Maybe Three Isn't a Crowd.

To Cookie's annoyance, Lucious had been persistent in his unsuccessful attempts to get her back into his bedroom. They'd been on unusually good terms since working on his 'Boom Boom Boom' video and now thanks to all the time they'd been spending with one another, complicated feelings were beginning to resurface. Cookie wanted Lucious, but in all truthfulness, she just wasn't ready to trust him with her heart again but she knew their damning pattern and if she ended up in his bed after a moment of weakness there was a good chance she wouldn't leave it.

Lucious' lustful gazes and unsubtle caresses had the in between of her thighs tingling, but Cookie continued to resist all urges. There was no way in hell she was sleeping with that man again without a contingency plan to protect her heart. Thankfully, Cookie's mind had been temporarily preoccupied during a meeting about costume's for Lucious' music video by a curvaceously shaped coco skinned woman. Lina Galore came to Cookie highly recommended and as they spoke business in her office, Cookie was somewhat entranced.

Cookie wasn't shy when it came to her sexuality. In prison she had to satisfy her needs and, in a women's, correctional facility, there was a fine selection of females to choose from. Seventeen years is a long time to go without some sort of sexual interaction, and after Lucious had served her with those divorce papers, there was no one to stay faithful to and no reason she couldn't try and enjoy her time in prison. A woman was definitely more attentive and affectionate, and Cookie liked that. She kind of missed it if she was being honest with herself. But unfortunately for women, her heart belonged to a man. An underserving, pudgy bellied but sexy ass man that catered to her needs like no other.

"Cookie?" the woman called out, snapping Cookie's attention back to their business conversation. Cookie tilted her head to the side and hummed. Her eyes trailed from Lina's almond brown eyes to her luscious cleavage showing out in a tailored silk purple pantsuit. The woman had some taste. Cookie liked that. Probably liked it a little too much. "I'll get back to you with the numbers."

Forcing herself back into her professional mannerism, Cookie rose from her seat when Lina stood up in black red bottomed heels and stuck her hand out. "That's perfect. Thank you so much."

While the handshake ended, the two women continued to hold hands. Eventually, Lina brought herself back to reality and withdrew her hand. "I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Ms. Lyon."

"Oh, no," Cookie stepped around her desk to touch Lina's shoulder. "Call me Cookie." She smiled.

Lina bowed her head. "Well, Cookie, I'll be in touch,"

Cookie walked the woman to the door with her hand loosely around her waist, discreetly touching her up. "Take care."

As Lina sauntered away, hips moving like a snake, Cookie's head tilted to the side as she watched the woman. Her mind went to sinful places and her eyes narrowed, lustfully. Cookie remained unaware of her surroundings, until Lucious wrapped his arm around her waist and squeezed her hips. Cookie jumped with shock before glancing up at him.

"I saw that," he whispered into her ear.

Cookie shivered and rose an eyebrow. "Saw what?" she questioned, feigning innocence.

"How you were looking at her. What's the name...Lina, is it?" Cookie nodded, hesitantly. "It's the same way I look at you. A lot less intense. My feelings for you go deeper than lust," Cookie rolled her eyes and attempted to step away from her ex-husband, but Lucious only tightened his grip on her hip.

"I don't know what you're talking about,"

"You can play country dumb with anyone but me," Lucious reminded in a low whisper into her ear. His hot breath tickling her eardrum as she shifted on her heels. "You want to fuck her." He stated.