Ch.6

"Sei-tan?! What are you doing here?" you ask him.

"I was just about to leave. I was looking for you and waited for a long time now, but then you suddenly came." Akashi answers.

"Where were you?" said one of the kids. "We were worried!"

"Sorry I fell asleep at the park." you answered, smiling.

"Sleeping at the park? That's pretty clumsy of you." said Akashi, looking quite confused.

"Oh. I was with Kuro-tan." you said. When you mention Kuroko-kun's name, Akashi suddenly get something out of his pocket.

"Speaking of Tetsuya.. I got a letter for him. Can you give it to him for me?" he asks. "Promise me you won't read it."

"Sure." you said, smiling. "But is that all you came for?" he chuckles, also knowing that you will keep your promise.

"No." he said, patting your head. "I just wanted to see you."

"Ooooooh Akashi-oniisan and (Y/N)-anesan likes each other!~" one of the children said.

"Shhhh. Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" you said, about to tickle the kid who had said that. "Speaking of which, you should go home. It's getting late." you said, as you caught the kid.

"Are you going to be such a big poopie head and leave him walking at night?" another kid said. "Kyoto is far you know!"

"But he can't stay here!" you said.

"It's okay. I'm going to go straight home now. See you later, (Y/N)." he said, walking home.

❖❖❖

It was already lights off, and you were thinking about the letter that Akashi had given you. But you didn't want to upset Akashi and decided to give Kuroko-kun tomorrow when you see him. The next day, when it was lunch, you went up to Kuroko-kun who was talking to Kagami-kun. "Here you go, Kuro-tan."

"What is it?" Kuroko-kun asks.

"Something he wanted to me to give you. He came by at the orphanage after you left." you answered. Kuroko-kun knew who you exactly meant when you said he. He stoop up.

"Excuse me Kagami-kun. I'm going to go read this." he said.

"What was the letter about?" Kagami-kun asks as soon as Kuroko-kun left.

"I dunno. I want to know too." you answers.

❖❖❖

Kuroko-kun opened the letter where it was safe to read it at. He was on the roof, even though he wasn't allowed up there, but no one noticed Kuroko-kun so it was okay.

Dear Tetsuya,

I heard that you rejected (Y/N), or haven't given her your answer yet. I just wanted to say something. I fallen in love with (Y/N). Since I always win, I'm always right. I'm going to make my move now. If you don't have feelings for (Y/N), I'll take her away from you. I won't lose to you.

Kuroko who doesn't say anything, crumbles up the paper and threw it away. When he got back downstairs to the classroom, where you and Kagami-kun was waiting for him, he smiled. "He just wanted to inform me to work hard for the new team. It was really nothing." he said to you. You nod your head, understanding. You wonder why Akashi didn't wanted you to know. You decide to forget about it and instead, decide to focus on the next game.

The next few days, everyone was practicing hard. It wasn't long till the team have a match though. Seirin have two matches on the same day with two teams that were called the kings of the court aka the king of defenses, and one of the GoM members, Shintaro Midorima.