Ch.13

"The only one who could beat me is me." Aomine-kun said to you, as he walks away. You stood there, your mind being blank not being able to think. You look at Kuroko-kun who was putting his head down the entire time.

❖❖❖

Everyone was in the locker room. Kuroko-kun was sitting down, unable to say anything. It was the first time, you had seen a team lost. The pain of feeling it felt so overwhelming for you. As everyone left the room, besides you, Kuroko-kun, and Kagami-kun, were left in the locker room. You didn't want to leave Kuroko-kun with his state like this. "Hey. This might be our limit." Kagami-kun said to Kuroko-kun.

"What are you saying?" you said to him, smiling nervously.

Kagami-kun ignores you and Kuroko-kun doesn't say anything which allows him to continue. "I thought we could go further. But look at us. In the face of overwhelming power, I don't think we can win by just working together." Kuroko-kun flinch when he said that. Kagami-kun turns around and walk to the door.

"Oi! Kagami-kun!" you said, trying to stop him. Kagami-kun left the room. I turn around as the door closes and look at Kuroko-kun.

"Kuro-tan..?" you said.

"Sorry...can you please leave me be?"

"No.. Please don't push me away like this.." you said. "It's okay, if you didn't win against Dai-tan.. I'm the one whose sorry.. This is all my fault.. I probably didn't tape Kagami-kun's leg right, causing his leg to be injured! Kuro-tan.. I'm so sorry...." Kuroko-kun didn't say anything. Just before you were about to leave, you added something. "I'm sorry again.. Kagami-kun shouldn't said those mean things to you... He must have his reasons. Kuro-tan, I want to learn more about your basketball! I want to know why you left. I want to understand what the others can't seem to undersand..!" Kuroko-kun still didnt say anything. You left the room, trying so hard not to cry. Suddenly your phone started to ring.

"Hello?" your bangs was covering your eyes. At that moment, you could tell who was on the other side of the phone. And you really wish it wasn't him at that moment.

"Sei-tan? What's up?" you said, with your mind still thinking about Kuroko-kun. You turn your right, to see the coach and Hyuuga-senpai waving at you, "Oh! The game! Sorry Sei-tan, but can I call you back?" you didn't hear an answer from Akashi. "Sei-tan?"

"Your voice sound shaky, are you okay?"

"I'm fine! Dai-tan beat Seirin today. So I'm a little sad that we lost."

"Oh.. So Tetsuya lost? After the game, is it okay if I could stop by the orphanage? I want to see you."

"I guess." you said. "But why?"

"For some reason, just now, I had a bad feeling. But it seem like you're okay. You guys have another game, righ? Go watch Tetsuya play."

"Kay. Bye." you said. You hanged up the phone and left to the gym.

Things get much worse. Kuroko-kun and everyone was still tired from Too and misdirection didn't work anymore for some reason. Even Kuroko-kun.. It seem like even Kuroko-kun wasn't into it. Seirin had lost the game.. Kagami-kun didn't play, and it had hurt everyone that we had lost.

When everyone was walking. you walked up to Kuroko-kun to cheer him up. "Kuro-.." His face was down, like he didn't wanted to be bothered. It felt a little hard but this has happened before.. a year ago..

❖❖❖

When you got home, you saw Akashi walking up to you. "(Y/N), you okay?"

"I'm fine.."

"It doesn't look like it. Look at me."

"Sei-tan.." you said, looking at him. You could see the red on one side and the yellow on the other. When you saw this you shudder.

"Tetsuya should know that his basketball won't work. It's no use to try."

"Don't say that!" Akashi looks at you very strangely. He pulls you a bit closer to him, but you try to break away from his hug. "No! Stay away!" You knew that these were awful things to say to Akashi even though you knew he was trying to help. But seeing his colored eyes, scares you a bit.

"I won't stay away." he said. He hugs you and you're trying to do everything you can to get away, but Akashi was too strong. He pushes you against the wall, and he slams his right hand on the wall. You were scared a bit. You look at Akashi. He was frowning at you. "(Y/N). Please. Forget Tetsuya."

"I like Kuro-tan, Sei-tan." you said, bluntly. He gets tick off for saying that, but he notices you clenching your hand, shaking. You were looking down. You didn't want to gaze into Akashi's eyes.

"Why aren't you looking at me when you said that?." you flinched. He smiles when you do so. He puts his forehead on yours. "Could it be that you-..." he puts his left hand and puts its hand on your face. His face comes closer and your heart was beating. You cheeks were flushed red. For some reason you couldn't move. You didn't budge. You didn't stop Akashi.

"Ah! (Y/N)-nee and Akashi-onii are kissing!" one of the kids said. Akashi quickly gets off of you. You sighed with a big relief. But in your heart you felt disappointed a bit. You put your hand on your chest. You could feel that your heart was beating a lot. Your cheeks were really red and you didn't look at Akashi. Akashi looks at you, and smile. You didn't want to admit it. You are probably in...