Ch. 39

"I see. So that's how you feel." Momoi said, looking down. You could see her clenching her fists. She looks up, looking angry at you. "I don't think we can be friends again."

"Satsuki-tan. No! I-"

"Enough. You and Tetsu-kun looks really good together." the pink hair said, looking sad. She was smiling. A stung of your chest. As she slowly turns around, you tried to run after her but she was getting farther and farther and farther away from you.

"Stop! Please!" you said. You fell down and see a hand. You see Akashi standing in front of you.

"(Y/N). Do you love me?" Your eyes widen.

"I don't know! I don't know!" you yelled. Kuroko-kun taps on your shoulder. He was smiling, not saying anything. You look at him with tears falling down your eyes. "Kuro-tan.. I don't know. I don't know what to do!"

"It's okay." Kuroko-kun said.

"You'll do fine. We'll be here for you to the very end." Akashi said, smiling along with Kuroko-kun. You heard a footstep behind you. You see Satsuki standing there.

"Satsuki-tan?" you asks.

You open your eyes, gasping for air. You were sweating, feeling hot. Just like the first day of school. You look yourself in the mirror. You could see yourself, looking pale. You sigh and decides to take a shower. When you finished, you went downstairs to hear the adults talking about something. They looked worried so you took a step closer, hoping to listen to in on the conversation. Just when you were able to hear something, Kuroko-kun had pop behind you.

"Kuro-tan!" you yelled. "What are you doing here?"

"Good morning, (Y/N)-chan. I came to invite you out." Kuroko-kun said, scratching his cheeks.

"To where?" you asks.

"Anywhere you like. I want to hang out with you and only you today." Kuroko-kun said, smiling.

'EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!' you thought to yourself.

❖❖❖

"HER BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP THAT SOON?!" Riko yells.

"Yes." Kuroko-kun answered. "Although it isn't her real birthday.."

"Okay, the first years besides Kuroko-kun shall get the food and the decorations." Riko said, ignoring Kuroko-kun's statement. "The second years are going to get presents! And the third years shall work on the rest. Kuroko-kun." Riko said, turning around. She points at Kuroko-kun, smiling. "You are in charge of (Y/N) for the whole day! Take her anywhere! Spend with her the whole day and come to the gym at around 5! And don't even dare tell her what's going on! Everything shall be done for her! Operation Happy Birthday Manager!"

❖❖❖

Kuroko-kun reminisce in his head to what happen early. He doesn't tell you what happen but you look happy so he didn't wanted to bother. "Where should we go?"

"Hmmm." you said, putting your index finger near your lips. Suddenly an old lady walk toward in front of you and Kuroko-kun. "Oba-san!"

"Good morning, (Y/N). Hello to you too, Kuroko-san." Oba-san said. Oba-san is the owner of the orphanage. She's old but she took a lot of time and money to raise everyone. "Are you two going on a date?"

"N-No." you said, denying it with embarrassment shown on your face.

"Yes." Kuroko-kun answers. "Unless (Y/N)-chan doesn't want to call it that."

You shook your head. "I'm going to go change!"

❖❖❖

"Um.. Kuro-tan. Should we go to the arcade?"

"The arcade?" Kuroko-kun asks. "Sure. If that's where you want to go."

❖❖❖

"Ah!" you yelled. You started to point at the stuff animal, a dog, no, a huskie that was in the claw game. A dog that first thought of you as Nigou. Your eyes were sparkling.

"Do you want this one, (Y/N)-chan?" Kuroko-kun points at the stuffed huskie.

"Eh? How did you know?!"

"I could tell. This is something (Y/N)-chan might want. You'd probably want to give it to Nigou, right?" Kuroko-kun asks. You nod, sheepishly rubbing the back of your head.

"It's also because Kuro-tan got a pup and if I get that then I got one too." you giggled.

"I'm going to get it for (Y/N)-chan." Kuroko-kun declares. As he tries to get it the first time, the claw had grab the dog but it had fell down as soon as it was grabbed.

"Aww." you both said.

"Oh well," you laugh. "Let's play this game, Kuro-tan."

But the sky blue hair boy still didn't seem satisfied.

❖❖❖

After you two play the games in the arcade, you and Kuroko-kun decided to take a break and went out to eat. Later, you two decide to take a stroll at the park. "Kuro-tan..? Why did you took me out today? Is something going on?"

"No. I wanted to go out with you today." Kuroko-kun answers. "(Y/N)-chan.. Did you have fun?"

"Yes!" you said, cheerfully. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"The places you recommended to go to.. Aren't they all places I like? Somehow I thought I was the one getting most out of it." Kuroko-kun said.

"But anywhere with Kuro-tan makes me happy." you laugh. Suddenly, an image of Akashi and Momoi pops in your mind. You shook your head, losing your smile. "Kuro-tan, shall we end this date here?"

"(Y/N)-chan?"

"AH! THERE SHE IS!" Koganei-senpai yells.

"Eh?" you and Kuroko-kun said. Kagami-kun started to charging after you and put a bag over your head.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?"