nothing serious, baby. Just messing around with the keys."

"Seeing the music, hearing the colours?"

He hummed. "Yeah," He moved to the side. "Come sit," He demanded, patting the space beside him before he turned around to face the piano. Cookie draped her arms around his shoulder and kissed his neck softly, smelling the expensive cologne lingering on his skin, before coming to sit down beside her husband. She watched his fingers stroke the keys like he was making love to them. Back in Philly, when a young Loretha had been hypnotised by a thug rough around the edges but soft on the inside, she was awed by how effortlessly talented he was with the piano. His fingers ran along the keys with concentrated focus. He just let his fingers create the magic and it sounded beautiful. Of course, it needed work. Even a little tipsy Cookie had some notes on how her husband could improve the song, but she kept her lips zipped and enjoyed the moment of watching her husband make music. He hadn't done it in so long, wrapped up in Empire and the usual Lyon family drama.

"That sounds amazing, Lucious," She murmured, earnestly, when he turned his head and gazed at her soulfully, wanting her opinion. She was his toughest critic which made her his greatest ally.

He smiled for a moment before arching a suspicious eyebrow. "No 'that's good, baby, but...' today? He questioned, quoting how she used to start a conversation back in Philly when she had suggestions on ways Lucious could improve.

Cookie giggled. "Not tonight." She chuckled, leaning her head on his shoulder with a soft sigh. "I'll have plenty to say tomorrow."

Lucious chuckled. "Now, that sounds like the Boss I married." He mused, nudging her gently. Cookie laughed and tipped her head up to gaze lovingly at him. Her horny ass clenched her legs together as she felt herself getting sucked into his deep gaze. Lucious licked his lips while Cookie swallowed the lump in the back of her throat. How did he still manage to make her nervous? "Kiss me." He demanded.

Cookie shifted to cup his face and bring his lips down to hers. The kiss grew heated as Cookie gripped his shirt to pull him closer as his tongue stroked the inside of her mouth, passionately. Straddling his lap, Lucious wrapped his arms around Cookie's waist and stood up with her clinging to his muscular form like a monkey on a branch. His hands greedily grabbed her ass as she squeezed the back of his neck with one hand while the other ran over his low fade cut, feeling his soft curls beneath her fingers as they walked into their bedroom and Lucious threw her back onto the bed. Flashes of that night when he told her he had ALS flashed through Cookie's mind as he ripped his shirt off and pulled the wife beater from over his head as she hurriedly wiggled out of the tight red pants clinging to her curvaceous physique after kicking her shoes across the room carelessly. She was eager to feel him on her, inside of her, loving up on her like the world was about to end in the next minute and all they had left was each other.

His mouth fell back onto hers with them both naked under the glaring light, revealing every blemish on their bodies. Cookie gripped his bicep, stroking the lion tattooed onto his soft skin as a moan tumbled out of her mouth when his big hand glided down her body and caressed her wet folds. He groaned, feeling her soaking his hands at the lightest touch. "Damn, baby," Lucious growled, throatily, as he rubbed her slick folds and massaged her pearl with a hum of satisfaction vibrating across his chest as Cookie's leg hooked over his waist. "Fuckin' love this pussy," He grumbled, sliding two digits inside. Cookie's head fell to the side as he rapidly pumped in out of her, leaving her panting and begging in low whispers for more.

"Ohhh...oh fuck, Lucious, baby...please," She cried out, jerking and quivering underneath him as his strokes had her like putty in his hands. She curled her hand around the back of his neck and bit down on his shoulder, leaving a bruising mark for him to see in the mirror tomorrow morning. "Shit, that's it. That's it!" She yelled out, rocking her hips to meet the thrusts of his thick fingers working her pussy like she were the keys of a piano, back and forth, side to the side, curling up and pumping in and out when he hit the right spot. She fell apart with a loud cry of pleasure and barely had time to come down from the first high of the night before Lucious was flipping them around.

"Sit on my face." He demanded, sternly. Cookie bit her lip and leaned to kiss him, only for her neck to be taken in a tight grip. "Come sit that pussy on Daddy's face. Drown me, baby."

A shaky breath left her lips at the dirty demand, but her pussy ached for more, and Cookie, too, wanted to deliver. As she spun herself around and lowered her pussy onto her husband's face, she gripped his dick and spat on her tip as Lucious' tongue swept across her dripping core. She worked his hard length with her hands as she slowly leaned down to take the tip in her mouth. Lucious groan vibrated on her pussy, causing her to moan out in pleasure. As he worked her pussy, kissing and sucking as he slurped her up like she was melting ice cream, Cookie gobbled and stroked like a feen wanting his nut to explode in her mouth so she could swallow it up. Her mouth stopped it's movements, paralysed by a sudden brain-numbing orgasm that had her jerking and rolling her hips around to smother her husband's face in between her lips until she came down from her second high.

"Shit," She whispered out into the air as she gently moved off of Lucious' face before continuing to go to work on his dick. She played with his balls as she deepthroated him, letting him hit that dangly thing that swung in the back of her throat. She was a woman on a mission.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Shit, Cook," Her husband chanted as he massaged her ass as she sucked him dry. His cum warmed her mouth with a single twitch as a warning for the eruption that was to come. She swallowed it all greedily and licked him clean before being tossed back onto the bedsheets as Lucious slid home with a hungry growl. Cookie cried out as she wrapped her legs around his waist, encouraging his deep thrusts as he fisted the sheets above her head to plunge himself further inside her, wanting to touch her spleen and have her blubbering mess beneath him. Cookie gripped his shoulders and chanted his name like she was trying to summon a demon. The sound of wet skin slapping together was the only other thing to be heard besides their loud moans.

"Ooo...ooo...FUCK! Yes!" Cookie yelled out, feeling her climax approaching as her pussy clenched and unclenched excitedly.

"Let it go, baby," He whispered as he kissed along her collar bone. "Let Daddy hear you scream."

"Fuck, Lucious!" She screamed loudly as a wave of pleasure washed over her suddenly. Her chest rose up and down as she attempted to catch her breath. Lucious followed shortly after and dropped his head into the crook of her neck. "Shit," she mumbled. "That was hot."

Lucious chuckled and rolled off of her. Cookie quickly snuggled up to him, draping a leg over his side as she nested her head on his sweaty side with a shaky sigh. Her body still on fire. "I need to get you Henny drunk more often."

Cookie snorted and smacked his chest. "I don't need to be drunk to deliver you some good ass pussy."

"Ain't that the truth."

-

What's up y'all? It's been a minute.

Who would've thought that I'd be considering writing a Coocious book. Like a genuine full on book about their Philly life. I dunno, I'm seriously debating it. Would y'all be interested if I did?