Stupid Me.

Stupid Me.

Requested by cha-cha0517

"OK..." Cookie murmured, bobbing her head, as she flipped over an album full of classics. She was on the hunt for something inspiring. Something to fuel Jamal's creative mind so she didn't end up throttling the boy when he had another 'Hakeem-like' mental breakdown. The originally planned closing song for 'When Cookie Met Lucious' went up in smoke just like she and Angelo's relationship. And though, it was wrong of Cookie to intentionally use Angelo as a way to right her wrongs with her Daddy, as well as attempting to make Lucious and. in truth, herself believe that they were truly finished...done and dusted with no chance of a comeback, she had blossomed genuine feelings for Angelo. But she concluded toward the end that she'd never love him as deeply as she loved Lucious, and it wasn't fair to marry a man that wouldn't receive her unconditional love and devotion. He would always be competing with Lucious for her affections and Lucious would eventually win...every single time.

Her heart almost leaped out of her chest when she looked up to see Lucious speaking with Tommy outside the studio. She hadn't spoken to him since she and Angelo's relationship crashed and burned on national television. She expected him to be one of the first people to blow up her phone or turn up at her door unannounced. After all, he'd done to try and sabotage, she and Angelo's relationship, Cookie assumed he'd be quick to soak up the victory of their public separation. But she hadn't heard a peep.

"Lucious, can I talk to you for a second?" she called out, getting his attention. His attention shifted onto her and Tommy quickly saw his cue to exit, shaking Lucious' hand before walking away. Cookie smiled at the artist as she strutted past and toward her target...the king Lyon avoiding her gaze.

Setting the albums on the side, Cookie eagerly questioned; "So, um, did you hear? About me and Angelo?" She was begging for a reaction. She secretly wanted him to hear him gloat about how he knew they'd 'always find their way back together' and sweep her into his arms.

"Yeah, you told me." He feigned a smile. "Um, congratulations. I'm really happy for you."

Cookie blinked with confusion before reality dawned...he didn't know! That's why he hadn't called. He thought she'd gotten engaged to Angelo...and he hadn't tried to burn it down. He must've been using the creation of the music for Inferno as a way to remain calm and collected. After all, he had promised not to be himself and sabotage her happiness. 'Man, the one time I wanted him to be selfish, he wanted to be good.' Cookie thought, disdainfully.

"No, we broke up. I, um, said no."

Cookie watched Lucious tilt his head back with shock. His eyes widening at her confession. She could see the wheels turning in his head. Taking a step forward, he asked, "Why?", his tone dripping with desperation...needing to hear her answer before he made his next move.

"Well because I finally realized that," She paused, staring deeply into his eyes before talking again. This man had put her through hell and back. Hell, he'd married Anika the day after professing he could never marry anybody else. She swore to herself, up and down, that she'd never let him into her heart again...that he didn't deserve it. But here she was, craving this man's love and affection. Some would call her a fool, and some would say, 'the ones you love tend to annoy you the most'. She swallowed. "I still love you. I realized that I'm still in love with you, Lucious."

She held her breath, waiting on his reaction. It seemed like an eternity passed before she got a response. Lucious acted like a man in sheer desperation as he grabbed Cookie's wrist and pulled her into a vacant studio. She could barely catch her breath before Lucious pushed her against the door, he'd kicked shut, and kissed her. Her heart pounded against her ribcage as he cupped her face and pushed his tongue into her mouth. His actions hurried and frantic...almost afraid Cookie might say 'sike!' and change her mind. Cookie's hands curled around his wrists as she nipped his bottom lip whilst his hands slipped beneath her waistband.

Cookie put her hand to his chest and pushed him back. A sly grin spread across her lips as Lucious fell back into the studio seat. He watched her with eyes drowning in lust and anticipation as she dropped to her knees in front of him. She'd been thinking about this all damn day. Undoing his belt, she frantically unbuttoned his pants with her mouth-watering as she yearned for what was hidden underneath. His hard length sprung out and Cookie groaned at the sight.

She stroked him slowly, smirking when he hissed and grabbed her hair in a tight vice grip. "Cook..." he moaned, pleadingly. Cookie kissed his tip, tasting his salty cum on her tongue as she slid her hand up and down his thick length. A loud groan bounced off the studio walls when she took him into his mouth, gagging when he hit the back of her throat. Tortuously, she brought her lips back up and sucked the tip before slobbering back down. She bobbed her head up and down as Lucious cursed and hissed from the pleasure. She stroked his balls as she deepthroated his length. She could tell he was close as his grip tightened on her hair and length throbbed in her mouth, ready to explode and give her all he's got. "Oh, shit...fuck, fuck!" he growled out as his cum shot into the back of her mouth.

She swallowed all she could before releasing him with a wet pop and a sly smile of satisfaction. He yanked her up to him and kissed her glistening white lips with a newfound urgency. He fiddled with the buttons on her pants before Cookie stood up and hurriedly shifted out of them, along with her panties. There was no time to dabble with any more foreplay as Cookie took control and alienated Lucious' shaft to her entrance before slowly sinking onto it.

Her eyes rolled as her head tipped backward in ecstasy. "Fuck," she whispered as she gave herself a moment to adjust. It felt so good to have him back inside her and from the look in Lucious' eye as she grabbed onto his shoulders and met his heated gaze, he felt the same. She slowly rose up and down on his length, bouncing and moaning. Lucious gripped her hip and moved his body in sync with hers. Cookie's mouth hung open as curse words escaped it.

"I love you," Lucious whispered as she leaned down to kiss him. "I gotchu, baby." He promised as he plunged up deep inside her. Cookie moaned and nodded her head, vigorously, to show she believed him without being able to form words. She was in sheer bliss. Her toes curled as she built up to her orgasm.

When they came down from their high, Cookie rose and smiled at Lucious. It felt good to be with him again. Her smile turned playful when she remembered that this was the second time, they'd had sex in a studio. The shit was symbolic to their relationship. She could see them doing it more often.

"What now?" Cookie questioned as she pulled her clothes back on, glancing at Lucious over her shoulder.

"We-"

Lucious was interrupted by the devilish sound of Giuliana singing his name outside. "Lucious, darling!"

Cookie's chin shrunk into her neck. Was that...? Oh hell, the fuck naw. Sharply, spinning around, Cookie glared at Lucious, as he stood looking stupid like a deer stuck in headlights. "What is she doing here?" She sneered. "Because you said that woman was the devil!"

"No, that's not what I said!" Lucious exclaimed, quickly buckling his belt before standing to his feet.

Cookie tilted her head to the side as she slowly put the pieces of the puzzle together. Him defending Giuliana against Cookie's insult, the 'darling', and Lucious' sketchy behaviour. He was fucking her. Cookie shook her head and scoffed with disbelief at how stupid she'd been. "I knew this was too good to be true," she muttered, reaching for the door.

"Cook, wait! It's not what you think!" Lucious swore, lurching toward to grab her elbow.

Cookie smacked him away. "Nah, to think I was about to let you into my heart again." She looked him up and down and scoffed. "More fool me for thinking for a second that you could ever change." She grunted before swinging the door open. Stepping out of the studio, she eyed Giuliana with unhidden disgust. "Your darling is in there," she told the woman, pointing over her shoulder. "Good luck. He'll only end up breaking your heart. It's what he's best at."

Cookie held her head up high as she strutted past Giuliana, refusing to let her tears fall until she was out of sight.

Stupid me.

-

ha, yall thought this was about to be a happy ending. I wanted to try and be trifling like the Empire writers...how did I do? Lol.