Ch. 35

"(Y/N)." Akashi calls.

"Yes?" you ask, sounding nervous. You were fidgeting, at least sitting 6 feet away from the red head. "Why are you sitting far away?" he asks. "Are you still intimidated by what happen?""

You couldn't answer. Only cause he was right. You didn't want to anger him more than he probably is.

"How come you haven't come to visit? You didn't haven't answer my texts either."

"I've been busy." you answer, a bit quickly. "My thoughts has been filled with the Winter Cup. Speaking of the Winter Cup!" you said, changing the subject, "When Kuro-tan and Seirin goes up against Rakuzan, I'll be rooting for Seirin no matter what!"

You turn to see Akashi sitting right next to you. 'When did he get there?' You didn't want to answer that question. You were caught up in Akashi's gaze. He leans closer to you but you quickly got up. Akashi could notice the pinkish color on your cheek, making him smile.

"When the Winter Cup ends, and once I win, I will confess to you again." Akashi declared. You flinch, feeling a bit annoyed.

"When Rakuzan and Seirin goes up against each other, Seirin will win! Our team is going to be the one who will stand on top! I'll be rooting for them no matter what! Even if Sei-tan is our rival! Now if you'll excuse me." You run off, leaving the red head. It wasn't a great time to think about romance right now. Especially, since you didn't want to think about it.

❖❖❖

"Kagami-kun!" you call as you open the door to the locker room. You see the male, sitting down, leaning on the locker, looking like he was thinking of something. You bent down on your knees. "Did you get your scratch treated?"

"How did you know-"

"No time to explain." you explained. "Did you get it treated?"

"Yeah. Coach did it for me." Kagami-kun answers.

"Kagami-kun. It's time. (Y/N)-chan." the sky blue hair boy said. "I-"

"You seem excited, Kuro-tan." you said, smiling.

"Yes." he says, smiling back.

❖❖❖

Just a week before the Winter Cup, you had just finished writing notes for the team, You was going to the gym to get your bags and as you were walking, you could hear the sound of a ball dribbling. The sound of footsteps. You could never get tired of hearing it. When you opened the door, you look around to see Kuroko-kun throwing the ball at the hoop. When he notices you, he accidently loses composure and fells down to the ground.

"Kuro-tan!" you said, going up to him.

"(Y/N)-chan."

"Why are you here? You should be at home by now."

"More practice."

"Don't do any more extra practice!" you scold. "What if you get hurt or sprain yourself? I know how anxious you are but you shouldn't overdo things sometimes."

"Okay." he agrees, and smiles. You look at him and look down.

"Kuro-tan, do you remember the time when Riko-senpai asks us what was our dream? I think I told you before what my dream was." you asks.

"If I remember clearly it was.."

"For Kuro-tan/my dream to come true." you both said.

"I don't know why (Y/N)-chan's dream is wasted on me."

"Kuro-tan, your dream was to be the best in Japan, right? Seirin will make it come true." you say. "Kuro-tan when Winter Cup comes, I, (L/N) (Y/N), will not cry until the Winter Cup, even if we lose. I won't cry. Even if I want to shed them."

"You shouldn't force yourself."

"I want to force myself." you said. "I don't want to run anymore. I'm tired of running away. Nothing come goods if I run away. But.. I want to become stronger and your strength, Kuro-tan. That's what I want. Nothing more. Kuro-tan, I want your dream to come true! And because of that, I know we will win!"

"I'll do my best." Kuroko-kun said, smiling.

❖❖❖

Everyone is watching us. We can't lose this. We can't. This is our dream. You look at Momoi as Momoi smiles at you.

"Let's have a good game." she said.

"We won't lose." you announced. "Let the Winter Cup finally begins!"