First Time.

First Time.

I meshed the original version of CooCious' first time with S3 because I lowkey wanted to write S3's one instead. But how did I do?

Staring out into the darkness, Loretha struggled to hold back her tears as she sniffled silently. The only thing keeping her together was Lucious, as he gently stroked the back of her hand as he drove through the deserted streets of North Philly. Why had Daddy even looked underneath her mattress? Her nose scrunched, bitterly...Candace. Of course, Candace had snitched. She couldn't stand Lucious...couldn't stand to see Loretha genuinely happy, while she remained miserable.

When the car stopped outside the dingy looking motel, Lucious murmured for her to wait inside the car before jogging around to the passenger side to open the door for her. Loretha smiled, despite her sadness, and took her boyfriend's hand. Her cautious eyes glossed with tears looked at their surroundings with resistance. How could Lucious stay somewhere as dangerous as this? Where were his parents? He hardly ever wanted to speak on his personal life when it didn't concern the music or 'their future together'. He was so mysterious. It excited her...but look where that excitement had gotten her. She didn't blame Lucious, though...she blamed that damn sister of hers and her big ol' beak.

"Come on, baby,"

Opening the door to the motel room, Lucious let a distraught Loretha step inside. Her heart pounded as she finally took in all that had happened. Her Daddy had kicked her out...left her to the wolves. If Lucious hadn't circled the block to make sure she'd gone in all right, God knows where she'd be sleeping tonight. Small sniffles turned into a loud sob. Her body turned from left to right...she didn't know what to do as she covered her face and cried.

"It's okay, it's okay," Lucious assured as he approached her. His tone was soft and gentle, regretful of the situation. Her arms instantly wrapped around him, like second nature. Being in his arms made her feel safe. Whenever it felt like the world was about to come crashing down, Lucious was there to keep her grounded. "You're with me now." He murmured. "Shh, it's okay." Loretha pulled back, wanting to look into his hazel eyes, "I've got us." The fierce gleam in his eyes told her he was telling the truth...and Lucious was yet to let her down. Pressing their foreheads together, Lucious mumbled; "Okay?"

As she gazed into his eyes, she saw her future...their future. The love, the marriage, the kids, the accomplishments, the fame...a happy family, she saw it all in his eyes. Their connection was so strong, she never thought she'd feel such a deep love until she met Lucious. Before him, she was simply living, dating a boy she knew she didn't want to be with forever, preparing for a career...a life her Daddy wanted her to have. Lucious, feeling the strong pull between them, too, leaned forward and captured her lips. Their heads moved to the side, deepening the passionate kiss. The moment of neediness swept the young couple away as clothes were disregarded and thrown carelessly onto the floor as they walked back to the bed. Neither had ventured this deep before...just passionate kisses, light touching, and a fire in each other eyes that promised more. But now, there was a determination to meet that fire.

Loretha lay beneath him with her heart beating so fast she feared it might burst, as Lucious pulled the yellow shirt from over his head. Her hands slid up his faintly toned chest with a shaky breath of nervousness for what was to come next.

"I know we've never done this before," Lucious murmured, gazing down at her with adoration. "We can wait. It's okay."

She could see the resistance in his eyes...the reluctance to not take advantage of her vulnerability. But she needed him. She needed him as close to her as humanly possible. She wanted to feel him inside her, so she could feel whole again. Swallowing the lump in the back of her throat, Loretha tugged at the waistband of his pants before boldly pulling them down.