Cookies & Cream.

19. COOKIES & CREAM.

"I bring the cookie, you bring the milk."

Sliding the hugging lingerie over her ass proved to be a challenge as Cookie jumped and wiggled herself in the sexy piece in front of the mirror, in she and Lucious' bedroom. Her husband had wondered downstairs for a midnight snack with his fat ass an hour ago and was yet to resurface. Cookie assumed he'd gotten caught up in the studio listening to Hakeem jam out in the booth. Her son had been going through torment since the shooting, and Cookie was praying that with the help of her and Lucious, he would be able to exorcise his demons and get his life back on track.

Tilting her head to the side, Cookie admired her figure. 49 where, bitch? With a coy smile on her face, she sauntered over to her dressing gown and covered the sexy piece before she sent Hakeem into a state of shock. Lucious was in for a treat, all right and unlike the unhealthy snack he was no doubt smacking down on, this midnight snack was good for him.

She crept through the corridors with the clicking of her pink heels being overpowered by the beat of her son's new track, thumping throughout the walls of her home. She went to saunter into the studio and noticed Hakeem's little friends rocking out to the heated session and grimaced, briefly. She hadn't anticipated their appearance; she thought they would've gone home already considering it was near damn 1 am.

"I get up from the dust, there's no love, there's no trust!"

Her attention averted to her man, chuckling at her entrance as he stroked the hair on his chin. A kittenish smile danced on her mouth as she approached him, clutching her dressing gown tight.

"You want a midnight snack, huh?" she whispered, lowly, into his ear. "I bring the cookie; you bring the milk."

That infamous chuckle bounced out of his mouth at the proposition, as he eyes circled around her, lustfully. "Are you serious?" Taken aback by her spontaneity, considering their youngest child and friends were in the other corner of the room. She nodded with a seductive hum and grinned when Lucious leaned up to kiss her pouted lips until she nasty smell of the room choked her nose, and she pulled back with a scrunched face.

"Uh-uh, why does it smell like a barn in here?" she questioned, standing straighter to look at her child. "And why does that boy look like his ass stink?" she asked, incredulously. "How long y'all been down here?"

"No, no, no," Lucious interjected, practically jumping to his feet as he slid an arm around her waist and tugged her into his side. "Let's not talk about Hakeem, baby," he suggested. "Now, I remember you mentioning something about a snack?" he murmured, lowly, into her ear before kissing underneath her earlobe. Cookie was slowly swaying away from her motherly concern at the gentle touch of Lucious' lips against her skin. Lucious, noticing her body leaning into his, seized the moment. "Ay, 'Keem!" he hollered. "Hakeem!"

Their son's friends, hearing Lucious' shout through their weed induced jam, knocked on the glass of the booth. Chicken gestured for him to cut the music when Hakeem paused with a look of annoyance on his face.

"What, Pop?" Hakeem snapped, stepping out of the booth. At the stern look from both his parents, he grunted and corrected himself; "Yes, Sir?" Marcell and Chicken glanced at each other before snickering at their friend.

"Wrap it up," Lucious demanded. "Clean yo' self up, and head to bed." Hakeem opened her mouth to protest but Cookie, swiftly, jumped into the conversation. "Tell your little friends goodbye and get your stinking self in the shower, boy." Her narrowed eyes gave no room for argument or compromise as Hakeem dropped his head with a defeated sigh before telling his friends he'd see them later.