Ch.19

"Um.. Is-Sei-tan here? you asks, as you look around the gym. You were skipping practice today and was avoiding Kuroko-kun because of what happened last night. You couldn't help but to see Akashi since you felt jealous of Momoi.

"Are you here to see Akashi?" a voice said. It was Mayzumi. You nodded."Follow me."

"Where's Sei-tan?" you ask him.

"He has a student council meeting today. By the way how did you get our uniform?" he asks. You look at the Rakuzan uniform that you got from the tailors. Since you visit everyone from different schools, you decided to get all the uniforms from the schools that the GoM members went to. You didn't want to get caught by the teachers and looked like an outcast.

"I got my sources." you said, smiling.

"Don't you live in Tokyo? Why do you visit Akashi alot when our school is far? Are you sure that he isn't your boyfriend?" You noticed how he was asking a lot of questions.

"Sei-tan isn't my boyfriend, but I admit that I am in love with him. Besides why can't I visit a friend?" He doesn't say anything and continues to walk.

"How come then? If both of you like each other you guys should be happy and already hooked up. I don't understand."

"Cause I love someone else. He's what you called the-"

"The Sixth Man?" he finishes the sentence for you.

"I guess its not really love when you have two people you really like. The way I love for Sei-tan and for Kuro-tan are both different. But even so, I'm selfish enough to want to stay by their side."

"I guess I'm saying too much. I'll mind my own business." he said, looking at you.

As Mayzumi stops in front of the student council room, you peek in front of the door. You were amaze to see Akashi working hard as a leader, like he use to when he was in Teiko. You turn to Mayzumi and smile. "Guess he's busy." you said as the door opens. The red hair boy turns to you as you smile and went up to hug him.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" the red head boy said to you.

"Just came to see you." you said. As you break away the hug, you turn to Mayzumi. "Mayzumi-kun took me here. Thank you, Mayzumi-kun." as you bow a 90 degree angle. You stood back up and turn to Akashi. "Is your student council meeting over?"

"Yeah. It was a short meeting today." he answers. As you look behind Akashi, you could see the girls who came out of the room, gossiping. "By the way, what's with the uniform?"

"Does it look good on me?" you winked at him.

"Yeah. Are you transferring or something?"

"No. I just wanted to blend in, so I won't get caught." you said, smiling. He smiles back at you. "Come on." the red head says as he took your hand. "You should of told me that you were coming."

"Yeah, I'll text you from now on then." As you two walk into an empty classroom, he hugs you from the back.

"I'm happy though. I haven't seem you in a while. I feel a bit lonely." he said. "Can we stay like this for a while?" you didn't say anything which makes it a yes. For a while the two of you doesn't say anything. The red hair boy turn around, blushing. 'I'm an idiot. Sei-tan likes me. Even though I haven't seen him, he still thinking about me. But yet I.. I came here because Kuro-tan and Satsuki-tan..'

"Sei-tan, if you aren't busy to tomorrow, may I come?" you ask him softly.

"No, not in the next few days, another student council meeting." he answers. "But after that, is fine."

"Sei-tan?"

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you compete during the semi-finals, and finals?"

You could look at his face to see that he was smiling. "I knew we were going to win." You couldn't say anything. "I really wish you were actually wearing that uniform and go here. I want to see you more."

"Sei-tan.." you said.

"Believe in me. I will win. Just like I will win your heart." you couldn't say anything. "(Y/N).. Winter is coming. I'll show you my strength. If me and Tetsuya battle, I will show you who the winner is. And with that, I'll make you mine. That is my promise to you. No matter what, I love you, (Y/N). And I'll make you mine no matter what."

'I'm the worst person ever. I said I was selfish for wanting to be by Sei-tan and Kuro-tan.. But I'm hurting the both of them.'