Ch.9

"Hey Sei-tan." you said.

"Oh? It's Akashi's girlfriend again." Hayama-kun said.

"I'm not his girlfriend. Please stop joking around." you said, getting irritated.

"If I hear you say that again, something is going to happen." Akashi said.

"Sorry." Hayama said, leaving the two of you alone.

"So what's wrong?" he asks. "You're sweating. Did you need me that much?" he slightly blush when he said that. You didn't notice it since you were panting so much.

"I'm... per..fectly.. fine." you said. You were trying to catch your breath. It was tiring running to Rakuzan. You couldn't believe you did it, since Rakuzan was so far. You were sweating and even though you said its no big deal, Akashi knew that wasn't the answer he sees.

"Come on, I'll get you a water bottle and we can talk about it."

❖❖❖

You sat down with your back against Akashi's back. You were drinking the water bottle that Akashi had given you. Akashi's hand was right next to yours. The feeling of wanting to clasp with your hand makes him blush a bit. Even though he was slightly blushing, he was trying to be calm.

"So do you mind telling me what happened? You used to always talk to me about things when you had a fight with someone." It was true. You always consult to Akashi when you had a fight with someone, and you always vent to Kuroko-kun when you felt sad. The two of them were the only people you can comfortably talk to and trust.

"You remember when I left the club and stop hanging out with you guys. Were you guys even worried about me?"

"Of course we were! I was worried a lot.." he said, blushing.

"No. Sorry. I shouldn't judge." you said, feeling sleepy. "I been hurting people's hearts lately... Satsuki-tan.. Ryouta-kun.."

"May I ask what happened?" he was trying not to ask many questions but he was interested, what's going in your heart and why are you feeling so much pain. He wanted to help you. You had explained to him that Momoi also liked Kuroko-kun about that fight. You also told him about Kise who had confess to you but you didn't know that he liked you because you were dense. You rejected him and you felt bad that you didn't know he felt that way about you.

"Maybe if I should give up on Kuro-tan.. Will that be all better?" you ask.

"Yeah. I think that's the best choice." He started to get up and you turn around to face Akashi. He was gazing into your eyes and you couldn't stop looking at them. 'Sei-tan..?' He slowly kneels down and puts his hand on your face. "You should look at me instead." your eyes widen as he kisses you on the lips. "I been wanting to do that for a long time now. I love you, (Y/N)."