Ch. 25

"I would like Oolong tea." Akashi said.

"And for the lady?" the waiter said.

"A cup of water." you answer, sounding nervously.

"Thank you for your purchase." the waiter said, bowing down, and walking away.

12:30. At a café.

'Why did Sei-tan bring me here?' you look at him, nervously.

"Is there something you like to ask me?" Akashi said. "Why did Sei-tan brought (Y/N) here? Is that what you're thinking?"

"..!" you nod, surprise that he figure it out so easily.

"I want to be with you." he answers, smiling.

Suddenly, your phone started to ring.

"You could answer your call. I need to go to the restroom anyway." he said. As he left, you opened the door.

50 unread messages. 13 missed calls.

'Shoot! What time is it?!' You look around for a clock. '12:32?! Are you serious!? I'm late!'

"I have to go!" you said. 'Wait. What about Sei-tan? No, I have to go!' you thought. You quickly walk up to the waiter. "Excuse me!"

❖❖❖

"Where did (Y/N) went?" The red hair boy asks the waiter, who was standing behind him.

"She said she have some business to attend." the waiter said. "She left this note for you."

I'm sorry Sei-tan! Basketball match today!

Akashi looks at the paper. He smiles at it and puts the note next to his lips. "I'm the one who should be apologizing."

❖❖❖

By the time you got there, the match had already ended. You could see the team walking outside and you quickly ran up to them.

"I.. I'm so sorry!!! Did anyone got hurt? Did you guys win!? I'm sorry! I lost track of time!" you said, panting. You felt like crying.

"(Y/N)-chan.." Kuroko-kun said.

"Where were you?! We called and texted a bunch of times!" Kagami-kun scolded.

"Kagami." Hyuuga-senpai said, stopping him. Riko-senpai puts her hand on your shoulder.

"It's okay, no one got hurt." Riko-senpai assured.

"(L/N), we won." Hyuuga-senpai said, smiling.

"I'm so sorry!"

"(Y/N)-chan we aren't angry." Kuroko-kun said.

"Come on, let's go." Riko-senpai said, as everyone started walking off. Even Kuroko-kun had passed you.

You turn around. 'I made him angry...'