Body On Me.

.

2. BODY ON ME

The Lyons celebrate the success of DeVon's release party

"I'mma beat that boy's ass!" Cookie exclaimed as she and Lucious made their way out of the club, smiling at their guests as they passed. When security had alerted them to an altercation between Hakeem and Blake, Cookie had been ready to leap out her seat and smack some sense into that damn boy but her tipsy sway had discouraged her for attempting to make her way down those stairs without help.

"Tomorrow, baby." Lucious chuckled into her ear as he soothing caressed her hand, clutched onto his arm to steady in herself in her heels. Cookie grunted but nodded her head in agreement. "The boy's been through a lot these past two years." he reminded her, gently, as he opened the passenger door and helped her in.

"I know. My poor baby." his wife murmured, sympathetically, as he strapped her in. The loss of his baby girl, the shooting, his inability to catch his breath and being not being able to rap - something he'd been born to do - was taking its tole on the boy. Hakeem had always been the most sensitive, despite the façade he puts on, and though he wouldn't say it; he wasn't coping well. Lucious kissed her hand, comfortingly, before shutting the passenger door and jogged to the driver's side.

Cookie's head rolled to the side as it rested against the window. She thought back to the loss of she and Lucious' own baby girl. She desperately wanted a baby girl. Every little boy she got pregnant with, she secretly wished they were a girl instead. However, she still loved her big-headed boys more than life itself. At least God had blessed her with a granddaughter. Although, it was a slap in the face that Bella had to have come from Anika but just like her boys, she wouldn't trade her for the world.

During their journey home, Cookie had slipped off her heels to soothe her aching feet and stroked her husband's cheek with the back of her hand. Lucious found his Boss lady to be more affection with a little liquor inside her, so he didn't complain at her show of love as he drove them home, Instead, he quickly turned his head to kiss her knuckles with a soft smile on his face.

"Ay, ay, I got you!" he exclaimed, running to her side when Cookie tried to stand on her wobbly feet when they'd gotten home.

"Man, I'm fine!" she insisted, batting away his hands secured around her waist. "I can hold my liquor." she reminded her husband, pursing her lips up at him. Lucious lowered his eyebrows at her. She sighed. "OK, maybe I had a 'little' too much tonight." He hummed in agreement with a chuckle, before scooping her up into his arms. "Lucious!"

Ignoring her protests, Lucious strode into the mansion with his wife in his arms and a large grin on his yella face. "You know something, baby?"

"What?" she spat out, pretending to be unimpressed by the current position she was in, though she secretly found comfort in his strapping arms.

"You look stunning in gold."

"I look stunning in everything."

He laughed. "Yes, you do."

When Lucious eventually lowered his wife to the floor, she gave him another one of her infamous looks before gesturing for him to help her out of the dress when they sauntered into their bedroom. Lucious didn't need to be told twice, as he lifted the gold dress over her head to free that divine body underneath. He took a moment to admire her lingerie clad body as Cookie folded up the dress, watching her ass jiggle. What he'd done to deserve to sleep beside that ass every night was unknown.

Cookie sank onto the edge of the bed and stared at her husband, tilting her head to the side. "DeVon did good today. Whatever you did to get him through, worked. I'm prouda you."