Ch. 33

"Um.. Riko-senpai?" you asks. She was standing in front of her door, her eyes half-open.

"What's wrong? How come you haven't gone to sleep yet?"

"Kagami-kun.. He uh..." you said. "He left to the airport."

"Eh?"

"Kagami-kun is going back to America."

"What? How? When? Why?! How come he didn't tell me?"

"He was texting me the whole information." you said, showing the phone. She quickly grabs it and started reading it. A vein pop out of her head and quickly she started spamming him. After she's done, she hands you the phone and opens the door to her room and slams it. You look at the messages.

(Y/N): YOU IDIOT! BAKAGAMI!

Below it, was full of jumble letters. Then you just receive a comment. You scroll down to see the message.

Kagami: ..Coach or (L/N)?

You message him back.

(Y/N): Coach but now (L/N).

Kagami: I'm going to die when I come back, huh?

(Y/N): You don't say =DD Now go to sleep.

Kagami: Good night =_=

You look at it and went to your room. Soon, Seirin is going up against to Too. You couldn't wait.

❖❖❖

"Kuro-tan." you giggled.

"Good morning (Y/N)-chan." he said.

"Your hair.." you said, smiling, about to touch anything.

"Okay! Everyone is here!" Hyuuga-senpai said. You put your hand and look around to make sure.

"Excuse me.. Kagami-kun's been missing since this morning." Kuroko-kun said.

"Oh.. About that..." you said.

"I'll explain later." Riko finishes. "Right now, training camp starts.

❖❖❖

After seeing Riko's dad, the boys head to practice. When you and Riko's father were alone. He looks at you while you look at him back, looking nervous a bit. "Are you Miss Manager?"

"..Miss Manager..?" you said, sweat drop. "Y-Yeah."

"Are you friends with my daughter?"

You didn't answer for a moment. Riko opens the door and overhears your conversation.

"Yes." you answered. Riko smiles and wait for your conversation with her father to be done.

"I see." he said with a shrug. He looks at your regimen papers that you were holding and takes it away. "From now on, let them run around in a game or so and let them do tons of muscle training."

"Ah, okay." you said, nodding. 'Let's work hard.'

❖❖❖

Later, Riko explained about how Kagami-kun is at America and ends up punishing Kuroko-kun for it. With the boys practicing, you could even hear the sound of them yelling from the mountains, it made you laugh. You were sitting on the bench, waiting for them to come back so they can drink their water bottles.

Suddenly, you receive a text. You look at the ID to see it was Akashi. You look at the message.

Sei-tan: I can't wait to see you. Winter.. is coming.

You didn't message back. He was right. You were wondering what everyone was doing. Are they playing basketball right now? Are they having fun? You didn't knew. You couldn't wait though. To see your old friends again in Winter.

And just like that. A month passed.

"Seirin is going to win the Winter Cup!" you said, wearing your bag, ready to head out.