Ch.4

The next day, after school was over, you had decide to go visit Akashi. You and Akashi were the best of friends. After Kuroko-kun inspired you to watch Teiko play, you met Akashi first, and hang out with Akashi more then the rest of the GoM members. When you had got there, you saw Akashi talking to another boy. He resembles Kuroko-kun, which makes you a bit interested in him. But the person you came to talk to was Akashi. You stood near the door till Akashi looked your way. You didn't wanted to bother him. You hought that he would look at your way and notice you that he would come over and walk to your way. But he wasn't looking your way at all. He kept on talking to that Kuroko#2.

"Do you want to become a manager or something?" a boy said, who had suddenly tap you on the shoulder, making you so surprise that you scream. Akashi, who heard your scream, was surprise to see you here and decides to walk towards you. Leaving the guy who tapped you on the shoulder, you decided to ran towards Akashi and give him a hug.

"Sei-tan!" you said happily, hugging him. He was surprise that you gave him a hug. You didn't let go of him. How long has it been? It felt like forever. You really wanted to be alone with him and just talk. He wrap his arms around you and smile. Of course everyone who was around you, was thinking of the wrong impression.

"Is this your girlfriend, Akashi?" the orange-ish haired boy said.

You quickly broke away from the hug, your cheeks pink, and turn to face the boy who had said that. "No. Sei-tan is my friend."

"So its one-sided? I mean you are using his first name!~" he said, with a cheeky tone.

"I just haven't seen Sei-tan in a while. And is it wrong to use his first name?" you ask him, getting annoyed. "I don't like Sei-tan like that." You weren't the only one who was getting annoyed. Akashi who was listening to the conversation, was trying to be calm, but he was getting annoyed to the fact that you had to repeat you two are in the friend-zone.

"Go practice on the court or something. I need to talk to (Y/N) for a second." Akashi demanded.

"Oh, you're going to take more then a second." the orange-ish hair boy said. He was just about to leave till you stop him.

"Sei-tan, that's rude. At least introduce your new teammates to me." you said, scolding Akashi.

He sighed, understanding what you said. "This is Kotaro Hayama." he answers.

"What about the guy behind you?" you ask Akashi. Akashi looks at you, surprised.

"You can see him?" Akashi asks. You look confuse when he had ask that question. You nod, still looking confuse.

"Chihiro Mayuzumi." the mysterious boy said, answering for Akashi.

"O-oh.. My name is (L/N) (Y/N)!" you said, bowing down at a 90 degree angle. Then the silent boy who had said nothing, walking away along with the energetic boy. "He reminds me of a boy from a shoujo manga or something."

"What are you doing here, (Y/N)?" Akashi asks after the two boys left, changing the subject.

"You're not happy to see me?"

"No, it's not that."

"I'm just kidding." you said, smiling. "I saw Ryouta-kun and Midori-tan the other day, and I felt like seeing you. Kuro-tan even goes to my school."

"Oh? You go to Seirin?" He asks, sounding interested.

"Wait! You knew?" He looks confused by what you meant. "I mean.. that Kuro-tan goes to Seirin..?"

"Yeah. Everyone knew."

"I guess I'm the only one who didn't know." you said, sighing. "Oh well! Anyway how's Rakuzan treating you? It's a really nice school. I really wanted to come here with you. Too bad my grades aren't high enough like yours or Midori-tan.."

"What about Seirin? Do you like it there?" he asks. You explain to him your story so far on how Kise came to the school and Seirin had a practice match with Kaijou and how Kise cried when he lost. You were talking about Kuroko-kun a lot which made Akashi a little jealous of Kuroko-kun.

"Hey (Y/N)." Akashi said, gazing into your eyes. You were blushing slightly, gazing into his eyes like that. 'He looks more handsome now then he was in Teiko.. Wait! (Y/N)! You like someone else! Why are you blushing? You idiot!' you thought in your head. Also smacking yourself in your thoughts.

"What is it?" you ask him, nervously.

"I noticed this before but do you have feelings for Tetsuya?" he asks you in a straightforward tone.

"EHHH?! Why would you ask such a thing?" you said, nervously. You were blushing when he said that. It wasn't like Akashi to say such a thing. You didn't think he had any interest in romance. You calm down for a second. You still thought about what Kise said a while back too... Should you tell Akashi the truth?

❖❖❖

"(Y/N)-cchi!" Kise called out to you. You were talking to Midorima and Momoi and had to stop the conversation because of Kise. Kise was talking to Daiki about something and Kuroko-kun was talking to Akashi about something. When you got over there, it look like Kise was about to cry a bit but you thought it just one of his little jokes. He suddenly starts smiling. "I heard you have a crush on Kuroko-cchi!~"

"EHHHH?!" The whole team was looking at you when you had scream out to the whole world like that. You blush and hit Kise. "How do you know about that? Does Satsuki-tan knows? What about Kuro-tan?!"

"Calm down. Aomine-cchi told me just now." Kise said, chuckling.

"You are one hell of a bastard." you said to Aomine-kun, who was smirking as you shook your head, looking pissed.

"Is something wrong?" Akashi asks.

"It's nothing. I bet this big idiot here told you too, huh? Will you promise not to talk to-" Before you could say anything more, Kise and Aomine-kun grabs you.

"Idiot!" Kise said.

"Don't tell Akashi." Aomine-kun said.

"Eh? Why?" you said. "Oops. I thought you told everyone." You guys were whispering that Akashi couldn't hear you.

"Just don't tell Akashi. We didn't say anything, but don't tell Akashi that you like Kuroko-cchi." said Kise, panicking. "Unless you want a drama going on. He might be scary about it." You didn't completely understand what he meant by that. But you understood not to tell Akashi.

❖❖❖

Even though you remember it now, what are you suppose to say? Are you going to lie to Akashi or tell him the truth?