Love You.

Love You.

What was wrong with him? On top of him was a fine woman with a slender body with a nice ass, a slick talking mouth who enjoyed aggressive sex just as much as he did. But she wasn't doing it for him. Sure, his dick was rising in his pants begging to be relieved, but his blood wasn't pumping. He wasn't breathless or dying with anticipation as her hand struck him across the face. He was horny...horny like a teenage boy about to get some. Not starving like a dying man ready to eat this fine woman up like a smothered porkchop. Harper eagerly unbuckled his trousers and though Lucious had that boyish grin on his face as he waited for her plush lips to sink down onto his hard length and get to work...he kept seeing flashes of her face whenever he looked into Harper's eyes. That damn ex-wife of his had him twisted up inside and it was really beginning to mess with his mind. He could hear her voice above of Harper's in his head, purring and moaning, whispering out Daddy in the most sensual way. Blood rushed to his beast, and Lucious face tightened as he became painfully hard.

"Is this all for me, Lucious?" Harper whispered seductively as her hands came to wrap around his length. Slowly stroking him up and down, eye contact never breaking until Lucious' dropped his head back and released a deep groan. "Do I make you this hard?" She purred, scrapping a nail up his pulsing length. Her mouth inching closer but never touching. He needed to feel the warmth of an eager mouth. He needed to get Cookie out of his goddamn head. He gripped Harper's curls, fisting them into a ponytail between his hand and pulled her head onto his length. A low curse left his mouth when she sucked him up and bobbed her head up and down like a damn champ. She took it to the back of her throat like a boss. Not as well or skilled as Cookie, but pretty damn good. Fuck. Even as another woman slobbered on his knob, he was still thinking about that curvy, smart mouthed woman. Speaking of the She-Devil, his phone continued to ring and with a huff, he snatched it up, for a moment letting Harper's hair fall back around her shoulders to look at the caller.

Cook. He cursed lowly. Harper peered up and noticed his attention was no longer focused on her and released his dick with a sloppy pop. "Whose more important than me right now?" She questioned with a frown before a knowing eyebrow arched up. "Baby Mama?"

Lucious sighed and ended the call. "Sorry," He muttered somewhat apologetically. Cookie persisted to have the worst timing. She could probably sense that Lucious was doing something she didn't like and wanted to ruin the fun. Hell, he'd rather her here instead of Harper but Cookie wanted to be stubborn, claiming she had no emotional attachments to him. Like they hadn't been married, had and lost kids together! Fell in love with each other, showing each other what love genuinely meant. He sucked his teeth and put the phone down. If she wanted to 'move on', so would he. Even if it's just for one evening.

Harper went up to kiss him, but he dodged it. The only woman that could suck his dick and kiss him afterwards was his baby mama. Some things were reserved for the special ones. Harper took the curve head on and inside peppered kisses along his neck with her hand stroking his length. Lucious closed his eyes and let himself enjoy the moment, imagining it was the woman of his dreams pleasuring him instead of a journalist he was seducing into writing a good article. Do you like that Papi? He heard Cookie coo into his ear, kissing along his jawline as her hand speed up. He twitched and groaned loudly.

His fantasy was brought to an abrupt stop when the phone rang again, and Harper pulled herself off of Lucious was rolling eyes of annoyance but complete unsurprise. Lucious muttered another apology as he grabbed the phone, but her shoulders merely shrugged. "I get it, you two have a thing," Lucious' lips twisted; 'a thing' was a understatement. They had a love relationship that they hid with faux hate so neither had to deal with their emotions. It was easier to hate someone you love, than admit you love them. Especially if you're unable to be with them. That's what Cookie had done throughout he and Anika's doomed relationship. And that's what Lucious intended to do now. "She says jump, you ask how high."