Ch.16

"I like you." Those three words kept echoing through your head. What is this fluttery feeling? You couldn't get any sleep last night but you act like you didn't care. You really didn't though. You were happy and still couldn't believe what happened last night.

"You okay?" a voice said. You jump to see Kuroko-kun behind you.

"Woah. You startled me. I haven't experience that since middle school." you said.

"Eh? You mean you could notice him?" Izuki-senpai asks.

"Well yeah. But there were times that he would startle me, when I'm off guard." you answer. "Just like you guys, I was startled when I first met Kuro-tan."

"You were?" Kuroko-kun asks.

"Yeah. Have you forgotten?" you ask him.

"No.. It's not that." the sky blue hair boy said. "I just.. I didn't know I startled you."

❖❖❖

'A confession huh.. Nope. No way. He's acting normal. I.. well, I like him. But, if he ask me if I wanted to go out with him, I honestly I wouldn't really know. What do I want to do? What do I want to happen?' you thought, when looking at Kuroko-kun. At the same time, you were thinking of Akashi as well. This makes you unable to think and frustrated. You stood there moving around your head with your hands like you can't even take it anymore.

"(Y/N)-chan watch out!" Kuroko-kun said. A ball suddenly hits your head. You had fainted and fell unconscious. When you woke up you could see that your head was on Kuroko-kun's lap.

"Ow.." you said. "Thanks Kuro-tan."

"Are you okay?" I mean.. is something bothering you? Was it because of last night?" he said.

"No its not that! Well.. It's really difficult to explain.." you said. 'Please believe me! Please believe me! Sorry I'm lying but believe me!'

"If it's something that I can help you with, I'll try to help, you know?"

"No, it's fine now. I'm just a bit happy that you are worrying for me."

"Look whose talking." a voice said.

"Shin-tan?!" you said. "Did you hear everything we were saying?"

"No." he said. "Kuroko. Time to head back for practice."

"Okay. Let's go, (Y/N)-chan." he said, giving his hand out to you.

"Okay." you said, taking it. You still felt a little unsure still.. on what you want.

Kuroko-kun's hand was really warm, and he was squeezing your hand real tight. It calm you.. You want to held onto his hand forever. But how can you? There's Momoi.. And not to mention Akashi. But now you know Kuroko-kun's feelings. Who are you exactly going to choose? But for now, wouldn't it be best.. to stay like this for now?

❖❖❖

We had finally got a break and get to swim on the beach. Yay! You were embarrassed a bit and look around to see if Kuroko-kun was anywhere yet. You sigh as you look at your bathing suit. 'It's a bit too childish.. I didn't had one and the kids gave it to me, since they don't use it anymore.. Why did I have to be short?' you pouted for a few seconds and then you gave out another gentle sigh. No one was outside yet so you were okay for now.. Or that's what you thought. "(Y/N)-chan." a voice said. You stood there shock. You knew who exactly who that voice belong too. You slowly turn around, with your cheeks flush..

"Kuro-tan?!" you said. He comes up to you and give you a gentle smile.

"That swimsuit suits you. You look cute in it." he smiles. Your cheeks suddenly turn hot, and you put your hands on your cheeks to feel your face. You turn around to see Kagami-kun talking to Kuroko-kun. You went up behind Kuroko-kun and you could see Kagami-kun stops talking and looks at you.

"What's with that swim suit? It's so child-" you yelled noo as you hit him before he could say anything else.

"Baka! Baka! Bakagami!!" you yelled. "You definetly sentence your death wish today...."

"Kagami-kun! What are you doing to poor (Y/N)-chan?" you eyes teared up and you went up to hug your senpai.

"Riko-senpai...." she pats your back till you had stop crying as the guys look at Kagami-kun with pity.

"I'm the victim here!!" he said.

As the day goes by, you were having tons of fun. You guys were playing hit the watermelon. Some people run to gain more stamina, and some went for a tan. You went swimming on a floatie. And Kuroko-kun even help you swim a bit. 'It was fun.'

❖❖❖

While everyone was taking a break, you were still trying to get use to swimming alone. Everyone was sitting on the towels, under the umbrella watching you swim. "Oh! Did you brought a book to read, Kuroko?" Kagami-kun asks as he see Kuroko-kun taking out a book out from his bag.

"Yeah. I didn't think I was going to swim that much today." he said.

"At least you had fun." Hyuuga-senpai said.

"Is (Y/N)-chan still swimming?" Riko-senpai asks.

"Yeah. She's having the most fun out of everyone. She's still trying to learn how to swim." Izuki answers.

"Isn't dangerous to leave her alone like that?" Kiyoshi-senpai asks.

"No, she would hit us if she found out that we went swimming again because of her. Since everyone is tired, there's no use going back." Kuroko-kun said. "That's just the way she is." he smiles, as he looks at you, seeing you waving hi to the team.

When you were finally tired, and the sun had finally started to set. While everyone was packing their stuff away, Kuroko-kun, puts his book down and looks at you. "Did you had fun today, (Y/N)-chan?"

"Sorry, what? Did you say something?" you were getting sleepy. Your eyes couldn't even stay open anymore. You lay your head on Kuroko-kun's shoulder. "Sorry.. and... thank you, Kuro-tan.." he blushes and he clasp your hand, thinking he will never let you go..